Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Art Design Goals for 2022

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    Majestic & Medieval
    I would love some medieval or historical clothing for my sims, especially for my spellcasters.

But I also appreciate variety in the game so I hope we can see several styles of clothing. So I'd also like some plain and simple, some vibrant colors, a few gothic options,... A little bit of everything. So far I have found a use for some of the cas from every DLC except the modern men's wear kit
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    Other
    Classic design. Clean, sleek, timeless. I, too, want dining chairs to have a swatch that matches any table I wish to pair them with. And Occasional Chairs to match swatches with any of the sofas and loveseats I want in the room. While I do like 'different' things, we have plenty of 'different' items to place in a room to shake things up a bit.

I would also like to see more double-bed designs. plus a greater number of bedside tables. Nightstands as they were called.

I want the men's pants to not be what we used to call Flood Pants back in the 60s/70s. The hem should break at the top of the instep. None of this I see your socks thing going on. LOL I really hate that. I don't really like the skinny suits, either. Most look like they borrowed it from their much leaner younger brother, or friend. They looked more like a stuffed suit than a Snob. LOL

It would be really great to have formal gowns in a greater variety for the females. They're stuck on Mermaid and no Cinderella style gowns even for weddings. Perhaps I'm being premature, here. We are getting a Wedding GP.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    Tattered Rags & Chipped
    I wish clothes coast money as well as build and buy objects. So you dress more and more expensive as you moved up the career ladder, just like you move to more expensive lots. Also their could be interactions between the Sims depending on what they are wearing, like jaelousy for example
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Vivid Colors & Bright Patterns
    I honestly like when they keep up with some newer trends. Bright and bold colors look great in this version of the game. I also like historic styles and I'd take majestic & medieval as well. I want to see some gorgeous styles and patterns that pop though. I'll take some basics but I tend to make over spaces that are too boring. I just want them to keep it open-ended for any character to work.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.