Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: March 15, 2022 Neighborhood Stories and Mar. 31 & Apr. 1 Patches

Comments

• Options
    SarahLainaSarahLaina Posts: 36 Member
    Every time I try to play on a save file I get an infinite loading screen. I’ve never got this before and it just started after my game was updated. I also can’t change my settings because nothing shows up when I click on them. I’m not sure what is causing this.
  • Options
    discotimelorddiscotimelord Posts: 5 New Member
    Is The Sims Resource safe? How do I tell? Some things don't show up with question marks.
    I'm autistic and still learning Sims4, so I apologise if I sound curt.

MCCC COMMAND CENTRE ISSUE: Redownloading MC Command centre made it work for me (even if it's the same version you already have) and also WW. I can not discuss the last mod but these are the only mods I have working normally - the rest are all removed right now.

I will continue going through all mods and post working ones (I have A LOT).
  • Options
    HazelTeeHazelTee Posts: 15 Member
    > @gosialucky said:
    > Game does not even lounch, I turn off script mods and still build cc not even run

I had the same issue. For me, it was an older piece of CC from plasticbox. Not the window listed earlier in this thread. I didn't narrow down the cc - but take out all of theirs - allowed me to get my game to launch (without repairing).
  • Options
    ZoehRebecca13ZoehRebecca13 Posts: 1 New Member
    > @SarahLaina said:
    > Every time I try to play on a save file I get an infinite loading screen. I’ve never got this before and it just started after my game was updated. I also can’t change my settings because nothing shows up when I click on them. I’m not sure what is causing this.

I had this problem too, figured out it was the colour slider. Removed it and my game loaded fine
  • Options
    _Manou1996__Manou1996_ Posts: 5 New Member
    > @luthienrising said:
    > Broken Mods* UI Cheats Extension (weerbesu)

This mod was updated today.
  • Options
    MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    All mine are compatible with the latest patch! And as already stated, my 'Say "I Do" In A Wedding Venue' mod is now obsolete.
    Thanks for doing these threads, @luthienrising <3
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • Options
    GoddessBylineGoddessByline Posts: 281 Member
    edited March 2022
    I can't delete the post myself. Sorry
    Post edited by GoddessByline on
    I don't use CC so if you see something in a screenshot of mine, it's from the game.
    EA Account (Gallery) ID: BylineBelife
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited March 2022
    @SarahLaina, @discotimelord please head to the support servers linked on p. 1
    Thanks @mcrudd, @Cyclelegs, @shandra2183, @MissyHissy!

Mod Updates
    Cleared by Creator
    • Caradriel - all mods
    • Chingyu - all mods except Less Obsession, which has been updated
    • cyclelegs - all mods
    • icemunmun - all mods
    • mcrudd - all mods
    • MissyHissy - all mods
    • NeedCoffee4That - all mods
    • PandaSama - all mods
    • thepancake1 and MizoreYukii - Skip World Map and Skip Main Menu, Edit Lights in Build Mode, More Traits in CAS, Remove Sims from Conversation
    • Zafireria - all mods
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    PouxinPouxin Posts: 1 New Member
    I can see that plasticbox already has a piece of cc here that was broken by this update. Wanted to add that their “liberate vehicles” cc was also causing my game not to launch (after a long ahd exhaustive elimination process!)
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Mod Updates

Cleared by Creator
    • Midiar - BetterSims
    • LittleMsSam - all non-updated mods
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Cleared by Creators
    • Monochaos - all mods
    They also asked me to share this with you:
    We are aware our blog has been down a lot recently. Our partner, Vic, is currently working on fixing it and the other domains he has on the same hosting service. The hosting provider is migrating servers so there will be frequent down time until that is complete. Please hang tight and browse using our patreon until our blog is back up and running.
    Sorry for any inconvenience.
    <3<3<3<3<3<3 [but a rainbow of hearts, which this forum doesn't have]
  • Options
    RachiieeRachiiee Posts: 1 New Member
    "SarahLaina - Every time I try to play on a save file I get an infinite loading screen. I’ve never got this before and it just started after my game was updated. I also can’t change my settings because nothing shows up when I click on them. I’m not sure what is causing this."

THIS exact same thing has been happening to me since yesterday morning! Haven't been able to play :( I have tried everything I can, I even deleted some mods I thought were broken. Nothing is working.
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    @Rachilee Please do a 50-50 including CC and if that doesn't help, head to the support servers. See the first post. Oh - and try deleting windows and doors by plasticbox!
  • Options
    helen912helen912 Posts: 166 Member
    Hey there. :)

My three careers (Mental Therapist Career, Long Distance Truck Driver, and Mobile Guitar Teacher - last one right now only for Patrons) have little mistakes now ... :(

I am just about to correct everything, so: I will tell you when I updated them all. :)

Happy Patch day! B)
  • Options
    constanthineconstanthine Posts: 4 New Member
    Dear Simmers! I found out that after patching my game correctly, custom ovens don't work for me anymore! I cannot place them in counter - they just disappear after placing like nothing was ever there. Please let me know if it happened for you too.
  • Options
    amethystlilacamethystlilac Posts: 94 Member
    @constanthine Turn off auto counters
  • Options
    constanthineconstanthine Posts: 4 New Member
    > @amethystlilac said:
    > @constanthine Turn off auto counters

Thank you for you suggestion but, sadly, it doesn't change anything.
  • Options
    helen912helen912 Posts: 166 Member
    edited March 2022
    Just updated the Mental Therapist Career. :D
  • Options
    @ZoehRebecca13 thank you so much! I will try deleting the colour slider when I get home
  • Options
    I mean I will update it lol I just saw it was updated
  • Options
    amethystlilacamethystlilac Posts: 94 Member
    > @amethystlilac said:
    > @constanthine Turn off auto counters

Thank you for you suggestion but, sadly, it doesn't change anything.

Sorry. That's the normal fix for disappearing stoves. The one I have works (Tuds Beam kitchen set).
  • Options
    puiatapuiata Posts: 4 New Member
    I seem to have a problem with llazyneiphs royalty mod autonomous aging up, they go from young adult to elder and cakes are queuing up. Took it out and they aged up as normal.
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Thank you @helen912 ! Did you mean it's cleared for the patch? I don't see it on the MTS update page.

For all you with problems, please see the first post in this thread. This is not a support thread, and there are people elsewhere with support resources that can't be used on the Forum for technical reasons (they just don't work here). If you are reporting a broken mod, I need all the info about how you tested; that is also in the first post. I can't take reports without knowing that the mod was tested using the needed methods, or it could actually be a mod conflict, not a broken mod.

Mod Updates
    Cleared by Creator
    • PeridotSims - Shorter Degrees
    • TwelfthDoctor1 - all mods
    • YourFalseHope - all mods

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top