Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 and Sims 3 Sale

13...Next

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    edited April 2022
    siiigh when can we have that stuff pack 50% off again asking for a friend who wants to be crushed by murphy bed and has exactly 5euros
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    Yea I don't know how many times I have checked the stuff pack sales just to see it's only 30% off :/
  • movefan89movefan89 Posts: 60 Member
    I can’t believe I didn’t have the money at that time to get the sale. I’d loved to have gotten vampires or the realm one.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I bought cottage living and eco living at 1/2 price
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    edited May 2022
    Right now, I have on offer for 20% sale for MWS. But I don't know if this is a general case or just a regional sale.

(I had looking for this thread, because now I see that in other sales the gamespacks where sold for 30% less)
  • gc6164gc6164 Posts: 516 Member
    Daravi wrote: »
    Right now, I have on offer for 20% sale for MWS. But I don't know if this is a general case or just a regional sale.

(I had looking for this thread, because now I see that in other sales the gamespacks where sold for 30% less)

MWS is on sale for me currently as well and expansions are 50% off :smiley: Looks like the new sale ends May 31.
    rqjiqrf78ux6.gif

After a lot of pondering I thought I'd buy MWS and Little Campers together, but it seems I can only buy them one at a time. I'm a bit annoyed about that, because I remember how I bought Jungle Adventure and Outdoor Retreat together, but I googled and it seems there's no cart option anymore (I also dimly remember people complaining about this) and origin just suggests me to buy Moonlight Chic with MWS :| I tried to make it offer Little Campers, but it seems it doesn't. I know it's not a big thing, but now I just feel like I won't buy them today.

Is this the first time MWS is on sale? I wonder if there will be a better sale during summer.
  • EternalSunshineEternalSunshine Posts: 340 Member
    haisin wrote: »
    Is this the first time MWS is on sale? I wonder if there will be a better sale during summer.
    Yes, it is.

I'm still holding out in the hopes that 50% off GPs and SPs will eventually return.

@EternalSunshine Thank you! It seems I'll keep on waiting too since I forgot I had to make the decision and now the sale has already ended :smiley:
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    I was just about to purchase MWS when the sale ended :triumph:

Reallyyyy hoping for a summer sale.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    HopeyStarr wrote: »
    I was just about to purchase MWS when the sale ended :triumph:

Reallyyyy hoping for a summer sale.

Same here. I don't care about weddings, so a full-price purchase wouldn't really be worth it to me, but I do want the world. Pity I missed the window on this sale, but maybe another will pop up before long. :)
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Garfieldwxg55Garfieldwxg55 Posts: 76 Member
    Yeah, Steam Summer Sale is apparently only 1 day away now, really looking forward to being able to pick up some Sims 4 DLC and a few other games!
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,020 Member
    Origin has the same sale, too. EPs are 50% off, Most Game Packs and Stuff Packs are 30% off. MWS is only 20% off and Werewolves isn't on sale.

The sales have been pretty weak for the past year or so.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • EternalSunshineEternalSunshine Posts: 340 Member
    Disappointed, but not surprised. The last 50% off sale for all SPs was the Winter Sale in December of 2020 & the last 50% off sale for all GPs was the Summer Sale in July of 2020.
    I was hoping for some good sales, too. I'm moving and will probably have no internet for a few days, so I would have loved to bump up my game with new stuff. But I'm not going to pay $23+ each for Game Packs that have very little gameplay, or are Batuu.

I'll probably just buy Decor to the Max and Planet Zoo instead.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    edited June 2022
    still waiting for that 50% off Stuff Packs...

wouldn't mind sale on awooolves too if i miraculously wait it out but I mean its really just matter of when i have other business in city so i can grab new origin gift card while at it
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,860 Member
    @Gordy now is a good time to get Planet Zoo. Steam is having a sale. Base game is 70% off and the 10 packs are 15-55% off. Premium edition which includes base game and all packs is US $71.00
    @Gordy now is a good time to get Planet Zoo. Steam is having a sale. Base game is 70% off and the 10 packs are 15-55% off. Premium edition which includes base game and all packs is US $71.00
    I'm really tempteddddd. It's 5 dollars out of my budget, but I might just splurge because I know the kids would love seeing all the animals.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
  • Garfieldwxg55Garfieldwxg55 Posts: 76 Member
    Yeah, I was going to buy the Cats & Dogs + Seasons + City Living + Get to Work bundle, but in my region it's not even on sale, only the individual packs are and the bundle seems to be the same price it was yesterday :(
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I knew as soon as I bought MWS at regular price they'd finally put it on sale. At least it was only 20% so I guess I can't be too bothered.