Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Werewolves - Official Screenshot Thread

Comments

• Options
    luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 19,783 Member

Yesterday and today I played Aleksis Kaidonovsky now uploaded a skilled Werewolf he is apex with 12 Abilities so far. I cant seem to colour the wolf nose in my game and the lips are pale too.
    Greg Fight
    THPbvqs.png
    2 Fights later
    diJMMf0.png
    He Bit Mrs Crumplebottom
    6mt7Pft.png
    8zHuH41.png
    He already Bit Nancy Landgrabb
    QY8Np1Y.png
    Hubbys Turn now
    NwaE6e7.png
  • Options
    ElisdreamElisdream Posts: 295 Member
    edited June 2022
    That came out sounding nothing like how I meant it.🙂 My female werewolf is big and buff like Rory too, and she's very pretty to me. I may or may not phrase it right this time but let me try again. Behind those muscles is a very glamorous young woman, but it's not necessarily easy to see.

Awesome!! She looks indeed very glamorous! 😂 😁
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Yesterday and today I played Aleksis Kaidonovsky now uploaded a skilled Werewolf he is apex with 12 Abilities so far. I cant seem to colour the wolf nose in my game and the lips are pale too.

He Bit Mrs Crumplebottom
    6mt7Pft.png
    8zHuH41.png

Mrs. Crumplebottom looks really worried, like she's saying to herself: "Oh dear, what did I get myself into?" Does she attack them with the purse if they flirt with her?
  • Options
    DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,944 Member
    Greg Fight
    THPbvqs.png
    2 Fights later
    diJMMf0.png
    He Bit Mrs Crumplebottom
    6mt7Pft.png
    8zHuH41.png
    QY8Np1Y.png
    Hubbys Turn now
    NwaE6e7.png

Do you need the sim's permission to bite them?
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,845 Member
    Greg Fight
    THPbvqs.png
    2 Fights later
    diJMMf0.png
    He Bit Mrs Crumplebottom
    6mt7Pft.png
    8zHuH41.png
    QY8Np1Y.png
    Hubbys Turn now
    NwaE6e7.png

Nope. If you have the cursed bite perk, you can bite anyone you want, anytime you want.
  • Options
    Elisdream wrote: »
    That came out sounding nothing like how I meant it.🙂 My female werewolf is big and buff like Rory too, and she's very pretty to me. I may or may not phrase it right this time but let me try again. Behind those muscles is a very glamorous young woman, but it's not necessarily easy to see.

Awesome!! She looks indeed very glamorous! 😂 😁

Thank you so much!
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    I'm curious about Agnes since she runs around angry all the time anyway. I bet she'll be glowing as she stomps through neighborhoods!
  • Options
    I had thought about Agnes since Moonwood Mill and Henford are linked by the werewolf tunnel in the save where I turned Judith. I can just imagine two lovers engaging in a PDA getting smacked by the Purse Of Doom™ being swung by a WereAgnes in her iconic outfit.
  • Options
    duriankindduriankind Posts: 62 Member
    edited June 2022
    @luckyheather that pic of Nancy Landgraab going feral is just what I needed to cure what ails me lol, and I actually love your werewolf's look with the pale coat/nose/lips, he looks really cool!
    ⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶
    check out my gallery page
    ⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶
  • Options
    DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,944 Member
    Greg Fight
    THPbvqs.png
    2 Fights later
    diJMMf0.png
    He Bit Mrs Crumplebottom
    6mt7Pft.png
    8zHuH41.png
    QY8Np1Y.png
    Hubbys Turn now
    NwaE6e7.png

Nope. If you have the cursed bite perk, you can bite anyone you want, anytime you want.

Thank you.
  • Options
    Rory tried so hard but she can't resist a big strong man!

707kd1p.png
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    @Kerrigan Kudos on the timing with that shot. I love that look.😆
  • Options

She has such a crush on that big ol' Santa Claus

vVw2IG6.png
  • Options
    Kerrigan wrote: »

vVw2IG6.png

I'm happy to see my girl getting what she wants! He chose to hook up with a she wolf, I sure hope for his sake he knows what he's gotten himself into.😈 Because you know my girl knows exactly what she wants and how to get it.🔥

• Options
    luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 19,783 Member
    edited June 2022
    Thanks everybody for the great comments about my screenshots :) I cant wait to see Agnes running around on a rampage Lol.

@duriankind I was so fed up seeing Nancy everywhere I just had to make her more interesting in every world :D and now her husband will be the same I might even play them for once Ha ha ;) Thanks I think the pale wolf form is quite pretty.
  • Options
    Kerrigan wrote: »

vVw2IG6.png

I'm happy to see my girl getting what she wants! He chose to hook up with a she wolf, I sure hope for his sake he knows what he's gotten himself into.😈 Because you know my girl knows exactly what she wants and how to get it.🔥

I think that's what Morgyn stopped by to warn him about! "Christmas decorations are...really fragile, you know?"

FKv3mHC.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    That reminds me I need to make over clement again ha.
    Toc4M6U.png
    Wolfgang assures his newly adopted son that he's got nothing to fear meeting his pack.
    zTRBpPr.png
    Rory finally gave birth, it feels like it's been forever since the save is so active for me for whatever reason, their son's name is Kendrick.
    Z4vhOTM.png
    They like him of course, Bo was a little nervous but he'll be fine with them.
    BaId8AC.png
    I was wondering what Rory did before with her random pointing before Lou was interrupted to play tug of war with Wolfgang she was trying to banish him so they could have a talk that's why he's in the kid's room this time, lol. I also cheated their fury so no one went off around the kids.
    4XioYHE.png
    Meanwhile his first change is having a very hard time all by herself, this was before I fixed her glitch but it kind of fit with him forgetting about her.

Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    The heart wants what the heart wants! Sigurd Frost and Rory got engaged!

oXhR27m.png
  • Options
    I don't know if anyone figured it out already or not but do the pack leaders need to stay unplayed or can you play them without the game making a new pack leader?
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I just got to play a little in the new world on my rotation. Here's Milly after she got bitten in the tunnels:
    Screenshot%202022-06-25%20201725.png?dl=0

Awoooooo...
    06-25-22_7-49-32%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

Her hubby is like 'nope, I'm not gonna watch her eating' :D But his turn will come...
    Screenshot%202022-06-25%20202212.png?dl=0

Her werewolf form:
    06-25-22_7-52-30%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    I don't know if anyone figured it out already or not but do the pack leaders need to stay unplayed or can you play them without the game making a new pack leader?

I tested it with Rory, and yes you can play them without it removing them as pack leader. It appears that while you're playing them you have full access to all the interactions that go with being pack leader also.
  • Options
    Ah okay, thanks I hope the witches get the same treatment sometimes you need them to be more active ha.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    That's one of many things about RoM that bothered me. Why shouldn't we be allowed to control the sages or become one ourselves? Or can you become a sage? If my memory is correct we can't become sages which seems really screwball.

ETA: Thankfully we can at least play as the pack leader, even though it would have been nice to have our own packs.
  • Options
    Judith got out of the house for a bit today. She would have gotten out yesterday but I locked her in so she would get her Transformation Mastery ability.

Refined palate, I don't think so.
    cOlHvZo.png?1

No pictures allowed.
    FiScDgX.png?1

When I say no pictures, I mean NO PICTURES!!
    dntzTN9.png?1

Oh like you've never seen anyone eat the furniture. Grow up Dustin.
    O3snf9b.png
  • Options
    Rory is a delightful Sim to have around the house and not nearly as destructive as I expected. She's also a proud new mama!

zw0FC6E.png