Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why Should Vampires Have All the Pun? A Joke-Filled Werewolf Thread

Looks like Howl-o'-we'en came early this year!
I mean, of course werewolves would arrive in a Pack.
I like what I've seen up to this point. So fur, so good.
Mind you, if it doesn't work out it'll be "hair today, gone tomorrow."
Speaking of, this is a great pack for Sims who love the outdoors. You know, "fresh hair fiends."
It's not a pack for all Simmers. There will be some who flea from it. And some will just wolf it down.
Why is a werewolf like an Astronaut? They're both Lunar Rovers!
Aaaand...go!
7mQr8Yt.jpg

Comments

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,387 Member
    I didn't think about this before but now I wonder if werewolves will be prone to flea infestations.
  • Options
    RoseQuartzRoseQuartz Posts: 164 Member
    Fabulous puns! (I'll have to try to think of one.)

I hope there is a Tell Werewolf Pun interaction like there is for vampire puns.
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    One way for a werewolf to look at the moon is to stop by a lake and paws for reflection.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,939 Member
    edited June 2022
    Werepuns: puns that can be only seen and heard at full moon, making others howl with laughter.
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,663 Member
    edited June 2022
    I’m going to combine the Werewolf pack with Spa Day and make a meditating Aware-wolf. Or, maybe I’ll dress one up in fancy clothes and make a Evening Wear-wolf. Or, I might create a 5Ws pack with my Werewolf and his friends: the Who-wolf, the What-wolf, The When-wolf and the Why-wolf.

Ok. On my way out.
  • Options
    NightwalkerArkanisNightwalkerArkanis Posts: 272 Member
    I plan to create a collective with 4 humans and a Werewolf. They'll be highly competetive when playing, the Werewolf especially when it comes to hide and seek. A master of the game, he'll be known as the Wherewolf.

I'm still debating if I should buy this pack. A Werewolf suggested to me that coin toss might suffice. Heads or tails?

Many of my Werewolves are downright rude and foulmouthed. On the plus side, they never break a promise. We call them Swearewolves.

Now where's that exit...

What do we want to get rid of: The holiday bug, the constant showering and the weed glitch.
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    I'm lycan some of these puns.

Does "Beware of Greg" make Greg an apiarist... Or would that be spelled bee-were?

I'll just be sitting here mooning over Lou.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,871 Member
    I was thinking about making one and naming him Eye-gor. Then when one sim screams 'Werewolf!', another sim can say 'Therewolf'. All in simlish of course. The pun may get lost in transformation.
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    I'll just be sitting here mooning over Lou.

Hopefully he won't moon you in response!

I hope my werewolves won't be unable see the furrest for the fleas.

Sign seen on a pack outfitting shop: "Werewolf Wares: Wearables Everywhere!"

What do the werewolf and the flea say to each other when they're annoyed? "Oh, bite me."
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)