Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 and Sims 3 Sale

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,021 Member
    edited December 2021
    The Sims 4 Sale
    The Sims 4 Base Game – 88% off
    The Sims 4 Expansion Packs – 50% off (Cottage Living is also included!)
    The Sims 4 Game Packs – 30% off
    The Sims 4 Stuff Packs – 30% off
    The Sims 4 Origin Pre-Made Bundles – 20% off

The Sims 3 Sale
    The Sims 3 Starter Pack (Base Game, Late Night, High-End Loft Stuff) – 50% off
    The Sims 3 Expansion Packs – 50% off
    The Sims 3 Stuff Packs – 50% off
    The Sims 3 Worlds – 50% off

https://simscommunity.info/2021/12/21/origin-holiday-sale-save-big-on-the-sims-4-and-the-sims-3-games/
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,358 Member
    I wanna say something nice, but :'(:'( I bought Dragon Valley and Fast Lane stuff the day before yesterday :'(:'(
    Currently playing: Castaway Challenge
  • Options
    I wanna say something nice, but :'(:'( I bought Dragon Valley and Fast Lane stuff the day before yesterday :'(:'(

Oh no. I hate when that happens. 😕 Usually I just return with my receipt and get the discounted price but maybe not possible with digital purchases.
  • Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    sometimes if you not play the game with new expansions for more than 2 hours you can get a credit
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Times like this is when it pays to be a miser. Well, not pays. That would just be weird. :lol: But I maaay get a few things I've had on my Maaaybe list...
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Finallyyy. Time to get my Cottage Living on!
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,024 Member
    The Sims 4 Sale
    The Sims 4 Expansion Packs – 50% off (Cottage Living is also included!)

The Sims 3 Sale
    The Sims 3 Starter Pack (Base Game, Late Night, High-End Loft Stuff) – 50% off
    The Sims 3 Worlds – 50% off

https://simscommunity.info/2021/12/21/origin-holiday-sale-save-big-on-the-sims-4-and-the-sims-3-games/

Thanks @simgirl1010 I am hoping to get Island Living on sale. 😊

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,032 Member
    Ehhhh, 30% off isn't enough for me to pick up DHD or any of the Stuff Packs I'm missing, and I have more than enough for Sims 3. So I'll probably skip this sale.

But on the plus side, it looks like Batuu is the same price as DHD, so I guess it got a price drop in Canada.
    ugMcxZk.jpeg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    edited December 2021
    I hope steam also puts sims 3 packs on sale. I’ve been waiting for a long time to finally grab the last few packs I’m missing.

Edit: roaring heights isn’t included in the sale
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Great sale. I bought three expansion packs for the Sims 3 for $30, each one was only $10 :):)
  • Options
    eternalrainneternalrainn Posts: 373 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    Ehhhh, 30% off isn't enough for me to pick up DHD or any of the Stuff Packs I'm missing, and I have more than enough for Sims 3. So I'll probably skip this sale.

But on the plus side, it looks like Batuu is the same price as DHD, so I guess it got a price drop in Canada.

Yeah they're not getting me with that 30% lol. If they bumped it up to 50% I'd be in.
  • Options
    TatoskokTatoskok Posts: 2 New Member
    If I bought Sims4 on Steam, do I need to buy the packs from Steam? Or can I buy packs from Origin and it'll work fine with the SteamApp?
  • Options
    cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    edited December 2021
    My main focus here will, most definitely be TS3. I can't recall sales that came close to this good since I bought most of the expansion packs on Steam about two years ago at $5 each. Will definitely be putting a focus on the Stuff Packs I've been missing, and maybe some worlds while I'm at it.

However, I may get Dream Home Designer just to try out some of the features, but I hear it's buggy.
  • Options
    filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    Finally got myself Cottage Living, been waiting for 50% off sale for a while!
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,244 Member
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,244 Member
    Gordy wrote: »

They should have the pack for the game packs 40% percent off at least.
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Some of the Sims 3 packs are still 50% off, and some Sims 4 packs had some % off, though I didn’t check how much, since I didn’t shop during these particular sales.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    edited January 2022

Origin
    The Sims 4 Expansion Packs – 50% off

Steam
    The Sims 4 Steam Pre-Made Bundles – Up to 81% off

Xbox
    The Sims 4 Base Game – 85% off
    The Sims 4 Pre-Made Bundles – 50% off

The Sims 3 Sale
    The Sims 3 COMPLETE PACKS COLLECTION – Only $66.50!

Origin’s Lunar New Year sale is live right now and ends on 8th February 2022!

• Options
    StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    edited January 2022
    I want Island Paradise but im afraid of the bug horror stories 😭 I dont have any other issues playing TS3 tho
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    I want Island Paradise but im afraid of the bug horror stories 😭 I dont have any other issues playing TS3 tho
    If you don’t mind playing with mods and custom content, there are some major master controller-like mods and a fixed version of the world available online. :smile: The master controller-like mods and the fixed version of the world made the game much more smoother, and the world work much better, for me.

(Island Paradise is one of my top favorite packs because mermaids/merfolk. It worked perfectly fine once I got the master controller mods and fixed world. It’s more the AI pathing of the mermaids taking the long way around to get to some parts of the islands that annoyed me, lol. But, besides that, I only had 1 bug in a bathroom, and I still got a lot of nice gameplay from it. :smile: )
    (She/her)
  • Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    To add to what @LatinaBunny said, there's also a new patch that a modder created this year that is amazing! It's called the "The Sims 3 Smooth Patch" and can be D/L'd here: https://lazyduchess.tumblr.com/post/657467259898527744/the-sims-3-smooth-patch-12
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,694 Member
    Island Paradise is a great pack that got a lot of heat due to lag and routing issues. With mods to fix that, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it.
  • Options
    StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    Yes maybe ill try that! Last time it was on sale I passed but I might get it this time, I really want to experience the resorts and mermaids 😁 also the kraken!
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    To add to what @LatinaBunny said, there's also a new patch that a modder created this year that is amazing! It's called the "The Sims 3 Smooth Patch" and can be D/L'd here: https://lazyduchess.tumblr.com/post/657467259898527744/the-sims-3-smooth-patch-12

Oh, I didn’t know about this! 😲I will look into it. Thank you so much, @Chicklet453681 ! 🤗👍
    cyncie wrote: »
    Island Paradise is a great pack that got a lot of heat due to lag and routing issues. With mods to fix that, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it.

Yes, this!!! 👏 👏 👏
    I felt bad that this pack got a bad reputation. It may have some bugs or lag, but other worlds and packs have their own little issues as well (and there are fixed versions of those worlds online as well), and the mods make everything in Sims 3 sooo much better!

Island Paradise was actually my first or second pack for Sims 3, and with help from fellow simmers on how to mod it, I loved the pack and did not regret my choice!

Loved the world, the mermaids/merfolk, the houseboats, seeing the kraken and underwater exploration. Gaaah! 😀 I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

(I usually end up making multiple families for this world. All or mostly mermaids, of course, lol.)
    Yes maybe ill try that! Last time it was on sale I passed but I might get it this time, I really want to experience the resorts and mermaids 😁 also the kraken!

Yes, yes! Go, go! I highly recommend it (with the little modding caveat)! 🤗👍

Seeing the kraken (especially its silhouette in the evening or close to nighttime) was so cool—and a bit chilling/thrilling, for me, hehe! 😄 I had one houseboat (with merfolk family) that usually traveled far into the ocean areas, so I got to see the kraken a few times.

Underwater exploration was very nice to do, too, and the island is so very lovely to see! (And there are more much smaller islands to discover as well.)

Seeing merfolk/mermaids swim around and seeing them underwater always makes my heart fill with so much glee. 😁

My mermaids/merfolk had a few funny moments (though not sure if these are cute glitches), like: when one of my merteens has his homework notebook in his hand as he swam around like his homework was waterproof, lol, and when one of the merdads carried his (mer)toddler as he swam, which was the cutest thing ever! 🧜🏽‍♂️

(Basically… The mer-dad was on a walk near the beach with his toddler in the stroller, and then he kept going and ended up submerging the stroller into the water… and then he picked up and carried the toddler into his arms like normal sims did—and then just continued swimming casually in his mermaid form with the carried toddler still in his arms, lol!

It was adorable!

Good thing the toddler was a mer-toddler, because she was submerged and under the water with her mer-dad the entire time, heh.

Mer-dad and mer-teen both had absent-minded traits, which could be a funny explanation on why they drag stuff with them, lol…)

I just love mermaids/merfolk, so that was the pack’s main selling point for me, but the pack also has underwater exploration, houseboats, hotels (alongside hotel management/owner system gameplay), a lifeguard career, and, of course, a beautiful world. If you mod it or make some minor fixes (which kind folks provide online as well), the pack will be much more smoother and is very much worth it! 🤗👍
    Post edited by LatinaBunny on
    (She/her)
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited January 2022
    The only pack/world I haven't bought for TS3 yet is Roaring Heights. It's still not on sale. I don't have Sweet Treats either, but that was LE.

I picked everything else up in a recent Steam sale and ported the codes over to Origin.

I got the other world packs that were available in Origin on sale, and the rest I've managed to get with SimPoints (I bought a big bundle) via the MMAO machine in between picking up DDs and cascade sets.

I already have everything for TS4.