Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: March 15, 2022 Neighborhood Stories and Mar. 31 & Apr. 1 Patches

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    @befchi Have you tested it by the p. 1 methods? If not you, have you seen someone else who has? I'd like to rule out mod conflicts.
    @Suncored Did you isolate it to those particular items? Also, what sort of items are these? I'm not familiar with that set.

Reminder: If you're reporting broken content, I need to know how it was tested, and by whom.

Cleared by Creators
    • Eunola - all non-trait mods, PTSD
    • Srsly - all mods
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Cleared by Creators
    • SHEnanigans - all mods
  • Options
    HannyLynnHannyLynn Posts: 14 New Member
    > @Suncored said:
    > The blockhouse items from Kiwisim4 are all broken and made my game unable to launch!

I was having the same issue! However, I had to remove BOTH Kiwisim4's content and pbox's as well.
  • Options
    shandra2183shandra2183 Posts: 212 Member
    @Suncored I have that set. It works in my game. Maybe you have conflicting cc or you can try redownloading the blockhouse set.
  • Options
    wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    Anybody know if the preteen mod has been updated or will be updated soon?
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Anybody know if the preteen mod has been updated or will be updated soon?

All updates are listed on p.1 of this thread.
  • Options
    LaracroftEyes1LaracroftEyes1 Posts: 296 Member
    Broken CC
    • pbox_window-double-hung_rolled-glass_medium.package (plasticbox)
    • pbox_juiceblender (plasticbox)
    NOTE: It's looking a lot like many plasticbox items are broken. The creator has been inactive for many years. Please find replacements.

Updated CC

Thank you so much, I had plastic box fireplace and juice blender I remove them.
    d10f10cfadd5b2e97043ba6ec57f8ced.jpg
  • Options
    QMBiBiQMBiBi Posts: 7 New Member
    Stirring the Pot cookbook is fine. I have updated the Express Delivery mod found here https://www.patreon.com/posts/63949918
  • Options
    SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    Are all Custom Careers broken?
  • Options
    BatDoodBatDood Posts: 11 New Member
    I was wondering if anyone was using TMex's Better BuildBuy and if it was working properly. There's no mention on the first page as to whether it's cleared, updated or broken and it's the last mod that I'm waiting for before updating. I suppose I could assume that since nobody has reported an issue that it's working fine but I hate making assumptions when updating. Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member

Been working fine for me since the day of the game update, @BatDood. I literally woke up the day of that update and updated my game, checking this thread while the game updated (This thread was on page 2 at the time). I removed the 3 mods I had which were listed as broken and left all the rest in, launched my game, and everything was fine. The patch didn't break very many mods compared to a 'bigger' update.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    BessyBessy Posts: 30 Member
    Hi all! My mods are compatible with the latest patch. Just updated their descriptions on MTS and amde a post on tumblr.
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Thanks @QMBiBi!
    @Dakota88 Not that I've heard, no. Many that relied on Neia's tool were previously broken.
    @BatDood He doesn't usually release an all clear.

Cleared by Creator
    • AvathePit - Twilight Vampire Mod
    • Ilkavelle - all mods
    • QMBibi - Stirring the Pot cookbook

Mod Updates
  • Options
    Also, does anyone know anything about Zero's mods? They haven't said anything on their Patreon yet.
  • Options
    BessyBessy Posts: 30 Member
    Sorry, can't correct my typo in the previous comment(
  • Options
    Thanks @QMBiBi!
    @Dakota88 Not that I've heard, no. Many that relied on Neia's tool were previously broken.

Oh, when was that?
  • Options
    Dakota88 wrote: »
    Thanks @QMBiBi!

Oh, when was that?

Not sure, sorry!
  • Options
    Cleared by Creator
    • Bessy - all mods
  • Options
    Thanks @QMBiBi!

Oh, when was that?

Not sure, sorry!

I don't think it happened since Nov 2020, they have a thread on their tool and things seem to be working.
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    @Dakota88, I'm using a bunch of her careers and so far they all seem to still be working fine for me.

She is planning on updating all of her careers though, according to her feed. Perhaps that statement has given some people the idea that she "needs" to update rather than just what it is...which is that she 'wants' to update.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    Mod Updates
  • Options
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    @Dakota88, I'm using a bunch of her careers and so far they all seem to still be working fine for me.

She is planning on updating all of her careers though, according to her feed. Perhaps that statement has given some people the idea that she "needs" to update rather than just what it is...which is that she 'wants' to update.

Oh, I don't mean to rush anyone or anything, it's just that I created my own custom careers using their tool and their tool website doesn't say anything about custom careers made with their tool being incompatible now...

I would have to take out my custom careers if they were broken and wait for the to update or find another way to update my careers.

There was a custom career reported as updatet so I wondered if all might be broken... That's just why I asked.
  • Options
    BFIrreraBFIrrera Posts: 38 Member
    Also, does anyone know anything about Zero's mods? They haven't said anything on their Patreon yet.

Their mods aren't covered here on this thread.

• Options
    HazyTurtle14HazyTurtle14 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi Everyone!

Ok so I'm having a bit of a nightmare and hoping someone here can help somehow!

I have downloaded the new MCCC and UI Cheats Extension and neither are working. I know the best place to go for MCCC support is discord however I am using a MAC and when I attempt to use any of the links to Deaderpool Discord, when I click accept invite, I get an error stating "Safari can’t open “discord:///invite-proxy/285367261374447616” becasue macOS doesn’t recognise internet addresses starting with “discord:”." When I go on to Deaderpool Discord direct, I can't send a message as it says I am not authorised to do so.

I was originally getting an error from MCCC when loading save game stating "MCCC Installation Error! The mc_cmd_center.package file is not installed correctly." I have since tried deleted and downloading again and I no longer get this message, just a blank orange box and a last exception error in the folder, and the MCCC menu is not available.

For UI Cheats Extension, no errors showing but the mod is not working in game.

I have used mods before, so know that they cannot be more than 1 subfolder deep etc..

It's driving me insane, would have gave up by now but they're such efficient mods haha.

Any help or advise where I can go for help would be greatly appreciated :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top