Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: Decor To The Max Kit

Comments

• Options
    mikamakimonmikamakimon Posts: 470 Member
    I got:

Minimalist!
    You pay attention to the details that matter and don't care about anything else! You're crazy about modern décor, but enjoy a few personal touches as well. You like blocks of colors sometimes, but mostly try to maintain a clean and refreshed look.

Thanks for doing the giveaway!

• Options
    plantghostplantghost Posts: 25 Member
    Maximalist!
    You like to go all out! You were the one kid in class that spent extra time on a project just to make sure it was bigger and better than your last one! Bold colors? Always! Lot's of decorations? Of course! You're proud of who you are and you're not afraid to show it!

I'm not shocked, but I found that I didn't really love a majority of the options i picked from lol
  • Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Maximalist
    You like to go all out! You were the one kid in class that spent extra time on a project just to make sure it was bigger and better than your last one! Bold colors? Always! Lot's of decorations? Of course! You're proud of who you are and you're not afraid to show it!

Hmmm not sure on this BuzzFeed. Thanks for the giveaway as always. Good luck to all!
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Enter me, please.
  • Options
    mookie1981mookie1981 Posts: 189 Member
    Thank You for the giveaway hun!!! I am a maximalist and it is so true. I love decorating , I love being bold and switching it up, all the time. Good Luck everyone. Smooches!
    2vmcal4.jpg
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,849 Member
    I got Maximalist. Definitely fits my build style. My philosophy is nothing succeeds like excess!
  • Options
    annalephantannalephant Posts: 98 Member
    Minimalist!
    You pay attention to the details that matter and don't care about anything else! You're crazy about modern décor, but enjoy a few personal touches as well. You like blocks of colors sometimes, but mostly try to maintain a clean and refreshed look.

hmmmm nope!!! this is totally not me at all- i found this quiz to be a real miss to be honest, the pictures were so similar in style most of the time.... ugh nope it didnt represent my decor /house design style at all because it didnt give me any pictures to pick that looked anything like my style. Im definitely nothing like a minimalist that's for sure....

.... which is why i'd really love to be entered to win the decor to the max kit :D thank you!!!
  • Options
    fantuanssfantuanss Posts: 48 Member
    I got Minimalist too!! 😂
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I got Maximalist. I guess because I like cozy & beautiful decor at the same time.
  • Options
    Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Minimalist.

Thank you for the giveaway.
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    edited March 2022
    I was surprised as I do put a lot of furniture in but I dont have many sprawling mansions. I often aim for a cosy lived in look.

‘Minimalist!
    You pay attention to the details that matter and don't care about anything else! You're crazy about modern décor, but enjoy a few personal touches as well. You like blocks of colors sometimes, but mostly try to maintain a clean and refreshed look.’
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    I got minimalist. I don't think I'm a minimalist at all and I didn't really connect to any of the choices in the poll. For me they looked too much the same. BUT I'd love to enter for the giveaway :smiley:
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    Maximalist!

Thankyou for the giveaway :)
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Maximalist!

Uh, yeah, basically :D Knew immediately that was going to be my result haha! Thank you for the giveaway opportunity - good luck to everyone!
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,348 Member
    Apparently, the quiz thinks I'm this:

"Minimalist!
    You pay attention to the details that matter and don't care about anything else! You're crazy about modern décor, but enjoy a few personal touches as well. You like blocks of colors sometimes, but mostly try to maintain a clean and refreshed look."

But that's only because it didn't give me any options I genuinely liked such as log cabins, crazy artsy colorful places, Geek Caves, and old Victorian style houses with secret passageways. So I was just picking the least boring option from the mostly white, mostly modern, choices it was showing me. :lol::joy:

Thanks for doing this giveaway, though! I actually love the stuff in the new kit.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    ImSandsImSands Posts: 332 Member
    I got Maximalist. Which checks out based on the description since I like color and cosy. Please enter me and thanks again for hosting. <3
  • Options
    pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    Maximalist!

Ty for doing this :)
  • Options
    Mr_MuffinTopMr_MuffinTop Posts: 131 Member
    It said I was a Minimalist! - You pay attention to the details that matter and don't care about anything else! You're crazy about modern décor, but enjoy a few personal touches as well. You like blocks of colors sometimes, but mostly try to maintain a clean and refreshed look.

Most of the choices look alike to me.

• Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    I got minimalist. The description doesn’t fit me at all though.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    Minimalist!

Not entirely sure if this is me, though.

Thank you for the giveaway
  • Options
    JaycemeSwainJaycemeSwain Posts: 8 New Member
    Got minimalist. I don't think I build modern stuff, but like with the minimal choices, I get it. Thanks for the chance
  • Options
    Csibeubi3Csibeubi3 Posts: 46 Member
    Minimalist!
    Altough i love the look of this kit... :D
    Thank you for the Giveaway!
    20180613_230543.gif
  • Options
    MelisendreMelisendre Posts: 195 Member
    Minimalist!

Thank you for the giveaway!
  • Options
    LeccaLecca Posts: 126 Member
    Thank you for another give away! Enter me please :blush:
  • Options
    haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    Maximalist!

There were some pictures that I reeeally liked, such as that one with a bathtub and plant :love: I think I'm probably in between maximalist and minimalist. Thanks for the giveaway <3