Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jobs / Careers / backstory for your were?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,908 Member
    @EmmaVane wrote: »
    Options I've thought about:

Yoga Instructor - Fitness based. Potential to be outdoorsy.
    Gardener - Physical work. Outdoorsy.

Yoga ? Werewolves are too hot-headed (Fury)

Gardener ? Werewolves don't eat vegetables/fruits, only fresh meat matters, not meat plant :p .

All the more reason to learn meditation and be able to calm down.

Werewolves can be vegetarian. In game when they go foraging they'll come back with mushrooms.

Right? I can definitely see a werewolf getting into yoga and meditation in a way to control their fury and Werewolves are human first so makes since they would eat vegetables and outdoorsy so would enjoy the gardening aspect. Didn't the trailer show the the Moonwood Collective gardening?

Yes, that would be quite an interesting story... taking that long and complicated road to inner peace!
  • Options
    ArtsyBananaArtsyBanana Posts: 339 Member
    edited June 2022
    This is the story for my sim Giovanni. He is a Psychologist with an interest in occult behavior, He travels to the Moonwood Mill library to try and find out more about Werewolves. However, his curiosity goes too far and gets bitten by a werewolf and becomes one for research purposes since some info in the library can only be accessed by werewolves. He then has to decide if he wants to stay a werewolf or embrace his new lifestyle.

Ksy3gdl.png
    This is his picture. His traits are Genius,Loner and Proper.
    See what's up in my gallery: Origin ID: ArtsyBanana
    I have finally finished my Legacy Challenge , these are the Levis (numbered by Generation!)
    https://imgur.com/L3Q6aQZ

• Options
    WrenryWrenry Posts: 960 Member
    edited June 2022
    I can not pass up on doing a “Dr. Jekyll; Mrs. Hyde”/ “Eddie Murphy’s Flubber” tale to have some gloriously campy fun storytelling.

Edit: Eep! It also gives a reason to have Strangerville used as the main world. Sans that baked in story line.
    Post edited by Wrenry on
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,908 Member
    This is the story for my sim Giovanni. He is a Psychologist with an interest in occult behavior, He travels to the Moonwood Mill library to try and find out more about Werewolves. However, his curiosity goes too far and gets bitten by a werewolf and becomes one for research purposes since some info in the library can only be accessed by werewolves. He then has to decide if he wants to stay a werewolf or embrace his new lifestyle.

Ksy3gdl.png

Hmmmm... this brings up a very interesting question. If you become a werewolf and learn to read the werewolf runes, and then take the cure, will you still have access to that information? I mean, I'm assuming that's a no, because you will no longer have the werewolf skill tree, but... is it possible that being able read the werewolf-only information would unlock skills, traits, recipes, etc., that you would then still have because you had previously read the materials as a wolf.
  • Options
    KbobsterKbobster Posts: 157 Member
    I will have a pack of little wolves that try to defy wolf stereotypes (fail of course) by dressing nicely, acting all prim and proper, living outside of their means, cushy jobs. But my main wolf for the main sims story i am playing will be a shy and quiet and clumsy little thing. Their family is from Werewolf land, and they are from that bougie wolf set. BUT, they will grow tired of having to have such a stiff upper lip. They will try and fail at a variety of different jobs like acting, detective work, science field, house designer. Anything to keep them out of Werewolf World (I'm sorry, I will learn its name) Eventually, tired of battling the shame of being a Simwolf and the silver Tiffany chains that tied them to being prim and proper, they find themselves in NewCrest, a hodgepodge of all kinds of Occult Sims. They room with couple of mates in a haunted and cursed house and find various odd jobs to pay their portion of the rent. Ooh! I can't wait!
  • Options
    Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 883 Member
    lanlyn wrote: »
    Umbreon12 wrote: »
    I may create Bigby Wolf from Fables, he is a Sheriff, and is married to Snow White, and has kids with her. ...
    @Umbreon12 This is pretty much what I'm doing! Yesterday, I started reading the Fables graphic novels again, the ones about werewolves and wolves. I also found out that there was an adventure game featuring Bigby that came out in 2013 and its sequel will be released in 2023: The Wolf Among Us.

I already have a household set up with Bigby Wolf and two wolf-dogs: Ruff and Reddie. (No Snow White at the moment) Right now, Bigby lives on the Windenburg island. He's just getting started, foraging and digging up loot around his home, but I'll probably make him a detective/lawman. And I'm hoping I can place the portal door to Moonwood Mill on The Bluffs island lot. 😊
    y4mU2aE_L_iKVJ5S4KEOc22Pq_zK7yhUAXa_5hJ6qjrsVhuowGdYS7fXu_eOAYAdQcF6zjhzPQQQJaMW68eu1Z48lYFxGFdq320yjlfa5K5tnnxMZ3l_zR6YISe_cQ88QkywsRo4Cz2TpmBXBSnT2e511LXfE46mkiRc376r1hVzPhp2tTrxtoADliRyea8FaqX?width=389&height=400&cropmode=none
    y4my88ttG2qA7XrY5LRyF3Ymj09qfzwMxM2NjzHZejXMi3D3HIgAAe0NwnhPLQ8SKdTGZLtWLI1RrWI7rafgwUFeVpU53iF3XWErRzxvoe59sIuP0x11e76Co-zNV8XWpaDkLiivU3KidYEJuoGG5rN5Y3GXDMHe2CwbG6FF_bLb1LNMYSS0jpP4a-A3aNULP_R?width=286&height=400&cropmode=none
    y4mvLm-IwiQ-Zx8Y13wZ7QCSXfP-A-e94JtXh6uBRTzRZhtZ8Tdk1u0gQtbMuOZsujLL96jwmC3bL0AeYqxis0ArGhzNUO9KLiG1NT_btIA-4go58y1Z-p5isr29FR5h-ssobcRWdHbMjWdnKZc-n2z2rHLqwjcxskk9_LaU98ZBH4QNEEZA3CZsS0aAX4Y3k5a?width=284&height=400&cropmode=none
    y4mw9WHIKG6Aao0fuQAVqeruh-ceDodDtV3sVZScngF1Xz3KAT1BPz2sABD3crmJbsvu1-chuy3CkPhi6V26aMuRfulzANWAKt5WvpXOGW2HMyspx_fbiJS2v_Sb9zxHGJxW9tyoCnA9hixhQf3gZzGsne9ZHAlKVWvUnWcrEkEZiB7VaMJzgIdbJb_CcG8gIDR?width=400&height=500&cropmode=none
    y4mvyZ_iaWYQlddzdHkmokKlbSvAx2pBV1fbNcR1FES8aGj-3hWUQQasGLanl47qkzMspN8A7uQWjXv7rC8_d040SbUl0BSKktYrM57ZXIAUQ1QeEyE_8NR02fD_JQ5RzFcK96_FNlIUTVtpbvXfP7wDUkuY4wTjUspB-I3o7yFVUQ_FnoqkTf-w-8SNEZrij4U?width=400&height=500&cropmode=none
    y4mWmdsPesHCW1v35VWWxfHjbJjDpp_qEKX7IvgBW31DZt3MmUAAky-2YHQ5Wvw0WkyTdKzbXQ3GC02A_3cbUSUhbJU1sZw9gD9jcP_INjPRRtiOhclJL8Gjbpt7sYNr9416nk3GvYqz6pdY69t6_mSzBjxgRU4RJMu2jupeqKwPMWaZbVzwdUUI3tzSY4Bqddh?width=854&height=480&cropmode=none
    y4m-QNln-utDLkMUABjxTNQmWx8xdaTvlzrLS9b3OSUFsY0fjyOUmHERnlHkib3gtmyffSirP9yQXvGC52oeRDnXevdJZ9_yVoiIDrdQQgmTf5lHVkj1-RBd6itWUIT8ADr6-QHl5-SsYKqhiaauIggDBefjyBX0fz8eQBXtVL_yP6vcw7HdQpfcUowvRsQGP1z?width=854&height=480&cropmode=none

Your Bigby Wolf Sim looks amazing, and I like how you gave him a dog.
    I never got the chance to play the game, because I didn't have the system for it at the time. I may but the sequel game when it comes out.
    I will also have to reread my Fables comics.
    When werewolves come out, I plan to have him with Snow White, or not married to her yet, I will have to decide.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,877 Member
    edited June 2022
    Amapola76 wrote: »

Ksy3gdl.png

Hmmmm... this brings up a very interesting question. If you become a werewolf and learn to read the werewolf runes, and then take the cure, will you still have access to that information? I mean, I'm assuming that's a no, because you will no longer have the werewolf skill tree, but... is it possible that being able read the werewolf-only information would unlock skills, traits, recipes, etc., that you would then still have because you had previously read the materials as a wolf.

You should keep the knowledge and the skills but you"d maybe lose access to certain ingredients, items or traits.

Edit: Accidentally hit post while I was typing.
  • Options
    BWolf20BWolf20 Posts: 6 New Member
    The sim to be turned is the oldest daughter of a man who lost his wife to a werewolf attack and is heading down the path of becoming something of a werewolf hunter after moving to Moonwood Mill. The oldest daughter, Milly, is someone who never believed in the supernatural and hadn't even believed her father about the beast until she was bitten. Now she tries to keep her new nature secret from her father while trying to learn about it and Moonwood Mill and find a cure. While meeting and getting close to other weres and discovering her new abilities, she might find the werewolf life worth living. Her little sister has a strong interest in the supernatural and has always wanted a pet, so she finds the change in her sister exciting and keeps the secret from their father as well.

If not a storyline focusing on the family, I would use a single sim; a runaway sim I never used in a story, and use said sim to turn and learn about the new pack.
  • Options
    ArtsyBananaArtsyBanana Posts: 339 Member
    Amapola76 wrote: »

I'll test this out when I finally get my hands on the pack, and I'll let you know if I can still read the werewolf related stuff ;)
    See what's up in my gallery: Origin ID: ArtsyBanana
    I have finally finished my Legacy Challenge , these are the Levis (numbered by Generation!)
    https://imgur.com/L3Q6aQZ

• Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,023 Member
    I figured out the story I wanna do. My sim hasn't been born in-game yet, but I already had a story planned out for him. And after reading the descriptions for the sims in Moonwood Mill, I think his story would intertwine perfectly.

My sim, Early, is a Spellcaster from an ancient spellcasting family. He's either very powerful or very inept, haven't decided yet. But he has a lot of emotional issues (Erratic, Hot-Headed, and another bad trait I'll have to figure out) that other people haven't been able to identify. He was a troubled child who was often pulling pranks, skipping school, being mean to others, drinking, etc. And after one too many destructive binges, he gets in trouble with the law.

After escaping the authorities, he ends up in Moonwood Mill and settles down with a werewolf named Tamara. (If we can have kids with Greg, then she'll be his daughter.) Early is a part-time handyman who does odd jobs, while Tamara is a bartender who's looking to become a teacher. Their son, Nico, is the werewolf I'll be playing through the pack with. If the Occult Hybrid Stabilizer mod is updated soon, he'll be a werewolf-spellcaster who has to struggle with his unruly werewolf upbringing, and the strict, high-society and judgmental world of spellcasters, including the family he never knew he had.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,551 Member
    I finally decided on one of my existing households to move into the new world - Toby and Milly Newman, who are both archaeologists and love jungle exploring. They are just starting out and don't have much money so wanted a really cheap property in a forest type of setting which would suit their liking for the outdoors. They will be exploring the woods one fateful full moon when Milly gets bitten.

I moved them into the starter, which I replaced with an $11K starter made by @SweetieWright_84 - now I just gotta wait til I get around to their turn in my rotation - another 8 households to go before them!!
  • Options
    Echo17121Echo17121 Posts: 88 Member
    My sim that I'm using to kinda just try everything out is a criminal, klepto, mean, and an art lover. So she's super awful as a werewolf (she does the intimidate thing to steal money), pickpockets, and steals art to admire at home. The criminal career is good cause she wants to be up all night and sleep all day. She has an atrocious reputation so I'm just leaning into that. She got pregnant by a married man at one of those lampoon parties as well.
  • Options
    moon_mothmoon_moth Posts: 28 Member
    i'm doing a historical game set in the victorian era; my werewolf sims are things like writers, artists, farmers, etc.
  • Options
    dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member
    Just made a couple for Windenberg Island. He is a scruffy, unkempt older were with gloomy, paranoid and erratic traits. She is much younger, has gloomy, music lover, squeemish traits, is covered in bites and scratches...also a ghost.
    yes, basically he accidently killed his fiance whilst rampaging and is now half mad and wracked with guilt....he doesnt even know if her ghost is real or just a figment of his imagination. Im planning their house to be a completely run down cottage and he will terrorize the island!
    So kinda like Greg...but in Windenberg!LOL
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    If I ever go for the werewolves pack (not a big occult player), I'd feature it as a curse inflicted by a witch.
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    I have not been here for a while... Like two days after pre-ordering my expansion my graphic card died. If anyone wonders why I don't respond. Thanks for all the answers :smile:
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek