Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many more big packs are still on your wish list?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,615 Member
    Two
    Music/Bands and Generations packs.

I wouldn't mind a Vacation pack too, and Amusement Park pack would be cool. But mainly Music pack with bands and lead singers, and a Generations pack.
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • Options
    Two
    Khrisstyne wrote: »
    Since this new EP is coming out, I kind of want a middle school/elementary school expansion.

I want them together though and call it Childhood. :D

And maybe one more but that's a GTW refresh in which adds burglars and updates the retail and doctor careers.

This would be cool!
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    There's no more big packs I want!
    None. I wanted vampires, dogs and seasons. We've gotten all three, so I've been satisfied since June 2018. I've been rooting for both University and werewolves because I know that a lot of people wanted them. Since they've come too, I don't know what else to root for. I think this new high school pack will make a lot of people happy.
  • Options
    mannannamannanna Posts: 466 Member
    End it already
  • Options
    Two
    mannanna wrote: »
    End it already

LOL I used to feel the same way few years ago, even made a thread about it I think. But now I've recently got into TS4 and want a couple more EPs. But, yeah, no Sim game has ever went on this long. All I know is TS5 better be the best Sims game ever. They've had plenty of time to work on it.
  • Options
    SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    Nine +
    Out of the expansion/game packs, there's 7 that I still don't have. I plan on getting all the expansion/game/stuff packs, including future releases, 'cuz this is one of my favorite games and I'd just like to have all the DLC that comes with gameplay. I just usually wait for sales, and I only buy a little bit either once a year or once every other year. I also still have some Sims 3 online store DLC on my wishlist as well, so I split my attention between both. I'll probably still be buying content for TS4 and TS3 for a long time, even once EA moves on to TS5.

I'm not going to be collecting all the TS4 kits, though. I did get Bust the Dust, and if they ever release another small gameplay kit I'll snatch that up, but to convince me to get bb/cas only kits they gotta be as good as Little Campers for me to consider buying them.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Three
    Three

1)Romance Pack
    2)Hotels
    3)Theme Parks but sadly this one may not happen cause High School Years has Rabbithole Rides.
  • Options
    SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    Four
    I pick 4 because I want an African/Middle Eastern/East Indian type world. I want a retirement community for Elders with maybe exercise park, aquatic exercise, burglars and scammers.
  • Options
    trulyoutrageoustrulyoutrageous Posts: 245 Member
    Two
    Hobbies and Generations. I need bands back! I don't know if this is considered a pack but I would like for some of the packs we already have to be a little more fleshed out.
    supersonic, simobotic, disconnected, not respected, who would ever really wanna go and top that?

tumblr_np8nzkY5xK1rkqz3ho9_r1_250.gif
  • Options
    RySBIRySBI Posts: 329 Member
    Just one
    I really liked the Into the Future expansion for Sims 3, so hopefully something like that which is time-travel based. Maybe even into the past. Beyond that I’m open to whatever the designers come up with!
  • Options
    Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    RySBI wrote: »
    I really liked the Into the Future expansion for Sims 3, so hopefully something like that which is time-travel based. Maybe even into the past. Beyond that I’m open to whatever the designers come up with!

I mean, I don't want more random content, but the spoof on Back to the Future was so much fun!
  • Options
    RoyalTeacupRoyalTeacup Posts: 114 Member
    Two
    I'm still waiting on a baby/toddler pack. We have toddler stuff, but I feel like babies/toddlers can be expanded. I want to push my babies/toddlers in strollers! I want the babies to crawl around on a plush carpet for exercise! Then when they age up, they can boost their movement skill. I want bibs and pacifiers! More interactions between babies/toddlers and their child siblings! I want to be able to make baby formula with poor, normal, and excellent ratings! I want a baby food maker! I want speech impediments!

I also want a pack that celebrates black/West African culture. We have durags and bonnets. And yes, we have natural black hairstyles. Cool. Can we get a Selvadora or a Sulani world inspired by black or West African culture? I would prefer a livable world like Sulani and not a vacation world, but I'll take anything at this point.
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Would have to know the theme before answering, there is still a lot that I wish for in the game.
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    Three

1)Romance Pack
    2)Hotels
    3)Theme Parks but sadly this one may not happen cause High School Years has Rabbithole Rides.

I definitely would buy a hotel theme pack. 🏫😎

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞