Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Expansion should i purchase next?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    benphoenix19benphoenix19 Posts: 92 Member
    Eco Lifestyle
    Get Together is most useful for gameplay
    Snowy Escape for storytelling
    Eco Lifestyle for building
    Get Famous for fame... that's really just that to it. I feel like this pack was lacking.
  • Options
    TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    Get Together
    Get Together is the very First Expansion Pack that I felt in love with, since it was released (played the game since 2016, two months after it launched) and.... Even when Seasons, Pets, Vampires and other fantastic features have been released, this pack always have a spot in my heart. All of my worlds have their own clubs unique to each other, and it makes the world lively.
  • Options
    Darstep0301Darstep0301 Posts: 745 Member
    Eco Lifestyle
    It's hard for me to choose between Snowy Escape and Get Together, but I think Snowy Escape would be my first choice. Mt. Komorebi is beautiful and I really enjoy taking my sims on holiday there.

If you like being stuck in the Emotionally Mindful state where your energy does not decrease for 6hrs then Snowy Escape is for you. I bought it and don't care to much for it. There are only 2 homes to move into. The rest are "vacation" properties". Sure you can go hiking, rock climbing, skiing, snow boarding, and put on cold weather clothing for those day's when it's blizzard conditions, but I didn't care too much for it's replay ability. I haven't even seen Eco Life Styles, but I heard the garbage collector comes by to pick up the garbage every Mon. and Thur. The town gets cleaner or dirtier based on your gameplay, and the lots have a environmental value. I'll take those over mountain climbing any day.