Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which hybrid do you most want?

Which hybrid do you most want? 26 votes

Vampire-Mermaid
7%
KyreRoenllejena 2 votes
Vampire-Spellcaster
15%
Mariefoxprice83annaliese39VeeDubJinxIndigo 4 votes
Vampire-Werewolf
11%
LeGardePourpreFanPhoriaXJokerX 3 votes
Vampire-Spellcaster-Werewolf
3%
PhoenixHalliwell 1 vote
Spellcaster-Mermaid
3%
Violetta 1 vote
Spellcaster-Werewolf
3%
Oolonglong 1 vote
Mermaid-Werewolf
0%
Alien hybrids
15%
crocobauraEnkiSchmidtBreazonaLuckySimmer10 4 votes
Servo hybrids
7%
Lady_BalloraNushka 2 votes
Other choice ...
30%
maggiemae8135simgirl1010SimsLovinLycanSERVERFRASimmingalCatzillaCangwenmanicobsessive 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    Other choice ...
    I think playing around with occult genetics is fascinating, I want to hybridize any and all the occults in all sorts of combinations (and not break them).
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    Vampire-Werewolf
    Globally I vote for Vampire hybrids in order to drink plasma.

Vampire-Werewolf should be a werewolf with vampire powers.
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    edited July 2022
    Vampire-Spellcaster
    I think any occult lifestates that are able to procreate similarly to the ways most humanoids procreate should be able to have hybrids from at least one other lifestate including "normal" (non-occult) sims. In fact, it should probably be limited to 2 types in each hybrid just to make it less likely to become glitchy later on. The only ones in this list that I feel shouldn't be included are servos. I guess they're considered occult lifestates by the game, but they're supposedly machines, aren't they? They shouldn't be reproducing at all unless they're building new machines. :lol:

Edit: I forgot to include that my chosen answer was simply based on my own favorite pairing (as it can currently be done by using cheats, that is).
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    edited July 2022
    Vampire-Mermaid
    -A spell-vamp isn't that interesting to me after having played Zero's mod.
    -An alien hybrid is pretty easy to make with the FakeAlien trait.
    -A were-vamp would likely be the closest one could get to a werewolf that eats people, though it'd be pretty op. Definitely interesting, though. If I could replace the godawful "wolf" form with the dark form (and still keep everything else) that'd be pretty awesome.
    -I'd say a mer-vamp would be somewhat interesting. Their songs and weather control could make even the weakest vampire pretty formidable.
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Other choice ...
    All the above plus Fairies & Genies. I really love making Hybrid sims. :p<3
  • Options
    CangwenCangwen Posts: 220 Member
    Other choice ...
    It would be too much of a mess with hybrids.
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Vampire-Spellcaster
    All would be great, but my vampire really wants to learn magic.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited July 2022
    Other choice ...
    All be cool really

but most of all I feel like all occults should be allowed to be spellcasters without turning themselves human for it

especially as spellcasters do not have dark form that would conflict or anything they just cast spells

and after all if any human can learn magic why couldn't you know magical beings learn magic

makes no sense

I'm sure id get way more spellcasters in my game if I could combine it with other occults

also feel kinda similar about aliens
    probably cause i watch too much xfiles and in that all the occults turn out to be aliens or something like 99% of the time
    although yeah i guess the alien form and dark form would make things little more complicated

but like not being able to magic cause you were born magical just kinda bananas when pancakes can just travel to realm and get casting
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,111 Member
    Other choice ...
    Any spellcaster hybrids would be cool. Not too fussed about the others, but it would be nice to have these options.
  • Options
    SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    Other choice ...
    Spellcaster+everything. I still am kind of annoyed that instead of having magic be a skill, they had to tie it to a specific occult type. You want excitement in this game? Nothing more exciting than a werewolf mage casting fireballs to melt his vampire rival's ice wall!
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Options
    JinxIndigoJinxIndigo Posts: 45 Member
    Vampire-Spellcaster
    > @SimsLovinLycan said:
    > Spellcaster+everything. I still am kind of annoyed that instead of having magic be a skill, they had to tie it to a specific occult type. You want excitement in this game? Nothing more exciting than a werewolf mage casting fireballs to melt his vampire rival's ice wall!
    I kinda agree with this. Actually, I would like alchemy (potion making) to be accessible to any occult (yet, not non occult sims because they are unaware of supernatural). In Sims 3, anyone could brew potions but only witches could cast spells etc.
    Now you might say, "that will make spellcasters non special if vampires and werewolves also brew potions". Might be true and herbalism also exist for all life states, IDK.

Anyway I personally love playing vampire spellcasters so my vote goes there.