Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SimGurus Are Hinting Something. 🤔

Comments

• Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,856 Member
    edited June 2022
    VeeDub wrote: »
    PhilSims wrote: »

Unsure of exact whereabouts dizziness is worsening quickly now before I transform

Let it be known that Vampires suck they are just the worst

Vampire VS werewolves! Yessssss! I was so hoping they would add a little spicy something between them since that's the plan for my own sims. So EXCITED 🤭🤭🤭

This has me so so excited honestly!!!!!!!! I was hoping for some sort of conflict between different occult states!!!

I'll be happy if we can have such conflicts (if and when we want them), but I'd be more than a little put off if we must have them. :grimace:

As someone who loves witches, vampires, and werewolves I don't want them constantly at each other throats. I don't mind rivalry and the odd fight. I'm with you, I don't want the fights amongst them to take over everything. That would be even more boring than no fights at all.

Yes, exactly. I might want a save or two where I do want them at each others' throats, but if they all just have some kind of built-in animosity amongst themselves pretty much all the time in every save, things would become tedious and un-fun very quickly.

Exactly. This is my story, let me tell it my way. Don't restrict my storytelling by making me work around a lore I don't want. This is a sandbox for us to go nuts telling our own stories. If I want my vampires holding hands and singing kumbaya with my werewolves that's my prerogative.
  • Options

Unsure of exact whereabouts dizziness is worsening quickly now before I transform

Vampire VS werewolves! Yessssss! I was so hoping they would add a little spicy something between them since that's the plan for my own sims. So EXCITED 🤭🤭🤭

This has me so so excited honestly!!!!!!!! I was hoping for some sort of conflict between different occult states!!!

I'll be happy if we can have such conflicts (if and when we want them), but I'd be more than a little put off if we must have them. :grimace:

As someone who loves witches, vampires, and werewolves I don't want them constantly at each other throats. I don't mind rivalry and the odd fight. I'm with you, I don't want the fights amongst them to take over everything. That would be even more boring than no fights at all.

No, I'm totally with you guys. I'm just so excited it's hard to communicate properly. Lol

Oh sister, I too feel you're pain. I always struggle to communicate.
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,658 Member

Yes, exactly. I might want a save or two where I do want them at each others' throats, but if they all just have some kind of built-in animosity amongst themselves pretty much all the time in every save, things would become tedious and un-fun very quickly.

Exactly. This is my story, let me tell it my way. Don't restrict my storytelling by making me work around a lore I don't want. This is a sandbox for us to go nuts telling our own stories. If I want my vampires holding hands and singing kumbaya with my werewolves that's my prerogative.

I want screenshots in the “What Happened in Your Game” topic when that happens.😀
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member

Oh yeah, I don't want it to be a forced thing for sure, but I am hoping it means that it's an option. Sorry if that wasn't clear. I am just so excited for this pack, I can't communicate properly. :joy:

No worries, I didn't think you were suggesting it shouldn't be an option. I just wanted to share your excitement, albeit in a my own, more cautious way. :smile:
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    cyncie wrote: »

I want screenshots in the “What Happened in Your Game” topic when that happens.😀

I can accommodate you just as soon as they add kumbaya in simlish.
  • Options
    ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    I’m totally going to have a storyline where a vampire noble and werewolf peasant fall in love
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member

Oh yeah, I don't want it to be a forced thing for sure, but I am hoping it means that it's an option. Sorry if that wasn't clear. I am just so excited for this pack, I can't communicate properly. :joy:

No worries, I didn't think you were suggesting it shouldn't be an option. I just wanted to share your excitement, albeit in a my own, more cautious way. :smile:

Ah, okay. That makes sense. :)
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    Zasz wrote: »
    Werewolves, factories in the woods... Sounds familiar. Reminds me of Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood. Just missing polution of nature and some vengeance theme in sim style.

I know that at least somewhere I've suggested they go Eco Warrior with the Werewolves (a la Werewolf: the Apocalypse TTRPG), but I may have been tired about people complaining about the environmentalism of Island Living/Eco Lifestyle at the time.
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,658 Member
    Apricus wrote: »
    I’m totally going to have a storyline where a vampire noble and werewolf peasant fall in love

It’s taken me months to get Forgotten Hollow worked into Tales From The Myst. I have no idea how long Moonwood Mill will take me.😂

• Options
    revgrvrevgrv Posts: 225 Member
    Wonder if some of the factories will be refurbished into apartments...
    &PHgr;
  • Options
    LeowyldLeowyld Posts: 73 Member
    revgrv wrote: »
    Wonder if some of the factories will be refurbished into apartments...

Or if we want to be totally cliche, they'll be used by teens for raves. Heh.
  • Options
    MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member

Ooh!!! I really love this idea. If you decide to post anywhere about, please do let me know! :blush:
  • Options
    AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    The ripped t-shirt with the safety pins reminds me of the 1970's punk rock music scene... The Sex Pistols, The Clash, Ramones, etc
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I just hope that the wolves aren't recognizable. Like your reputation drops if a vamp compels a person to drink, whatever a werewolf does shouldn't do that because why would they be recognizable? They're werewolves.

If my sim walks down the street and sees a wolf, I don't want to know who that is because part of the fun would be figuring it out. Also I hope that sims don't know that people are werewolves unless the secret is shared? Like there is no way to hide vampirism, and mermaids have that dolphin cackle which is the #1 reason I can't stand them. Aliens in disguise is a good feature for me, not that I use it often when I play, but I like being able to hide secrets.

That would be nice, but I won't be holding my breath hoping for it. Sims seem to be born with an innate ability to know everything about everyone in the whole Sims world, even when they haven't met them yet. :lol:

They even know when you became friends with your child 😑
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    @LatinaBunny What I and others had in mind as far as scary was, let's face it, unrealistic. The more time that passes and let that image roll around in my head I'm really excited. After that initial shock, I have to say i think they did a fantastic job with the limitations they"re forced to work with

Yeah, when I saw some artwork of some occult fans putting up of what they hoped for, I was thinking about how that would fit in Sims 4’s limited framework and cutesy/goofy artstyle, so maybe this is what we should have expected, lol. 😅

But I’m kind of glad it’s a bit goofy, since Sims 4 (and some of Sims series) was always a bit goofy to me.

Here’s to hoping there will be some customization for those who want scarier or more beastly looks. Maybe the snout, different ear types, maybe different facial features/facial shapes, variety of fur colors and patterns or variety of textures, etc. :smile:

I am curious to find out if there is a regular full-fledged wolf form, though. Perhaps that would be asking for too much, since that would be 3 forms, and not just 2….?

We can hope. A full wolf form was kind of what I had in mind as like the highest level werewolf. They could chose to continue to look like werewolf or they could opt for full blown wolf form. I can't wait to see what we get for customization. Ahooooo🐺

Possibly a full wolf travel mode, like vampires turning into bats?

Imagine if they could run on four legs 😎
  • Options

Stop stealing my ideas 😤 lol
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I've already made a new "fake Werewolf"(this time human) & named her Avelina Wolf for the new Werewolf pack that's coming up. I even have a little back story for her about curses & loving a Vampire Prince. Now, I just need to make her Vampire Prince so that he's ready for the new pack also. ;)
  • Options
    @LatinaBunny What I and others had in mind as far as scary was, let's face it, unrealistic. The more time that passes and let that image roll around in my head I'm really excited. After that initial shock, I have to say i think they did a fantastic job with the limitations they"re forced to work with

Yeah, when I saw some artwork of some occult fans putting up of what they hoped for, I was thinking about how that would fit in Sims 4’s limited framework and cutesy/goofy artstyle, so maybe this is what we should have expected, lol. 😅

But I’m kind of glad it’s a bit goofy, since Sims 4 (and some of Sims series) was always a bit goofy to me.

Here’s to hoping there will be some customization for those who want scarier or more beastly looks. Maybe the snout, different ear types, maybe different facial features/facial shapes, variety of fur colors and patterns or variety of textures, etc. :smile:

I am curious to find out if there is a regular full-fledged wolf form, though. Perhaps that would be asking for too much, since that would be 3 forms, and not just 2….?

We can hope. A full wolf form was kind of what I had in mind as like the highest level werewolf. They could chose to continue to look like werewolf or they could opt for full blown wolf form. I can't wait to see what we get for customization. Ahooooo🐺

Possibly a full wolf travel mode, like vampires turning into bats?

Imagine if they could run on four legs 😎

Ahem, who's stealing ideas now.😁🤣

I'll split the credit for it with you.
  • Options
    Darkshadow608Darkshadow608 Posts: 156 Member

I was literally just about to post that :smile:

What do you suppose the cave is at the very top of the mountain? Entrance to a secret lot or rabbithole?
  • Options
    Darkshadow608Darkshadow608 Posts: 156 Member
    edited June 2022
    @VeeDub is the sim in your profile pic available for download on the gallery? <3
  • Options

I was literally just about to post that :smile:

What do you suppose the cave is at the very top of the mountain? Entrance to a secret lot or rabbithole?

I want it to be the entrance to a secret lot but it will be a rabbit hole most likely. I really really really want it to be a secret lot.
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    Pleasebemorethanfivelotspleasebemorethanfivelotspleasebemorethanfivelotspleasebemorethanfivelots

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top