Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Sims 4 pack would you like to see a refresh for?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I want Get to Work to be refreshed so that the Scientist Career can work with Strangerville as well. Also, Sixam needs to become a livable neighborhood planet for Aliens. And speaking of Aliens, they need the same copy to human just like in Vampires. ;)
  • Options
    MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    Outdoor Retreat

Make the lake swimmable and add some lake activities like kayaking, boating, etc.

I've been told this isn't possible with the older packs bc of routing issues so perhaps they could give us a second version of the world and maybe add some more lots

Fun add ons- unique telescope, hammocks, golf carts, corn hole.

Ability to make smores, group hiking
  • Options
    pandie00pandie00 Posts: 590 Member
    Get to work. I wish I could build all kinds of business.. I wish I could own nightclubs or.. Or spa's or build a cinema and charge some fee for the entrance. This pack need a huge rework
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” - Will Wright.

12-01-2017 <3
    Rebuilding Genetics Family Tree

My Tumblr : pandie4sims.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    LuckySimmer10LuckySimmer10 Posts: 116 Member
    MichelleW wrote: »
    Outdoor Retreat

Make the lake swimmable and add some lake activities like kayaking, boating, etc.

I've been told this isn't possible with the older packs bc of routing issues so perhaps they could give us a second version of the world and maybe add some more lots

Fun add ons- unique telescope, hammocks, golf carts, corn hole.

Ability to make smores, group hiking

You can actually sort of make smores with any firepit already with Outdoor Retreat. Just roast a marshmallow and when the sims eat it, it automatically turns into a smore and they get a smore-related moodlet. It would however be nice if there was a separate marshmallow and smore interaction (sometimes you just want to eat a plain roasted marshmallow, ya know?) and if you could make smores at regular fireplaces in your sims houses. Thank you so much for commenting, I just thought I'd let you know about this feature since it already kind of exists and you suggested it as a new idea. :smile: