Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Neighborhood stories......or Nightmare Stories ?

0S1rziX.png
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Breakfast with a view.

04-16-22_3-36-55%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0
  • Options
    GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    Spotted this townie working on her Magnum Opus/Evil Mastermind Plan while my played Sims were out at a cafe.

bOet3P1.png
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    edited April 2022
    Picture of despair...

04-16-22_7-55-14%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

At my orphanage, this is the teen equivalent of Cinderella. Gremlins visited overnight, every appliance is broken, water and rubbish is amassing, everyone is starving as there is nothing left in the fridge and they all stink.
    Edit: oh, and they have mice in the kitchen...

04-16-22_8-04-26%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    Reminds me of a song from the Musical "Annie" It's a Hard Knock Life.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    Splicing is my favorite alternate way to build programming skill! She looks pretty happy doing it too!

Ylc6XUq.png
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,847 Member
    A girl has to eat and pay the bills while she waits for her big break in the movies.

vbg7z4Q.png?1
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    "Madame Landgraab, others may find you greedy and disgusting. But I... I find you...delicious"

rHzT4xP.png
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    @Becka28 The real question here is, what is a shower doing in your family-friendly restaurant?

• Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @mightysprite lol - total oversight - it used to be a "live-in" bakery which was converted to a restaurant when the sim owner died. I forgot the staff toilet had a shower. But now I am redoing 100 babies so it may be useful - if my simself can stay out of there long enough for my matriarch to use it LOL

This child is proving to be truly Malcolm's son (and even more so Nancy's grand son) - he is at the funeral of his step father - everyone is crying and he is just loving it. Cue the evil laughter.....

OxI0TKF.png
  • Options
    MkinsMkins Posts: 79 Member
    Sam made her first real friend today! After a rough day at the station, Caleb asked her to hang out at his place and they decided to take in the mystical beauty of foggy Forgotten Hollow together.

rQVrUyP.png
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    The scene in this shot was much more amicable than it probably appears. Markus went out to a bar after his latest commercial shoot, and there he met the lovely Vita Brevis (the original non-occult one, not the vampire version I made in another save). She's a fellow traveler in the world of the performing arts, and they hit it off immediately. I wasn't surprised that they ended up spending a bit of time in the closet behind them, but afterwards they spent a great deal more time impressing each other with their skills in storytelling. If things keep going so well, this might be the start of an epic match that could one day capture the hearts of all their combined fans. When they both have enough fans to be considered epic, that is. :smirk:

Fgnfsex.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    Sofmc9Sofmc9 Posts: 499 Member
    edited April 2022
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited April 2022
    Kerrigan wrote: »
    "Madame Landgraab, others may find you greedy and disgusting. But I... I find you...delicious"

rHzT4xP.png

oh what a flirt :lol: I love it
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    Certain someone has arrived
    sPHFQBV.png
    HvUWNTp.png
    mO9pTyH.png
    with her annoying slob brother from ts3
    t3juQ3e.png
    bhS2LcF.png
    kynaIb6.png
    yes its Kaylynn Langerak and Parker Langerak no it isn't another clone of Bella Goth :lol:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    VeeDub wrote: »
    The scene in this shot was much more amicable than it probably appears. Markus went out to a bar after his latest commercial shoot, and there he met the lovely Vita Brevis (the original non-occult one, not the vampire version I made in another save). She's a fellow traveler in the world of the performing arts, and they hit it off immediately. I wasn't surprised that they ended up spending a bit of time in the closet behind them, but afterwards they spent a great deal more time impressing each other with their skills in storytelling. If things keep going so well, this might be the start of an epic match that could one day capture the hearts of all their combined fans. When they both have enough fans to be considered epic, that is. :smirk:

Fgnfsex.png

Power Couple, eh? Nice.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options

Fgnfsex.png

Power Couple, eh? Nice.

Haha, maybe. At this point, though, their "power" might be batteries at best. Markus is barely famous yet with his single star rating, and Vita is only a 2-star lady. So they both need a good bit more time to get to the real power stuff. Assuming they make it there together, too. :lol:
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    TS4-x64-2022-04-17-22-49-09.jpg

Claudette is talking to her nephew about his home troubles and connecting with his dad (and Claudette's brother) after having been kept a secret for most of his life. Claudette discovered Kaiden was her brother's child after hearing his last name and putting two and two together. A paternity test since then has confirmed her suspicions. Mickey is trying to live up to Kaiden's idea of fatherhood. It's going well but they're still in the slightly awkward stage.
  • Options
    Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    Nothing like taking a bath and— oh, everyone feels the need to in Conga line formation go into the very same bathroom...
    Unexpected and was a bit funny to see..
    Summer’s a bummer lol (it’s Summer in this save file).
    Rw6f0Rw.jpg[img][/img]
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Options
    MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    04-17-22-8-59-16-PM.png

My Famous Politician, Louise Milton-Haines, looking from her penthouse window as she sips Juice.
  • Options
    MkinsMkins Posts: 79 Member
    MyriadSims wrote: »
    04-17-22-8-59-16-PM.png

My Famous Politician, Louise Milton-Haines, looking from her penthouse window as she sips Juice.

It's like a scene in a movie! So beautiful!
  • Options
    MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    Mkins wrote: »
    MyriadSims wrote: »
    04-17-22-8-59-16-PM.png

It's like a scene in a movie! So beautiful!

Thank you!
  • Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Kerrigan wrote: »

rHzT4xP.png

Amazing vampire. I think he looks like Johnny Depp! @Kerrigan is he on the gallery?
  • Options
    It's always a bit weird to see children -- mortal ones, anyway -- strolling through Forgotten Hollow, but the one I spotted today at least has a reason despite being mortal. I guess. His father lives here (his mom is a random townie), but I have no idea if this little guy was on his way to visit his dad. I was playing a different sim, so that bit will remain a mystery for now. I knew the kid existed somewhere because I get birth and age-up notices from MCCC (death notices, too), but I hadn't seen him in the game until now. The resemblance is a bit eerily close, complete with even the moody attitude thing. :open_mouth:

Remember this guy?
    Er... Pretty sure this one won't be asking anyone's permission for anything once he finishes turning. And he may or may not already have plans to permanently get rid of his sire... Somehow. :hushed:

Ei4D5aa.png
    x2RKeZd.png
    dKVVf6t.png

• Options
    hely0thely0t Posts: 345 Member
    I just aged up my Gilbert kids. It was like ripping off a plaster, I just did it without thinking too much about the pain, but I don't know how I really feel now. These are their first pics each. Gonna change their outfits and such now.

Jodie doesn't look too happy about aging up.
    zAU1uUP.png

Sylas looks okay about it.
    a87bpaG.png

Wren... I'm not sure how she feels. She just wants to go to bed lol.
    INnIZdc.png
    "You've got a face, I've got a face, it's all gonna be alright." - Noel Fielding

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top