Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Opinions on Werewolf Appearances?

Comments

• Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Ever since they announced this, all I've been thinking about is a striped Wolf that looks like a Tiger. >:) I wonder if I can pull that off? I don't even care if it's yellow/black, white/black, or pink/purple :D .

I'm afraid I'll spend about 3 days dithering over my first Wolfie in CAS.

And then instead it'll wind up looking like a spotted mess. Poor thing. :#
  • Options
    Wintermist_SWEWintermist_SWE Posts: 342 Member
    When I first saw them I thought it was a werecat, then werefox... I don't know, a bit too "cute" for my taste. I hope what's in game is a bit more feral and rough.
    You're Breathtaking!
  • Options
    SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    edited June 2022
    I like how they look but I wonder if you can make them more muscular. I feel like if this were a cartoon these werewolves would be the main characters and the villain would be a werewolf with a bodybuilder body. Something intimidating.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I just saw the latest Werebeasts & they reminded me of the 80s Saturday cartoons called the Thundercats. Way too funny. :D
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    Chaotic_MoiraChaotic_Moira Posts: 482 Member

Gah, I want to be able to paint some these on my regular sims too though. The symbols on the left would be so cool for my plant sims and witches.

Features I'd like brought back from the dead.
    | Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,853 Member
    SnaveXs wrote: »
    I like how they look but I wonder if you can make them more muscular. I feel like if this were a cartoon these werewolves would be the main characters and the villain would be a werewolf with a bodybuilder body. Something intimidating.

I would be interested to see if they add any new body presets to CAS. I wouldn't mind having a few male werewolves who were like you described. I think though we're going to be limited to the current presets, and judging by the trailer they may have a slight increase in size and bulk added for the wolf forms. The most muscular male preset should give a fairly good bodybuilder look especially if they do program the wolf form to be slightly larger than the human form.

If you don't mind using CC there may be some regular male body presets out there that would work for now. That may hold people until creators make bodies specifically for werewolves. Most of the CC presets out there now are female, big surprise huh, and not usable on a female werewolf, unless you're trying to do a werewolf Kim Kardashian.

• Options
    Gah, I want to be able to paint some these on my regular sims too though. The symbols on the left would be so cool for my plant sims and witches.

That one in the upper left screams witch. Both on the left are giving me Druid or Norse Paganism vibes.
  • Options
  • Options
    Chaotic_MoiraChaotic_Moira Posts: 482 Member

That one in the upper left screams witch. Both on the left are giving me Druid or Norse Paganism vibes.

Yes exactly!!! That is my favorite lore to pull on for creating my occults. Anything nature based or polytheistic.

Features I'd like brought back from the dead.
    | Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |
  • Options
    WerescytheWerescythe Posts: 157 Member
    I've been thinking of creating an anubis themed werewolf, however I'm not too sure if I'll be able to get the jackal look right.
    I'm probably one of the rare few here, but I love using the occult aspects in my Sims 4 games. xD
  • Options
    LJKLJK Posts: 257 Member
    edited June 2022
    I knew it. I knew that with CAS, we could make some fierce-looking werewolves and that we would have a lot of creative freedom. The more I look at these uniquely made Werewolves, the more I like them. This might just get a bunch of us occult-players to shut up for a while, LOL. I look forward to the livestream.
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    Werescythe wrote: »
    I've been thinking of creating an anubis themed werewolf, however I'm not too sure if I'll be able to get the jackal look right.

I’m going to have a lot of fun trying! :smile:
  • Options
    WerescytheWerescythe Posts: 157 Member
    I've been experimenting with the idea of doing a new playthrough, but instead of making new characters, taking characters that already exist in the Sims 4 and giving them occult aspects. Made Dina into a vampire, now I just need to figure out, who would be a good character to make into an anubis themed werewolf.
    I'm probably one of the rare few here, but I love using the occult aspects in my Sims 4 games. xD
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,882 Member
    I've been experimenting with the idea of doing a new playthrough, but instead of making new characters, taking characters that already exist in the Sims 4 and giving them occult aspects. Made Dina into a vampire, now I just need to figure out, who would be a good character to make into an anubis themed werewolf.

@Werescythe this thread might give you some ideas.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/1000065/werewolf-premades/p1
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member

https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/1000065/werewolf-premades#latest

You might want to have a look in this thread. It is all about which premades would be good werewolves.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    I was impressed with what we're going to have as far as customization. It doesn't look like we'll get any new sliders that are unique to werewolves, but I wasn't really expecting any. We'll have plenty of leeway to tweak the wolf form without worry of messing up the human form. The fur looks much better in game then in the shots we've seen so far, it has more layers to it. I'm even more excited to get into CAS for real and try things out for myself.

Overall I'm even more in love with them now. Seeing them in game makes them look so much better than what we've seen so far. I love them even more than I did three hours ago.
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    SnaveXs wrote: »

Same, I would love them even more buff. Incidentally I hate that they nerfed female Sim's muscles in like early 2015 after players complained "they look like guys". If i play a female body builder Sim, she should look like a female body builder, not a female soccer player (in muscle mass).
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    I think if the scars are added, some different eyes, and playing around with other things they will be fine. I'm just happy that all the people that wanted werewolves got some version of them.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Too cute to my liking
    ihavemultiplegamertags