Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What contents do y'all think the last roadmap of 2022 will feature for The Sims 4?

We all got multiple kits along with two game pack, first R&B didn't come with My Wedding Stories pre-patch update, instead it was World station that came to the base game when it's no longer exclusive to City Living, then didn't came to two kits pre-patch, instead it features pronouns, I know I love pronouns so much, and then finally, not with High School Years pre-patch. So after all of them, High School Years and two kits starting from July-September, what contents will be featured in the last roadmap of 2022 for The Sims 4. I need bands, I need singers, I need R&B station right right NOW!!

What contents do y'all think the last roadmap of 2022 will feature for The Sims 4? 75 votes

Lots of lots of kits
49%
crocobauraEvvieSimmercatmom1987BreeSashaMsMaySnuffyBucketasa144friendlysimmerscatloverplayerKennziKaigeFelicity1169DoloresGreyOnverserSorak4ChadSims2YBNS2468suzyl3CarpeNocheSimsPlainevilAtreya33 37 votes
Expansion pack and two kits
20%
auroraael14Lizzychicagoashcrash19EmmaVanemagalifeenstraCAPTAIN_NXR7SimKonfettiBehappy1stSERVERFRAAmapola76BewitchingSashaSimmingalMeowchaFrappeBL5036FamilyFarmer 15 votes
Expansion pack and one kit
1%
gamercat 1 vote
Expansion pack, stuff pack, two kits
12%
LuvtehGeekschristyb2852TeeSeaviola-illyriaBren91Horrorgirl6Lady_BalloraWildIrishBansheeThunderNeb 9 votes
Expansion pack, stuff pack, one kit
0%
Expansion pack and a stuff pack
2%
AlanSimswrathykins 2 votes
Others (Leave a comment)
14%
jcp011c2LeccacyncieSheriSim57DaniRose2143KokoaMilkTTNsimmerSimsStarfishStuffyMarxCarl_Veluz1992ThirteenCatz2 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Lots of lots of kits
    Lots and lots of kits plus a very big update to the base game which I'm hoping will be cars.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    If anybody answers "Lots of lots of kits", I'll never wanna get my R&B music this year
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Lots of lots of kits
    I expect 3 kits
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited August 2022
    this would make sense in scheme where kits have replaced stuff packs
    although i guess they could release 1 stuff pack instead of 2 kit just to shut down the complaints about kits
    or actually not release more game breaking content maybe
    and just have break to fix stuff? :sweat_smile: gal can dream right.

do feel like ep for christmas sales is likely tho

I don't particularily need new content at the moment myself cause I should be saving money to upgrade my computer anyway
    like at least add lots of RAM or something cause that could be potential reason for my struggles

and I also don't have werewolves yet cause I'm kinda worried about adding it on top after mws chaos

so that is still on top of my " to buy" list

and high school -> future content I've already decided to only give try after computer runs game without worry
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member
    edited August 2022
    Others (Leave a comment)
    EDIT: I don't think we'll get any new EP this year.
    Probably we'll get a new GP if we are lucky
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Lots of lots of kits
    I expect three kits and one stuff pack.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Expansion Packs & 4 Kits is my guess. ;)
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Lots of lots of kits
    I expect maybe a GP and 1 kit for every month left in the roadmap.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    Lots of lots of kits
    I hope we can still get one EP. What was the point of releasing high school years so close to werewolves to the point of ruining the excitement for the latter if there isn't going to be another EP this year? But let's be realistic. The chance of only getting cas and build buy kits is very high. Little effort to make and little chance to mess up the game even more.
  • Options
    TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Others (Leave a comment)
    2 kits and a pack refresh like last year.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    You know what? Y'all just... that's it! Take a look at this!

Roadmap 1 Jan-Mar
    • Paranormal Stuff
    • The Sims anniversary features with buy/build and CAS features created by CC creators
    • Bust The Dust Kit
    • Country Kitchen Kit
    • Throwback Fit Kit

Roadmap 2 May-Aug
    • Oasis Courtyard Kit
    • Dream Home Decorator
    • Cottage Living
    • Industrial Loft Kit

Roadmap 3 Sep-Dec
    • Spa Day Refresh
    • Fashion Street Kit
    • Incheon Arrivals Kit
    • Blooming Rooms Kit
    • Modern Menswear Kit

Roadmap 1 Feb-Mar
    • Carnaval Streetwear Kit
    • My Wedding Stories
    • Decor to the Max Kit

Roadmap 2 May-June
    • Little Campers Kit
    • Moonlight Chic Kit
    • Werewolves

Roadmap 3 July-Sep
    • High School Years
    • High School Years EP pre-patch base game update
    • Desert Luxe Kit
    • Untitled CAS Kit

Roadmap 4 Oct-Dec
    • Untitled CAS or build/buy kit
    • Expansion pack (I want singers and R&B station NOW!!)
    • Untitled stuff pack (Listen and understand this, OK? Stuff packs have merged CAS and build/buy features, and kits features separate features. So that's why The Sims 4 is still in-developed in 2022 to have a stuff pack instead of multiple kits, if not, 2022 will become the worst year to me to not include stuff packs! Hate Covid!)

Questions? Let me know
    Post edited by 12JEREMIA on
  • Options
    bruceleroy98bruceleroy98 Posts: 333 Member
    Lots and lots of kits plus a very big update to the base game which I'm hoping will be cars.

Cars would be dope. I've never experienced it in the Sims.
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Others (Leave a comment)
    Lots of Kits and maaaaybe a Game Pack.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    Jade47Jade47 Posts: 206 Member
    Lots of lots of kits
    Kits because its the least amount of work and value that will give a quick return and look good on those balance sheets.
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Expansion pack, stuff pack, two kits
    I just voted for what I would like to see in there lol. Though if they wanted to throw in a GP, that would be awesome too. We're coming out of COVID now, I expect more content!
  • Options
    I just voted for what I would like to see in there lol. Though if they wanted to throw in a GP, that would be awesome too. We're coming out of COVID now, I expect more content!
    WildIrishBanshee is right y'all! That means COVID pandemic will end forever, so we all want 2022 to have only one stuff pack while The Sims 4 is still in active development
  • Options
    Simmers! I would like an announcment to make, cause I was wondering...

Speaking of time-lapse, the second roadmap represents a nighttime roadmap with two kits and one game pack and the third roadmap represents a daytime roadmap with one expansion pack and two kits. So now I was wondering if a fourth and final roadmap of 2022 will represent an evening roadmap with an expansion pack and one stuff pack (I know I love kits, but I still don't care about them! Period). What y'all think the fourth roadmap of 2022 will be representing? Cause I know how things might follow
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    Others (Leave a comment)
    Probably a game pack and 2 kits.

Although I would love to see another expansion. And some stuff packs.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    Others (Leave a comment)

I expect if the do add cars to the basegame that there will be an expansion to follow, with other transportation and a variety of cars and things to go with them like a mechanic career, and possibly racing or some such thing. I think it would be smart if they do put cars in the basegame because they could sell car kits and things afterwards.
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Lots of lots of kits
    I have low expectations, we've already had two game packs and one expansion which is all we've got for big packs in recent years. Although maybe it's only been lower in recent years because of covid so we could get more again this year. Hope we'll finally see the Dine Out refresh but I doubt it
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Expansion for Christmas shoppers mid November. 2 kits to fill in around it. Seasonal freebies before the team take their break over Christmas.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Lots of lots of kits
    Beyond the Kits we may get a Refresh this year. I'd sure like to see pool slides and interactive pool waterfalls before the year is done.

• Options
    gamercatgamercat Posts: 208 Member
    edited August 2022
    Expansion pack and one kit
    we may get a Refresh this year me I hope so my vote is get to work or my first pet stuff can you imagen haveing pet bireds or rabbits the sims 3 had snakes I would say give us pigs and goats too but that would probably be in a cottage living Refresh witch is vary unlikely to happen that or if we get a horses game pack

as for get to work better shopping esaplay witch the Trendi app maybe a grocery store ? think the sims 2 open for business and haveing your pre-made sims go to work I made a sims teacher and she never show's up at the high school i would love it if you make a sims who owns a restaurant you see him at his restaurant when you sims go there
    Post edited by gamercat on
  • Options
    EvvieSimmerEvvieSimmer Posts: 134 Member
    Lots of lots of kits
    I'm thinking just kits... but I have a hope for one more expansion pack for this year
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    Lots of lots of kits
    i have answered lots and lots of kits because i obviously do not know what will come out next to be honest
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(