Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What contents do y'all think the last roadmap of 2022 will feature for The Sims 4?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Lbphart3 wrote: »
    I don't expect cars lol i don't think will ever get those its been 8 years and no cars in sight ,I could see a refresh for a EP, and then just kits for November and December lol Maybe they'll announce some stuff for 2023 like even more kits lol lol.... :#:D:D:D .
    Uggghhh!! :(
  • Options
    Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    Others (Leave a comment)
    Sims 4 Remastered Edition for Windows 11, PS5, Xbox Series X/S.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    Others (Leave a comment)
    Lbphart3 wrote: »
    I don't expect cars lol i don't think will ever get those its been 8 years and no cars in sight ,I could see a refresh for a EP, and then just kits for November and December lol Maybe they'll announce some stuff for 2023 like even more kits lol lol.... :#:D:D:D .

I don’t know, there was an awful big hint to cars with cottage living…..
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Lots of lots of kits
    Sims 4 Remastered Edition for Windows 11, PS5, Xbox Series X/S.

They really do need to remaster Sims 4 for PS5/Xbox Series X and S.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Lots of lots of kits
    They are definitely teasing a new pack, so I think they will announce that on 18 Oct, hopefully an EP. And maybe some more kits.
  • Options
    crocobaura wrote: »
    They are definitely teasing a new pack, so I think they will announce that on 18 Oct, hopefully an EP. And maybe some more kits.
    This better not be showing us anything than music and a stuff pack or else, I'm about to get upset again
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Lots of lots of kits
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    This better not be showing us anything than music and a stuff pack or else, I'm about to get upset again

Whatever the pack, I am sure there will be some music in it, though maybe not R&B. An pack focused on entertainment careers would certainly be nice, to be able to have singing or comedy gigs at venues and form music bands too.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA wrote: »

Whatever the pack, I am sure there will be some music in it, though maybe not R&B. An pack focused on entertainment careers would certainly be nice, to be able to have singing or comedy gigs at venues and form music bands too.
    Well R&B should come back to The Sims 4
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Lots of lots of kits
    I'm just hoping we finally get a Stuffpack Next month. There was a possible rumor/leak it's one coming in October (?)
  • Options
    KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member
    Others (Leave a comment)
    I do not remember if I commented on this thread yet, but I guess that given TS4 becoming free and grabbing much more players, this will take EA to refresh old packs (so that new players will purchase them). I would guess GTW and Outdoor Retreat, as they are the oldest ones.

Then, we will for sure get the rumored SP 19.

I personally do not expect any TS5 announcement from their summit nor an EP. They are just saving their a** with a summit where they will fill us with AMAZING things that are not so amazing.
  • Options
    viola-illyriaviola-illyria Posts: 182 Member
    Expansion pack, stuff pack, two kits
    Horse Armour DLC.

No horses, just the horse armour.
  • Options
    KokoaMilk wrote: »
    I do not remember if I commented on this thread yet, but I guess that given TS4 becoming free and grabbing much more players, this will take EA to refresh old packs (so that new players will purchase them). I would guess GTW and Outdoor Retreat, as they are the oldest ones.

Then, we will for sure get the rumored SP 19.

I personally do not expect any TS5 announcement from their summit nor an EP. They are just saving their a** with a summit where they will fill us with AMAZING things that are not so amazing.
    This better happen! And also, no A word please!
  • Options
    christyb2852christyb2852 Posts: 7 New Member
    Expansion pack, stuff pack, two kits
    I am thinking an EP, Stuff Pack and 2 Kits.. Its been a long time since Maxis/EA was able to operate properly during the pandemic, so maybe they are about to come back working in full force?

In the Origin program/client, the option to buy an EP, GP and SP is still there.. So that is why I think Stuff Packs will probably make a come back. Even if they do not make SPs anymore, would they add Kits to build the game block instead?

With all the hints that have been flying around lately.. I think its possible we could be getting cars, bands and a refresh.. The kits could fit into the theme of them as well.

It will also be interesting if there is a lil hint giving about Sims 5 during the Special Livestream in October as well.