Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    edited June 2022
    So... my Sim accidently had a kid with Celene (a Sim that came with werewolves). It was unexpected but my Sim is actually pretty happy about it.

He is a werewolf like his father. Trying to teach him how to howl :)
    o5rIrzo.png

CG5krjX.png
    He/Him
  • Options
    HandelHandel Posts: 395 Member
    SO.

I see why everyone likes playing Cottage Living now. Finally rolled up a Henford-on-Bagley family and got the Watsons! Maintaining a farm is hard work, quite comparable to my experiences to real life. It is easier with hands to help but Thomas, the primary farmer in the household, only has one hand helping him out, since I do WFH careers on an every other day basis and his wife basically helps out every other day but in the days in which he's alone, he's usually working with the animals and plants until the kids come home.

Naturally, a LOT of my focus felt like it was on Thomas. Sliding scale of who felt like they got the spotlight was

Thomas
    Rahmi
    Irman and Maira
    And finally Rashidah.

Poor Rashidah. She just wants to smooch her boyfriend and run away with him to Windenburg. Alas and woe, for she was the person who didn't actually progress on her aspiration at all. Like, got Rahul as a boyfriend again, but never had the time to go out on dates. Thanks to Saturday being FENWICK FAIR day, and Thomas always make sure to have something ready for the fair, and her part-time job.

(I need a good six hours to go on a date and I never had the tiiiiiiime!)

But I hear what you all who potentally are aware of the drama of this household is aware of. What is Thomas and Rahmi's relationship. And all I gotta say is...

...it's complicated.

SO, I did initally try to restart Rahmi and Lavina's relationship but it didn't really hit the ground running. And then she ran into Kayla. I don't quite remember how or why, all I remember is that Kayla asked Rahami out on a date and they had a nice time. Just smooching and making out at a nightclub. As ya do.

But Rahami isn't going to leave her husband, at least not just yet. For one, KIDS. For two, FINANCES. These guys only have around 10-thousand to their name. Literally, even if she was going to take some kids with her and get a bigger cut of that pie, (I take a percentage off for each sim from the pool of money), there's not much in that pie to go around!

In part, it's because of lot taxes and in part, it's also that I keep making additions and gathering items. You know. As you do.

Speaking of which, I have nothing but high praise for Devon's build! It's a lovely country estate! It's obviously where the Watson family put, or had, all of their money at. It's a big tax-eater upper and it's glorious to play and struggle with.

Though Thomas's gardening skill is beginning to kick in at least by the time I finished playing the household. There's some hope of recovery but uhhhhhh, we'll see if it actually happens.

And as for Neighborhood Watch:

It's doing its usual thing of being merciless.
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    My sims got married in Myshuno Meadows.
    18-6-2022-16-02-16.png
    18-6-2022-16-05-01.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    Aurora aged up today! She's quite cute as a child. :smiley:
    52157868928_013273fbd0_k.jpg
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    @Handel Oh wow. I haven't played the Watsons yet but I always enjoy hearing how people get on with them. Seems like a great setup for either a relationship drama or a riches-to-rags scenario, whichever the player is more into (or both?)
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member

So cute!!!
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    AraeliumAraelium Posts: 60 Member
    edited June 2022
    Previously...
    I spent several hours creating a primitive mud house + farm surrounded by woods, and added an elderly hermit and his dog, who ended up meeting and hooking up with a local woman, causing him to become a father of 3 children so far.

I have no idea what will happen to pets when their owner dies, so I moved the woman's family to his house since he's getting on the years.
    Will later add more farm animals and start planting soon since I'm doing a living off the land/survival playthrough without painting.

Added another chicken coop and a barn, another hut (since I'm planning on expanding the family), and planted several strawberries, which are now out of season since it's summer. Winter came and finally went, giving me the opportunity to fish again.

I moved out the local woman but kept the hermit's eldest son, Mordin; his wife Shelby; son Davon; their dog, Amelia.
    Cd0xZoD.png[/img]
    The farm itself.
    [img][/img]WERGcnZ.png
    Recently created hut. Not the most efficient use of space but oh well. It will be given to Davon once he becomes a teenager.
    The shelf you see at the top is a cc fridge. And yes, that's the hermit's urn.
  • Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    My werewolf couple just had their first pup. Werewolf baby crying is pretty cute. Have you heard it yet? :)
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Mik got bit!
    SYc4c3x.png
    She's beautiful though! :o
    ujT9A06.png
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    Sorry, aunt I met for the first time two days ago, I really don't know whether or not you should marry some guy I have never heard of. You're a big girl, you can figure it out by yourself.
  • Options
    Just a little update. remember the toddler screenshots I posted? He is now a teen! Gave him a makeover (didn't change any facial features, just clothing).

His name is Cliff
    snsTuTB.png
    He/Him
  • Options
    ashcrash19 wrote: »

So cute!!!

Thanks! Just seen this... I don't get notifications for some reason. Guess I need to check my settings. 😆
    He/Him
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,656 Member
    edited June 2022
    So, for this whole week I’ve been trying to fix a major save file corruption that occurred with The Werewolves pack or one of the patches prior to it. I not only had two of the Moonwood Mills worlds in my game, but I was having terrible lag and “game failed to load” error codes. Mods were OK. Tray was OK. Save files were totally wonky. Repairing and refreshing the game didn’t help. I don’t know what happened, but my internet connection has been hinky lately, so it may have been that.

My backup save was older than I wanted to start with, because my sims have skilled up quite a bit since then. Starting a new game fixed everything, so I just moved my sims, lots, and the safe mods into a new game and gave the story a minor reboot. It’s been time consuming putting everything back in place, but I had already planned to rebuild some areas of my worlds and add some new characters, so I took this opportunity to do that and it’s actually been pretty fun. Plus, MCCC story progression had done things with my townies that I wasn’t happy about, so they get a fresh start with only Neighborhood Stories and me to tell them what to do.

So, now that my favorite sims are back in their homes and my world has been reset, I’ll cheat some relationships back in, add a few more mods back, and delete that corrupted game. Then I’ll be ready to try out some werewolves.
  • Options
    viola-illyriaviola-illyria Posts: 182 Member
    I decided to send Gunther Munch to uni. I also decided to make the Munch family werewolves. I forgot it was a full moon.

He'd been in Drake Hall for all of an hour when he transformed, scared all his new roommates and went on a furious run.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    @cyncie I'm sorry you had to go through all of that, but very happy that the new save has helped you on many levels. I look forward to more of your story when you are fully up and running. Best of luck and Happy Simming!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    BlueBananaSimsBlueBananaSims Posts: 51 Member
    Don Lothario called to tell me that none other than freaking Judith Ward asked him out on a date??? I audibly gasped, good for him!
  • Options
    I decided to send Gunther Munch to uni. I also decided to make the Munch family werewolves. I forgot it was a full moon.

He'd been in Drake Hall for all of an hour when he transformed, scared all his new roommates and went on a furious run.

Oh, now that's going to make for a very interesting time at Uni!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,656 Member
    @cyncie I'm sorry you had to go through all of that, but very happy that the new save has helped you on many levels. I look forward to more of your story when you are fully up and running. Best of luck and Happy Simming!

Thanks. It’s actually in a better place right now. Gotta figure out if some of my favorite mods are OK, the we will be back in business.
  • Options
    viola-illyriaviola-illyria Posts: 182 Member
    Don Lothario called to tell me that none other than freaking Judith Ward asked him out on a date??? I audibly gasped, good for him!

Judith and Don always hookup when I've let MCCC do its thing. Good to see Neighbourhood Stories is continuing this.

Oh, now that's going to make for a very interesting time at Uni!

It's been... interesting. He has the temprement that gains him fury if he sleeps at night so balancing his work and lecture schedule with his wolf sleeping schedule is... fun. Luckily he doesn't need to worry about buying food as a broke student since he can... aquire it. In ways. But the downside to that is the time his roommate ate the raw meat he left in the minifridge for later.
  • Options
    @viola-illyria Oh, dear …
  • Options
    I have decided to pull most of my celebrities out of the spotlight, because I am tired of them being unable to do anything in public without randos screeching and fainting. It was fun at first, but two years later, not so much anymore.
  • Options
    BlueBananaSimsBlueBananaSims Posts: 51 Member
    In today's wild ride on the dating scene, Akira Kibo calls me and says that he wants to ask out Agatha Crumplebottom??? Girl no, please no
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    I usually have visitors disallowed because they tend to be too much, but my sim was bored today, so I allowed them... and got like ten over the course of two hours. It literally was - welcome one in and the next one appears before she could move away from the door. Crazy. In the end, she had to turn away the only person she'd been waiting for, her boyfriend, because first come, first served (and because his ex, who he's been - rather unsuccessfully, as she keeps showing up at his restaurant nearly every day - trying to avoid was already there. She is my sim's aunt and they love each other very much)
  • Options
    SirianaSimsSirianaSims Posts: 177 Member
    I'd messed around in a new save to test out whether my mods were working after the werewolf patch, and I decided to visit the Goths. And for some reason, probably MCCC running wild, Mortimer Goth and Nancy Landgraab have full romance bars and she called to ask him on a date. So now I kinda want that to happen in a real save :D The scandal!
    generation5juliapaul.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top