Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,086 Member
    aparkison wrote: »

My last long running family, which I'm adding back in next is the Bheeda family. I last played them right after Seasons released in 2018 and then I took a long break from the game and have only played short spurts around pack releases and mostly just to build/decorate and update Sims in CAS.

Before I stopped, the Bheeda's had two children (daughter Caitlin is a teen and son Caleb is a child) and I'm planning on giving them one more child. Caitlin was actually my first toddler in the Sims 4! So they'll have 3 children and their dog Rosie in the house. And Caitlin's childhood trait was Hot Headed, so she's quite a challenge to have around.

So much has changed since 2018, that I'm still deciding what to do about Jesminder and Arun's careers. They had just aged up to Adult when I aged Caitlin up to Teen. I'm really looking forward to playing them. I appreciate a good challenge!

The Bheeda's lived next door to my sim self in Jasmine Suites in San MyShuno when I first started playing again last year. When my sim self and his new wife Liberty Lee moved to Newcrest in 1980, the Bheeda's bought the plot of land next to my sim self and built a house on it.

The Bheeda's had two sons, Dan and Daquan. Dan ended up with my sim self's eldest daughter Sienna and her and Dan have three kids. Here is their genealogy:
    rNsePKu.png

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    aparkison wrote: »
    @haneul It's extremly rare that one of my Sims ever gets in the red. I guess I'm too much of an overprotective Watcher! This household though: the dog and child have been a handful. And June has passed out once from being in the red.

I don't know if it's because she's an Erratic Sim, but her husband gets along so well with their daughter, but June is always arguing with her (I can't get them to be friends at all) and the dog is a stubborn dog that they adopted and has been difficult to train. Both parents are in college and doing part-time work too.

This is my first time really "playing" the game for an extended amount of time in almost four years, so it's been an interesting experience!

I'm the same way, but I use MCCC Cheat Needs. Yeah, that's my confession for the day. LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Kimmer wrote: »
    Penny Charm playing with the sprinkler. <3:)
    e2Ouyt0.png

I didn't know Toddlers could play in the sprinkler. Cool. Sometimes the older Sims don't have the time to watch the wee ones in the Toddler pool.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    dtDUsAG.png
    This is A Look.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member
    Do you think the watcher set up the neighborhood stories so we can adopt another dog?

X3CZW9E.png
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    The little devil freshening up for her birthday party...her guests aren't ready

JF4ZklB.png
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    The things we do for love.

The portrait in the background isn't the only new thing in Rafa's and Chefe's lives. There have been developmentssss.

7w2q1xe.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    happyopi wrote: »
    dtDUsAG.png
    This is A Look.

This is... two sims? @happyopi

@VeeDub oo do share

• Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    @VeeDub oo do share

I can't share screenshots for that part of the story, but the one below had been taken a few sim-days earlier. It's a bit complicated, but here's a simplified (and forum-safe) version of it in a spoiler tag so as not to bog down the thread with too many words. :lol:
    The last time I had posted about these two they had just become engaged (which was itself an unexpected event for me), but at the time it was still undetermined whether or not they'd go through with a marriage, and if they did, whether or not they'd be cohabiting afterward. They're both quite independent sorts. Anyway, the following events took place after some time had passed and Brezo (Chefe) had shown no signs of getting ready to move in with Rafa.

Chefe had begun to turn after an assault at his home, perpetrator(s) as yet unknown. He didn't realize what had happened to him, only that someone had broken into his place in the desert and pretty much sacked it. He had a few extremely valuable Omiscan artifacts that he'd kept for sentimental reasons more than for their monetary value, but also many other valuable items that he'd acquired both by legal and illegal means.

When he awoke Chefe thought the pain in his neck was just another minor injury he'd suffered, but he couldn't quite explain why he felt so sick and just "off" in some unnameable way. Considering the trail of smeared and drying red fluid he saw leading out of the front entrance, he appeared to have dealt some major damage to someone, and either they managed to crawl out or someone dragged them out.

Rafa came over for a visit and found Chefe lying exhausted just inside the door after having tried to clean the mess. He knew that something was terribly wrong, but it wasn't explained by the relatively minor-looking injuries, and they both thought it might be poison. He insisted on bringing Chefe to his own house, where they could call in a certain doctor to come and look at him without interference from any authorities (they're both in criminal-type careers, so no cops please, lol).

That day Chefe became a member of Rafa's household, whether or not he was ready for it. After being examined, all the doctor would say was that he could find no reason for this peculiar condition. He suggested in-hospital testing, but Chefe refused. So instead he ordered plenty of rest, fluids, and healthy food. None of that seemed to make Chefe feel any better, though. In fact, he began to feel worse.

That night Chefe's new friend Vlad came for a visit and diagnosed the problem with ease, though he offered no sympathy. Chefe immediately suspected that Vlad was at fault, but the elder vampire assured him that he was wrong. At first neither Chefe nor Rafa believed him, but Vlad pointed out that he had nothing to gain by lying about it, nor would he have had anything to lose by admitting it... if it had been true.

So part of the mystery was solved, but Chefe was now furious. Rafa was angry, too, but he was worried that Chefe might get himself into something he couldn't get out of if he rushed headlong into the plot for revenge that Chefe kept muttering about under his breath. Rafa said something he'd never have imagined saying in his earlier life. "But think of what that could do to Gisela," he pointed out. "You don't want to be to her what your father was to you." He was relieved to see that it worked to calm Chefe. At least for now.

After the point of final turning, Rafa reluctantly agreed to help feed Chefe until he could gain his strength back. Then they would make a plan -- a better plan -- to deal with these new changes, whether it meant giving up the new power Chefe would have or embracing all of it for better or worse. After all, Rafa was himself already a quite powerful wizard.

Ag2WzQq.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    aparkisonaparkison Posts: 135 Member
    I think I'm cursed. I said I always appreciate a good challenge and the universe delivered tonight.

i4QWDuD.jpg

Thankfully, Caitlin decided to skip school and was able to help with the twins all day, while their Watcher was stressing out about how she was going to fit an extra child she didn't plan for into the house. I named them Carson and Cameron.

Fortunately for me, the Bheeda house has a third floor attic space that I can flip into an extra bedroom. That seems a bit awkward, but there's simply no room elsewhere for a second toddler setup. I had planned to use it as an office space, but that can wait till Caitlin goes off to college.

I'd put their son Caleb (their second child) up there, but I love his room and I don't want to kick him out of it. Eventually when I reclaim the attic for Arun, I'll move one of the twins in with Caleb since he has bunk beds. I know I could put a toddler bed under his bunk, but I tried that and hated how it looked.
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    "I think I'll go with the one that isn't wearing a wedding ring..." Both of these boys are smitten with her, but she's no homewrecker!

myrkppU.png
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    18.03.22_14-55-2283j09.jpg

18.03.22_14-54-37toj9u.jpg

Found it so cute how the rooster went into the cow shed to sleep. <3
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    Best friends, forever! That is cute!
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited March 2022
    I had my first ever fire in TS4 today! My brave sim came to the rescue and put it out before it could do any damage. It started randomly in the cellar, which was dusty from disuse so I am assuming a filth fiend started it. Pesky little monsters.

5TJgpTSh.png
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    Daniel wakes up from a nap, only to get greeted by a St. Bernard snout:

18.03.22_18-51-272ajrc.png

I did move Sumo into the general direction of napping Daniel, but him raising his head in the right moment to nuzzle the sim was his own doing. Good boy!
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    edited March 2022
    nomore
    Post edited by CAPTAIN_NXR7 on
  • Options
    ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    Fascinating
    yozRbKQ.jpg
  • Options
    hely0thely0t Posts: 345 Member
    I know you shouldn't have faves but she's having a sad play in the rain because she still isn't over her bear phase, despite everything I've done to get her out of it, so her twin brother is now my fave.

T5YLz8A.png
    "You've got a face, I've got a face, it's all gonna be alright." - Noel Fielding
  • Options
    Thrior wrote: »
    Fascinating
    yozRbKQ.jpg

It truly is a thing of beauty. Too bad it's just evil beyond measure. :open_mouth:
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    @VeeDub thank you :) very interesting turn of events!

• Options
    aparkisonaparkison Posts: 135 Member
    The Bheeda twins aged up to Toddler tonight. I can't remember if this is Carson or Cameron, but they're both adorable and already more of a handful than they were as babies.

ACIeVeJ.jpg

That's on me though, because I rolled Wild for one and Fussy for the other. It's time to rotate households and the next one has no children and it's going to be paradise after these first two.
  • Options
    SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,929 Member
    Finished the urban planning :wink: i didnt use widos' watch the extra house/lot from Brindelton, it fits perfectly in Tartosa !
    pan02.png
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    First time I've had two alien abductions happen at the same time.
    aFFC0KK.png
  • Options
    GoddessBylineGoddessByline Posts: 281 Member
    edited March 2022
    After completing the Making Money and Honeymooners Scenarios, I decided to try my hands at the Unlucky Chef.
    Unlucky indeed. :|
    This is day one within the first hours... Well, at least she survived. :D

zxbTiID.png

jugVOCv.png
    I don't use CC so if you see something in a screenshot of mine, it's from the game.
    EA Account (Gallery) ID: BylineBelife
  • Options
    GoddessBylineGoddessByline Posts: 281 Member
    First time I've had two alien abductions happen at the same time.

That's hilarious @blueybluesky. I've only seen a couple of alien abductions in my game. :D
    I don't use CC so if you see something in a screenshot of mine, it's from the game.
    EA Account (Gallery) ID: BylineBelife

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top