Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Wedding Stories: Alot of Missed Opportunities

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    IblisTriggerIblisTrigger Posts: 31 Member
    Tartosa as a vacation destination with beach lots.
  • Options
    NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited February 2022
    I was disappointed there wasn't any kilts, as a scot that's an outrage 🤣🤣 it's one of the most important asset in a scots wedding, bringing your ancestors and clan to the most important day of your life, you can tell what clan a scot is descended from with the colour of their kilt, it has alot of meaning to it, anyways luckily in real life I have a wedding to attend this year and will be seeing my tradition and kilts will be everywhere 😊
  • Options
    Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Jewelry/glassblowing would be a nice crafting skill. Pottery as well
  • Options
    CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    edited March 2022
    candyboot wrote: »
    Don't forget the veils. ;)

I understand that they can't make veils separate from the hair because it will clip. But why didn't they make more hairs with suitable veils for specific styles?

I don't know. There are cc veils that work with game hairs just fine. More research could have revealed how cc creators have managed it for years. The veils don't cover the face and are usually attached to the hair by some sort of adornment. As IRL, it's up to the player to choose a hairstyle that complements the veil.

It would have been nice if the wedding pack provided a few options. Otherwise, the theme is incomplete.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • Options
    carpe_diemcarpe_diem Posts: 280 Member
    edited July 2022
    I lot of great ideas in this thread, I agree with most of them.
    I wish for an option to select multiple actions for the cermony and let it play out instead of this micro managing (it’s tideous and it look so stiff lol! :#There’s no flow in the cermony at all!).

Also wonder why there’s so few activities for the parties? Can this PLZ be added later on?! There could have been activities like Bubble blower / Karaoke / Keg stand for Bach parties. Even a lot of BG features could have been added like Flirting / Gaming / Fighting.

There’s also no hiking in Tartosa (eg. hike to a romantic spot where you could propose). I feel like all worlds, at least the ”vacational” worlds needs something like hiking or an option for multiple Sims to go for a walk together. (could give your Sims different sentiments). That makes me discover the world in gameplay. You can walk around by clicking ”Go here” but it’s tideous, there’s nothing to interact with in the world and Sims don’t react to their surounding so I see no point in doing it. It’s a shame bc the worlds are always beautiful with nice sounds to listen to.

No interactable objects / Hiking / Option to go for a walk (1-multiple Sims) makes the worlds just feel like a beautiful empty shell that I’ll never use.
  • Options
    Mishka487Mishka487 Posts: 86 Member
    I believe the missed opportunity here was to not include allowing a sim to open a wedding planner business. I haven't purchased this wedding pack because I am not yet ready for my sim to get married, but I would have purchased it if my sim could have opened a wedding planner business. I think EA would have had more buyers for this pack had they included the career opportunity of being able to become a wedding planner.