Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    I love it all.
  • Options
    elemmeleelemmele Posts: 689 Member
    New scars
    Piercings for werewolf form
    The plummin' moON laMP!

Everything about this pack is right up my alley and I'm still in awe 🤩
    de4l47l-8be82ab0-e824-47d8-b89d-e4b317e1e4e7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGE4NDlmM2ItMjBlZC00MzNkLWJkZjQtMzY5YzY0MGVhYzFmXC9kZTRsNDdsLThiZTgyYWIwLWU4MjQtNDdkOC1iODlkLWU0YjMxN2UxZTRlNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.mOg5OTH8yLLAb8Swus1BlunSLcRGY3-w29wazeBAu18
  • Options
    haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    Yay! It's a new pee bush!

I use them in so many community lots. It's nice to have variety :blush:
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    edited June 2022
    haisin wrote: »
    Yay! It's a new pee bush!

I use them in so many community lots. It's nice to have variety :blush:

Maybe that's where you get territory marking logs from! :D

I just noticed the basket full of firewood, I have been low key wanting something like that for ages! It will join the bg update fireplace toolset next to all my fireplaces now in perfect harmony.
  • Options
    AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    Yay! A new rustic mailbox that matches the aesthetics of the world! I know it's such a silly little thing, but I'm just so dang happy to be getting new one to use in my builds.

sefsiro.gif
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    No crop tops?? What has happened to the sims team. How will my sims show off their furry midriffs now
  • Options
    It looks like that old rusty metal drum barrel is a functioning garbage can, I hope?

All this beaten up old grungy stuff is something I've been wishing for since forever... Now I can get rid of a whole bunch of cc from my game that I've been using to get that impoverished/broken/apocalyptic look.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Yes, cc is great but eventually creators move on and it ends up abandoned and outdated so I am always happy to be able to have in game versions. I also have been wanting more grunge, I just don’t want some builds looking so shiny and new.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I love all the cool rustic Werewolf stuff, especially the bassinet, toddler bed, moon mirror & mailbox. B)
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,348 Member
    I'm definitely excited about the CAS and BB stuff in this pack! I've been yearning for more grungy, damaged, and old options for builds, and the clothes are perfect for a lot of sims I already play with. I see at least a couple hairstyles I like too. And body scars. I will be using those too. So much story potential with this stuff! :love:
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    So many BB items in this pack I'm excited for. This doesn't even show the debug catalog so there's more stuff.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    loving the scars. B/B awesome.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    There's a lot of scars! I wish they'd give us cuts, bruises and bandages too.
  • Options
    NushkaNushka Posts: 380 Member
    Kind of sad we didn't get kitchen and bathroom stuff but the new bassinet, toddler bed and telescope make up for it. A decent sized telescope! I'm guessing the CAS is just the tip of the iceberg and there's still a lot of customization in the swatches.

Hyped for the telescope and wondering what that tree stump with a knife -or something similar- and that big box with a door will be.
    Happy simming!
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    There's also some other stuff that doesn't show in the above bb catalogue pics:

- a new set of grungy metal stairs and matching railing/fence
    - new grungy metal ladder that also matches the stairs
    - new grungy metal column, but I haven't seen any matching spandrel
    - new tall chain/metal fence (you can see the matching double gate in the bb catalogue above)
    - new steel ceiling i-beam, it's probably in the same roof attachments category like the small wood beam from the Cottage Living pack?
    - I think there might also be a new mossy metal roof?
    - I've also spotted what might be a new metal chimney?

None of these bb assets have been officially confirmed, they're just things I've spotted in the screenshots.
  • Options
    estella_deeestella_dee Posts: 263 Member
    One thing I don't like about this game is that most of their assets are for aesthetics only. And in this case, there are no new assets that may have new gameplay interactions, well, I'll give them the telescope, but the rest are really just reskins of what we already have in this game. This is why the game is boring, because there is nothing new to enrich our sim's experiences. Not hating, just saying that I wish the devs include assets that compliment the theme of their DLCs.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Would that be a functioning small telescope buried in the bb stuff?
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    Would that be a functioning small telescope buried in the bb stuff?

Yup. One in base game too apparently!
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    I hope you are right! Not about to get a pack I don't want just for a telescope. That should have been here 8 years ago.
  • Options
    estella_deeestella_dee Posts: 263 Member
    I hope you are right! Not about to get a pack I don't want just for a telescope. That should have been here 8 years ago.

I am almost certain that this is functional, I think one of the gurus posted a photo of a ww using it, so that's good. They also confirmed that one is coming for base game, so you should be good.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member

I am almost certain that this is functional, I think one of the gurus posted a photo of a ww using it, so that's good. They also confirmed that one is coming for base game, so you should be good.

The guru's have indeed confirmed that the telescope will be functional. I am so happy about that. I hope we get a smaller microscope and cupcake machine as well before the end of the sims 4.
  • Options

Base game update telescope:
    FUQuc1AUYAcjg3d-1140x713.jpeg

Werewolf game pack telescope:
    FUlwo4mVIAA1PHQ?format=jpg&name=large
    Happy simming!
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    New gym equipment <3 :
    FUQh3uRWIAIg1SY?format=jpg&name=large
    Happy simming!
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I hope the price of the grungy items is cheap for starting sims. There's nothing more frustrating than having expensive items suitable for poor sims that they cannot afford.

Eg. The foldaway bed from tiny living. For sims who can't afford a house with a separate bedroom, but way too expensive for said sims to buy. Ooh, speaking of which, I'd love a really cheap grungy version of it.