Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Expansion should i purchase next?

Β«1
AJC20178AJC20178 Posts: 264 Member
what do you guys think? i cant decide lol! thank you.

What Expansion should i purchase next? 77 votes

Get Together
57%
CK213alexspoom13imhappyIsb917elanorbretonncisGibbs02AnmirlaMindofyYautjagirlmitchiebanjogreydonnLustianiciaashcrash19emereWaytoomanyUIDsLatinaBunnyChadSims2sunblondLiELFFlap 44 votes
Snowy Escape
23%
vancanuckfan86PlayerSinger2010Mi9shaoscarTheSpotted_Csimgirl1010g01denswanannaliese39DoloresGreyEnkiSchmidtColton147147SERVERFRAamber_ilumireKimmerElliandre[Deleted User]DragonmasterleoPeppersChariceZyrus89 18 votes
Get Famous
7%
DarkLady2788Babykittyjadetexxx78BlueOvalemusteniHavenRose 6 votes
Eco Lifestyle
11%
StormkeepOnverserSigzy05AlanSimsTTNsimmerCalico45ZoeyevesterDarstep0301benphoenix19 9 votes

Comments

• annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Snowy Escape
    It's hard for me to choose between Snowy Escape and Get Together, but I think Snowy Escape would be my first choice. Mt. Komorebi is beautiful and I really enjoy taking my sims on holiday there.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Eco Lifestyle
    Eco Lifestyle gets a bad rep but it's a pretty strong pack in my opinion. It's one of the most gameplay full packs
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    Get Together
    Get Together, I find the club system integrates with my game in a lot of ways. For example, I like to create bowling clubs for my teens. I get a lot of gameplay that way. There is a lot of clubs I make using the list of games already in the game as well.

https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=25254.msg430883#msg430883
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    Get Together
    Get Together is my favourite out of the list. The club system is great, the build stuff is just superb! πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜Š. It’s one expansion I will not be removing.
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! πŸ˜Šβ˜•οΈπŸŒž
  • LynnPlayz1LynnPlayz1 Posts: 548 Member
    Get Together
    Get Together has done great things for me
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Snowy Escape
    I like them all, but I might pick Snowy Escape because right now I am really enjoying the winter sports and festivals and I love the new food, hot pot and vending machines.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Get Together
    GT is my number 1 pick, because:

You can do heaps with the club system, from kids sleepovers to work colleague gatherings to rival teams.

Windenburg is one of the best ever worlds.

It has some great CAS assets and B/B - a lot of my fave items actually come from this pack, which I use over and over. And I love all the wallpapers with the Tudor cladding and stonework.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    Get Famous
    While my all time favourite pack is Get Together I still decided to vote for Get Famous. I think it has the best gameplay of all packs. I love the detailed quirk system and perk tree, starlight accolades and how the fame system affects the game overall. I think getting famous is perfectly balanced, hard but not too grindy. I've seen the pack being one of the least favourite for many and think it's so undeserved.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,425 Member
    Get Together
    Get together is a must have for my game. I like the club feature, although most I mostly use them to easily get sims together with their friends or relatives. The world is the largest we have and I like the style as well. Especially the island with no roads and no background buildings is very versatile.

Snowy escape and eco lifestyle are also good choices, though not as essential as get together. Get famous is the least useful of all EP, but that is because I have zero interest in celebrities.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Get Famous
    Hard to answer this kind of question without knowing your prefered style of play. Because they are all good packs to me. Eco is one of my favorites but I chose this because I feel like there is a lot to this pack. If you enjoy celebrities and fame you will have fun with this.
    Snowy escape has fun activities for the whole family.
    Get together as a lot of useful things and my sims love to party πŸ₯³ and this pack is helpful with that. Great club system.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    Get Together
    Even though if it were strictly up to me it'd be Eco-Lifestyle (the green energy devices and Eco-footprint are huge parts of my simworld), most folks will get a lot more out of Get Together. That pack does so much good for the social dynamics between sims in the game, and Windenburg is just an embarrassment of riches as far as expanding the playable gamespace.
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • ReaganboganReaganbogan Posts: 278 Member
    Get Together
    I think Windenberg is one of the best worlds we have. The club system in Get Together is a feature I wouldn't want to play without now that I have it. Assigning clubs to show up at certain community lots, with different interactions can be quite entertaining.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Snowy Escape
    Snowy Escape is a very beautiful world with a wintery fun festivals & winter sports.
  • WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 845 Member
    Get Together
    Get Together, Windenburg is a pretty good world, although you dont need 2 bars and the gym the swimming pool (but you can remove the excess). And the clubs system is a lot more versatile than it appears at first glnce

Other than that Get Famous. Del Sol Valley is a disappointment (hardly any lots, lack of toilets, terrible museum & gym), but the Get Famous careers are probably the best in any expansion.
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Snowy Escape
    I had trouble deciding between Get Together and Snowy Escape. Ultimately I went with Snowy Escape because I feel like I get more game play out of it. I love the activities it adds and my Sims often take holidays in the world it adds.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Get Together
    No question Get Together the club system is a game changer allowing you to create groups be its friends or family and have activities you can set them to do around town like I have 1 club that is set to go to the park and do yoga as that is an activity that Sims naturally won't do with that lot type. Clubs helps with the endless limitations set in place to work around them a bit.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • JALJAL Posts: 1,034 Member
    Get Together
    For me Get Together is the one that benefits my game play most, as it is so easy to use the club feature to keep track of family members, friends, co-workers, schoolmates, romances... Want to find your one true love? Start a singles club! Want to have big family Winterfest celebrations or go to the beach for a summer bbq? Have a family club!

The town of Windenburg is cute and has many lots, but for me, it's the club feature that I feel has given me most and improved my normal gameplay most.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Get Together
    Originally I had no interest in Get Together because clubs did not appeal, then a few years later I was wondering why I still didn't have a dart board and realized that was the pack it came with. So I bought it on sale and actually I love clubs now, even when I don't actively play with them. I have a club for almost every lot type that meets at "any <insert lot type>" and whenever my other sims go to those lots it makes everything seem more alive and realistic when the club shows up and interacts with the lot objects. And the premades are at least as iconic as the base game ones, if not more so. Love my Fyres girls and Munch boys.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited January 2022
    Get Together
    Another vote for Get Together! :smile: But the other packs have great content if you like certain types of aesthetics or gamplay system (Eco's system; Get Famous' celebrity system; etc).

Get Together is one of my personal top essentials (after Seasons and Parenthood), because of the club system, which can allow groups of sims to be able to come together for gatherings and/or do club activities once gathered.

I use the club system for family and friend groups, so that my sims can invite others to do certain activities in the same area, or when I want to have some sims show up to do things at certain locations and such.

The club system is such an essential part of my gameplay, especially when I want to have groups among the families or form friendship ties.

The club system has a big list of DO and DON'T activities, from which you can chose from, which is awesome.

The world that comes with the pack is lovely, too! πŸ€—πŸ‘
    Post edited by LatinaBunny on
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • SkyrryxSkyrryx Posts: 201 Member
    edited January 2022
    Get Together
    The world is huge and I like the clubs, the DJ and dancing skills.
    Thank you @83bienchen for modding the game. Whims Overhaul is essential for my gameplay.
  • BlueOvaleBlueOvale Posts: 740 Member
    edited January 2022
    Get Famous
    I don't "get" Get Together. You'll only be doing the same things, but surrounded by other sims this time. You can already do social events without this. And honestly the dream of being a dj in a club is a little childish to me (yes I'm old). I recommend Get Famous if you like success stories.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    Snowy Escape
    So, @AJC20178, what's the verdict? πŸ™‚
  • ChariceZyrus89ChariceZyrus89 Posts: 35 Member
    Snowy Escape
    Any news about the next release? It's already January
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    Snowy Escape
    Any news about the next release? It's already January

No news.
  • ChariceZyrus89ChariceZyrus89 Posts: 35 Member
    Snowy Escape