Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    edited December 2021
    Managed to spend a little bit of time in Sunset Valley the last few days :)

Agnes had her notice in the middle of creating her masterpiece "Blue Darling Valentine".
    51733983698_8c6c1d9813_h.jpg

Agnes and Erik decided to throw a gift giving party with the family.
    Cassandra with Gunther and Cornelia in the background.
    51734395909_8053b3f138_k.jpg
    51733983458_8c297c4b4e_k.jpg
    51732923852_db8f648a34_k.jpg
    Apparently Erik got Agnes something she liked.
    51734396094_affd8528c6_k.jpg

51734636595_a7bdc25c5a_k.jpg
    oh, oh :s
    51734396174_8e483fc83f_k.jpg
    51732923822_3f40367440_k.jpg

Cassandra assures everyone she will be happy with whatever she gets.
    51733983588_c2b2a5c271_k.jpg

Clearly Cornelia is having some difficulty letting go of the disappointment from the bad present.
    51734636490_cb611ca0fd_k.jpg

Since Cassandra is the only one in the family with plasma in her veins she became Gunther´s midnight snack.
    51732923642_3410167546_h.jpg

Once the party was over Agnes went back to researching alchemy in the hopes of learning how to bring back Erik to life.
    51732923652_7b0dc6bc09_h.jpg

LANGERAK
    A picture of Iliana and Dustin, Parker and River
    51734066088_a04ad2509a_h.jpg
    Parker and Rivers children
    51734725245_9b6bff7a06_k.jpg
    and for you @Nikkei_Simmer , River in her party outfit :)
    51733005707_9d87bbe290_b.jpg
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    FrogeemsFrogeems Posts: 57 Member
    My sim thought a gnome might make for a good pool trick shot, but the gnome had other plans. :#
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    Yippee... Merry Christmas...

Time to go on a Christmas cc downloading spree...It's Christmas time, whoopie...
    AVvXsEjxyqdTrXZ5Yj2rH5xjLYkqf-9s39jpplG7Sfd11sNnx8lk8jLp5K7G--zTW3HUZ8zJPe-w9DZ7S-iuoAZxia1FFR8A0AFbhG-zP5Uwt6IlzPzJa-q9F-yljGrpfxIoRU44WWc3yCltxdkQTjDf0IsCbkCyyV1f3T-vV_ulMEwwYQALQ4_elvUCCM3HKA
    River & Haruo ~evil smirk~ @ZhakiraP :mrgreen: ♫neckin' around the Christmas tree...♪
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited December 2021
    @bekkasan

Been so busy this week,
    Great photos.

@ZhakiraP

I love seeing your updates, you always have such nice makeovers
  • Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,143 Member
    edited December 2021
    Chapter 15.3 – Bewickton June 2022 – Palash and Sofias wedding.
    Part II: The wedding.

Greenland Whalefishers - Waiting

I've been waiting.. waiting.. waiting for you...
    I've got a whole lot of love
    I hope you feel the same way too...

Lxk5jtu.jpg
    Well, speaking of hauntings... they say that animals have a 6th sense, and as I spent the night watching Palash's house in anticipation of the wedding day, a certain ominous music is heard, and his newly adopted dog immediately begins dreaming about something... but nothing is seen on the lot or the surrounding area... so it was probably just the wind, or something...

V3RJgn7.jpg
    Palash wakes up this morning thinking about buying kids stuff and throwing a party, before feeding the dog.

XZJDBa2.jpg
    Sofia wakes up and immediately puts on her fire fighting outfit, before she goes to clean up some of her old dirty dishes... It's obvious she is used to living alone. :P "It can't look like this now that I will be getting married and Palash will move in with me..." she thinks.

3WuVnaD.jpg

Yumi shows her temperament by snarling at Palash. He reprimands her for it, before giving her a treat, hoping it will set her in a better mood.. or maybe he just ended up reinforcing bad behaviour..

yg1DBqt.jpg

..because afterwards Yumi goes on to chew on one of his dining chairs..

UMWH0Kg.jpg

He has his breakfast outside as usual, before he picks up Yumi to head to the Festival Park in time for the wedding..

X0UdMQJ.jpg
    Yz54Jzs.jpg

Hq7pRUG.jpg

Leya and her father Deepak is already on the spot, and in front of them stands Kjersti Jordal, the teacher-party animal friend that Gaute made on their last visit...
    d1GPZ3Z.jpg

Dudleif, Laranya, Nitya and Bhavan is also on the spot, all ready for a wedding!

E6uUSCi.jpg

Palash began to feel the nerves, and went into the bathroom there to change into his outfit for the day...

Update continues in spoiler:

fLsdJVM.jpg

..and everything should be ready for a splendid wedding, except.. oh no! Where is the bride?

m3zVqG2.jpg

There she is running as fast as she can.. imagine being late for your own wedding day... For a while it almost looked like she was going to stand him up... I bet she is nervous, too!

TK7Hipu.jpg
    She is happy though, once she finally makes it there. Today is going to be a wonderful day!

DsWFpHL.jpg
    People are starting to catch on to what is about to happen, and then...

Hr1acsl.jpg
    ..Sofia, what!? She just changed to her fire fighting outfit...!
    "I want to get married in this, to let the entire town see how skilled and brave I am!"

Well, if that's what you want....

JCuCuKt.jpg
    Deepak is so excited for his son, he can't hold it together.
    cix4GSx.jpg

And so the exchange of rings begin, and everyone else start getting emotional, too.
    0BZbclE.jpg

8CxC4gO.jpg
    Its a beatiful moment, even if she is not wearing her wedding dress..
    JWKOTLs.jpg

YiyJQEw.jpg

Then its time to cut up the wedding cake, and Sofia is really enjoying herself, thinking this is such a wonderful time.
    3pJifRW.jpg

JkRzvO1.jpg

But afterwards both Sofia and Palash is being a little weird, leaving everyone behind to eat their cakes, even sitting at seperate benches.. Maybe the party arrangers should be notified before the next wedding that just putting out chairs aren't enough, some dining tables might be a good idea, too...

zReAVX7.jpg

While they are sitting in the back eating cake, the band "The Bushweeds" have gone up on stage to provide entertainment for the remainder of the party, and like last time there is still the same problem with people walking up on stage to watch the band. Only two people up front are doing it right...
    ITf756x.png

KnJdNPO.jpg
    The stage was changed a bit since last time, by adding doors at the back that one would have to pass to enter the stage... So that they could be locked for anyone but the band members (by use of NRAAS go here door filter), but now, for some reason, the option to lock the doors wasn't there... oh well, at least everyone is enjoying the music... that's what you call an intimate concert..

tBAxm2w.jpg
    Sofia walks over to Palash and begins talking about her job as a fire fighter. She appears to be very interested in anything to do with the fire station and her job there. I noticed that she even has a fire hydrant in one of her bedrooms.. Palash enjoys listening to her talk about the fire station. Her enthusiasm there is an admirable quality in his now wife.

358RFce.jpg
    ..but then she ruins it all with making a statement about how much she dislikes children, and Palash now thinks she is being rude...

LLfAsT8.jpg
    "How can you say such a thing about children? They are our future, they are the meaning of life!" he snarls at her as she walks away to use the bathroom... They do love each other, but there is one major issue with their relationship... I am hoping that they will have children, but I have my doubts...

euX8UQu.jpg
    In the meantime Palash goes up to the stage area where Yumi is, to teach her some tricks, but Yumi is a little aggressive and non-cooperative, so it doesn't work out to well...

dKhz6ik.jpg
    When Sofia returns from the toilet, they begin flirting and take a romantic picture together. Palash gets a wish to have children with Sofia. Sofia just wants to kiss and woohoo...

G9i0UyE.jpg
    The band has since long stopped playing, the music from the speakers has stopped and the party is over, and everyone seemed to have had a really good time. Palash and Sofia has been all caught up with each other and kissing and making out, not paying much attention to any of the other guests.

WC9jdQF.jpg

Until one of the guests makes a blunder...

zeBvhmu.jpg

Sofia: Oh no! Someone just had an accident.. how embarrassing! Palash, lets go home! I'll go and get the dog!

b4rGoTf.jpg

Sofia: Come her, Yumi little! We're going home... to your new home...

Once home in Sofias house, now their house, she turns on the stereo for some romantic music and their kissing and playful activities with each other continue and escalate until she grabs him and...

UQdYuob.jpg

..walks up to the bedroom where she calls for him to join. This reminds me of when they were dating (before they got engaged..).

StB2GUB.jpg
    She had some struggles initiating romance with him. She had invited him over to her house and tried to woohoo with him a few times, but it always failed....

JxTXmhb.jpg

...but not this time, he joins her and her wish for woohoo finally gets fulfilled. ;)

yrVQ0mp.jpg

CVIMuvX.jpg
    And once they get going, they're unstoppable now! They had to do it twice in a row! :D

2Ec1kwM.jpg

rGMYWYk.jpg

So... I think its time we leave these two for themselves and let them go on with their procedures for as long as they can.... Good night! ;)

Dl8dOsx.jpg
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Options

@Silverofdreams30 thank you, I hope exams are going well for you :)

@Nikkei_Simmer River and Parker just had triplets in my game, that leaves them with 10 children. So far... :D

A coulple of family pictures from my Sunset Valley game:

The Goth family, Cassandra, Gunther, Cornelia, Bella, Alexander in the front and then Mortimer.
    51736001634_79a1b8665f_h.jpg

Connor and Jamie Frio and their daughter Sofia
    51735596493_7bb405fe6c_h.jpg
  • Options
    @ZhakiraP. Awesome. Betcha Parker's going nuts trying to keep them busy. :wink:

Busy downloading some poses and other stuff...for Christmas pictures. Hey, even if we don't have space enough for a tree in RL...at least River and Haruo will have a decent Christmas.

Don't know how many children River and Haruo will have in my legacy, but well...I don't think I can manage to keep track of ten all at the same time, so kudos to you. :)

I like your River's hair... :)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer I´m jumping from household to household, thoroughly staying clear of the Langerak household. They made the mess and they can clean it up :D:p
    I think the hair suits her :) Although your River is always fab <3
  • Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    ZhakiraP wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer I´m jumping from household to household, thoroughly staying clear of the Langerak household. They made the mess and they can clean it up :D:p
    rolling-on-the-floor-laughing_1f923.png

Then again, I'd better not, laugh, considering how they're spending time in my "freeplay"...River and Haruo might end up with double digits in terms of kids.
    NSFW-warning.jpg
    I think the hair suits her :) Although your River is always fab <3
    It's a really nice hair and yes, it suits her.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    @ZhakiraP

Thank you, its just one course before the holidays but been lots to do.
    Which skin do you use?
  • Options
    GguyGguy Posts: 254 Member
    edited December 2021
    Edward recently invited Shannon, his old University lab partner to visit him in Bridgeport. She arrived when expected, but not as expected. Now revealing herself a fully fledged mistress of the night. A vampire.

sGNwzFv.jpg

While initially shocked, Edward quickly became intrigued by his newest discovery and, with Shannon's permission, performed various tests to attempt to discover the nature of her state. (Bridgeport is full of vampires, and yet somehow, he's never run into any before XD)

zTGX50s.jpg
    kX2RFmI.jpg
    06MFpSo.jpg
    ItwEg9w.jpg

He tested her DNA and scanned her brain activity, but the two gave him little in the way of results. He didn't find anything abnormal. Unsatisfied, he took additional samples and stored them away. Hoping to one day discover additional info. The two of them went drinking after testing was concluded.

kO2ggol.jpg
  • Options
    I got a short story idea to play with the Wolff family in sunset Valley, so decided to do a Christmas themed story about
    Thornton and Morgana.

Prologue ( is told by Morgana)

Part 1

Thornton and Morgana got married about a year ago, none of them really wanted a
    marriage as they both had other plans with their lives. They soon figured that they were too different
    and this story is about how they find new romantic interests in their life.

This story will be told from a 3rd person point of view so it is none of them that
    tells the story.

A Christmas we will never forget

6H7eVU8.jpg

"Welcome to sunset Valley, the city where dreams come true! Eh wait a minute that is the wrong
    city, ok let's forget that. I am Morgana married to one of the richest in the city Thornton Wolff. It's not a romantic marriage, we just found it
    suitable for the both of us as we were the same age and people started to ask why we do not get married
    ".

NidTBKW.jpg

" We had known each other since our school days, he had always been a flirty guy, one who could not keep his
    hands off the ladies . I was more of a shy bookworm, one that preferred to read in the library than hang out with the cool
    people.

qZFjObz.jpg

" Our families knew each other, so when we came close to a marriage age they thought it would be a good idea to
    have us marry each other. Well both of us were against it, but Thornton's family would disown him if he said no, so we got through with it.

greqNum.jpg

" so here we are today, not in love but married, living together but not sleeping together, we just kinda live our own lives,
    I am still that shy bookworm I was back in school."

tJWBvGP.jpg

MDYUuwz.jpg

" While he's out doing what he likes to do, I prefer sitting in front of the Christmas tree, looking at the pretty
    lights, I really enjoy the calm and silence while being alone at home. Things would soon change for me though,
    I just did not know it yet".
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer better keep those pics for yourself then :D

@Silverofdreams30 I´m using "you are real" by Buhudain, and also Primer skin, mostly. The odd Mamyrocker, eskin and starfruit every now and then, but I use "you are real" as default.
    Interesting new story :) I get an ominous feeling Morgana isn´t going to like whateverhappens. :p
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Of course the thread picks up when I don’t have time to post 😂
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    edited December 2021
    Been playing another game recently, Mount and Blade. Medieval roleplaying is as fun as ever. Will get back to playing more of the Sims in a few days, but for now. Here's my update of that little Birthday party/funeral hybrid Ashes had to deal with on the fly.

Don't mention it, don't even think about mentioning it Ashes, not now.
    pBCooxc.jpeg

"Hey, not alls bad, he's still here in spirit! In this very room right now"
    N4uJyhT.jpeg
    Oh.

It seems in every image featuring Hamming he's either sobbing, thinking of Wayne, or crying in a corner.
    yysQrYw.jpeg

Screaming into the void intensifies.
    ovU6Zn6.jpeg

The first twins at the cake now, maybe her wish is to have that jacket last her immortal life.
    d9T5fof.jpeg

Hamming enjoys the sobbing corner as all the celebrations continue.
    IYs4KNE.jpeg

It feels somewhat out of character to see Elvira so upbeat and positive, but yet it's also plain adorable.
    4WZehJb.jpeg

Hurray, something finally overcome his dead-Wayne woes as Eliz starts to age.
    ZB65k3t.jpeg

And here we go, Eliza is finally entering adulthood. I always did love how vampires get a unique age transition.
    B0NUg0V.jpeg

Still rocking that jacket huh? And as smirky as ever I see. Some Sims never change.
    FIgkTnx.jpeg

That stare. It's like I know what she's saying "Go ahead, grow old, you're still the younger sister now."
    xO7uW3G.jpeg

Evil thoughts continue.
    CdoR9un.jpeg

I think people are catching on. Knowing Tom he's probably going to insult Hamming over being so upset.
    LIxh59F.jpeg

Ashes certainly feels bad for ruining Hammings heart, though being basically dead on the inside and outside probably doesn't help her show too much disappointment over it.
    Ltl9wqA.jpeg
    Deep down though, she knows the world was better off without Wayne getting into fights anyway.

Oh real nice Alice, find a way to subtly try and break the rules.
    rlZ8KKw.jpeg

Well now that's just not very nice.
    pCU3EiV.jpeg

Still as nice as ever and yet older, now she's certainly finally finding her style.
    IDVfBco.jpeg

Oh wait, Matthew got over it quick, that's life!
    Jz4OQ0r.jpeg

Something about Morrigan is really getting Eliza's attention, mindreading, or just a headache.
    aU1P79F.jpeg

That was a good time? My goodness. Did he enjoy crying, being in a corner, or just crying to metal music?
    4og6igp.png

Hey wow. Somehow that one computer that Elise was setting up in the library finally went off.
    Y7Znjrc.png
    Knowing how old those computers were, it probably took half of her life just to start up and actually load the Scary Maze Game.
    HKmwriB.jpeg

"So there's that book called 'Wayne Bumble Being Alive' you wrote, now it turns out I may or may not have gave him a heart attack inadvertently a few days after that was published. I think this the perfect time for both of us to get out of this country and lay low. Like now."
    p6XDVay.jpeg

Actually menacing.
    GKLStg0.jpeg

Suddenly horror-books don't have the same scare to them when you can easily disprove the plot.
    2b33P46.png

Fun fact: At least in Bridgeport Ashes doesn't have to deal with constant phonecalls about going downtown... Probably because Bridgeport *is* downtown, especially with vampires running about.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    @ZhakiraP

Thank you, wanted to do a Christmas-themed story this year as well.
    I still am not done with my other story, but nice to do something else in between.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Episode 40 of The 30 Grandchildren Badge Attempt is now available on YouTube for you to watch.

https://youtu.be/7qkdXw0I21U

I experimented with this episode and found my experiment worked - I'm so happy about that. This is the first episode available in HD 1080. If you want to view it in High Definition you will probably need to click on the video settings and choose the higher resolution. I think it is a bit brighter than at the SD version that I've always done previously. Please let me know what you think of this improvement.

This episode is set in two worlds. It opens with the sims in The Great Southern Land (TGSL) and we see the household members carrying out various activities including Ice Sculpting; The Scientific Research Station to do Gene Splicing Experiments to convert seeds to Forbidden Fruit Seeds; Gardening; Picking a Plant Sim baby; Sim on Fire; Genie; Bowling Alley; Roller Coaster ride; Arcade Machines.

This episode is about the final 3 of 15 couples of Gerri's family who are destined (required) to produce 30 grandchildren for Gerri.

Each of Gerri's children got an imaginary friend doll at birth.

Cake Island II is an unpopulated world and, to encourage a more lively game, I decided it needed more than the 6 townies I added at the beginning of the game. I chose to do this by transforming the dolls to real sims with the Imaginary Friend Metamorphium Potion which was made on the chemistry table.

The Imaginary Friends Made Real (IFMR) learn skills and read recipes and fishing bait books before they move out to live as townies in Cake Island II.

In this episode the household includes the final 5 Imaginary Friends Made Real. The IFMR are Clara, Rachael, Lucy, Bruce, and Cameron. Some of the them wish to grow Forbidden Fruit and I grant this wish for some of them.

In this episode you'll see them convert an ordinary seed into a Forbidden Fruit seed, plant the forbidden fruit seed and pick the resulting plant sim baby.

The final three of Gerri's children to meet and marry their future spouses are Joni, Constance and Kendall.

The future spouses were made with traits specifically designed to make them very attractive to their chosen mate. The names of the future spouses begin with the same initial as their future spouse.

In this episode we will see Joni and Jack get married. After the wedding most of the household travels to Cake Island where Joni and Jack move into their own home. Rachael moves out alone, and Cameron moves out with his plant sim baby son, Joseph.

In the previous episode I added an extra sim, the evil Klaus, to the household. He is still learning his skills and reading books. I don't have any clear plans for him. I just wanted a more interesting household than a single sim household while the 30 grandchildren are being born.

Once the 30 Grandchildren start arriving, to have some hope of having the badge awarded, I must stay in Gerri's house. No grandchildren will count towards the 30 needed to get the badge if they were born before I stop activating other households or when I am playing not logged into the Sims 3 site.

By the end of this episode Lucy and Bruce and Clara are still living in Gerri's house in Cake Island. As is Klaus.

After Joni's wedding Joni, Jack, Kendall, Karen, Clara, Rachael, Bruce, Cameron, Joseph and Klaus travelled to Cake Island. Only Constance and Chris have remained in the Great Southern Land.

Eventually Kendall and Karen go on a date and then it is time to return to the Great Southern Land.

They arrive in TGSL and move in with Constance and Chris. Lots of fun and some complications begin. Then we run out of time and the story will continue in Episode 41.

I hope you enjoy the video.

Happy Simming
  • Options
    @Karritz you have a lot happening with your sims. It looks like a fun game! I had completely forgot about the boardwalk, I think I need that in my game too :) is it terribly laggy?

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @Karritz you have a lot happening with your sims. It looks like a fun game! I had completely forgot about the boardwalk, I think I need that in my game too :) is it terribly laggy?

The lag comes and goes. It depends on how many sims I have in the household. If I keep it down to 8 sims and the garden isn't too huge and they don't have thousands of items in their inventories then I don't notice lag. But once I get to around 14 or 15 sims in the household it gets a bit tiresome at times. It isn't unusual for me to try to play with over 20 in the household at times and then wonder what's wrong with it and why is it lagging so much.

This particular game is pretty good at the moment as I have the number of sims in the active household down to 4 in The Great Southern Land.
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    Guys. I wanted to come on to let you know I'm still alive, just going through a lot of real-life stuff.

I have had some health issues in the last couple years, which has been compounded by my mother's health issues.

In August we were hit by a bad hurricane, and took on some significant damage to our home. So you can imagine Sims is not a big priority for me right now.
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,143 Member
    Chapter 15.4 – Bewickton July and August 2022.

Part I - July:

WUOZFYm.jpg

Sweet dreams for the newlyweds.. they slept for well into the day. I suppose woohooing all night can be pretty exhausting. ;)

Meanwhile over at the party kids household, the band "The Bushweeds" was busy rehearsing. Food stand clerk Abel Bo was so impressed by their performance at the wedding, so he had given them a new opportunity to perform at this years summer festival, as well.

OtRiQXq.jpg

Well, everyone was busy, except Gerda, the guitarist and front woman... she would rather prepare herself by spending time naked in the jacuzzi.

XZfksTn.jpg

"I'm already at level 10 of the guitar skill, I don't need to rehearse" she says... So yeah, ok, fair enough.. but playing in sync with your band...? Is that not important..? "I'll wing it" she says. "I am the most important member of the band... I need to be relaxed before the show..."

Ooookay, just don't let being the front figure go to your head, hmm...

qAMKyxZ.jpg

At Sofia and Palash's house little Yumi was satisfying her need for destruction by going at the sofa.. and the carpet...

jV2EQez.jpg

This dog might be a little expensive to keep... and it looks like she knows all about it... "I hope Palash will get a raise soon.. so that I can chew up more stuff..."

WonGtM8.jpg

You dastardly little dog! ;)

qM6YwmS.jpg

Palash: You can't chew up everything in our house! Bad dog, Yumi! Bad dog!

M3YuQpj.jpg

Sofia finally feels good about her reflection now that she is married...

CWq3qwY.jpg

And she keeps pondering which bed to choose for their next woohoo... :P

kuehhIm.jpg

Update continues in spoiler:
    Then its time for the band's concert to begin, and people are really getting into it this time, some even dancing up on stage.

pQMBTKB.jpg

The bass player, Sam Mæle, and the rest of the band is very happy with this performance as Gerda goes to speak with Abel Bo to get paid.

XAhdZ0X.jpg

AEjI9QB.jpg

He gives them 840 simoleons for the job, and also gives them some feedback. He says that it might be an idea for them to develop some stage personas, to create more of a show, as opposed to just well.. showing up and playing in their everyday wear..

yLUly0f.jpg

If they want to make it big, perhaps they can't just get by with writing and singing songs, they have to become full-time entertainers. Gerda says she will think about it, and bring it up with her band members to hear what they think. So far they have thought of themselves as just a simple folk-punk-rock band without any glitter and glamour, but they also want to make it big, so maybe.

XkNJ0lV.jpg

At the now Chitrakaar-Karlsen household, Palash wants to take Sofia for a date, so he takes her out to the Red Meeting Place. Maybe if they can have a good time, he can convince her to have children...

yjSWxxr.jpg

They are hungry upon entering, so they order each their meal and sit down at... each their table, of course... but atleast they are eating synchronized. ;) Is this a thing for couples in love, or do all sims do this? :P (Oliver Freddy and Inge at university also tends to eat perfectly synchronized.)

hMxneY5.jpg

After finishing their meal, they sit down at the same table, and Palash, perhaps thinking strategically.. begins by saying he understands that children can be bothersome at times, but he also tries to encourage her to think about all the pleasure it will give to actually create a new life and watch it grow up!

mzQTGdm.jpg

Sofia: Oh, Palash.. I understand that you want children, but I only want you.. I don't know... maybe one day, but I don't want to make that promise...

Palash was happy to hear these words from Sofia. She didn't say yes to children of course, but he saw a glimmer of hope there, and it was as good as anything he wanted to hear...for now...

1kwrKWD.jpg

He wants to put her in the mood for love making, and that's not a very difficult thing to do. All it takes is one flirting action, before they are all over each other. Then they both go to the bar and order drinks for themselves, staying there until closing time and getting a little juiced, before its time to go home.

ib7bCqz.jpg

However, once home Palash seems to have forgotten about the love making, as he goes to nap on the bed, so Sofia might as well just go to sleep, too...

G4QUc2C.jpg

Part II - August:

cFLxKFU.jpg
    Palash wakes up early from his napping, and decides to go for a swim. That's one of the perks of marrying a rich girl, you get a swimming pool in the backyard. ;) But his swim doesn't last long, as the water seems to make him nervous, so he gets up and walks inside to do some laundry, when he gets a party invitation from Marianne Skurchk. She is having a pool party, and invites him to welcome him to the neighbourhood.

amObuUT.jpg

He wakes up his wife to go, and they get into his uh... they get into his car to drive the few 100 metres it takes to get there...

vcDEenr.jpg

Once their they run off into each their direction. Palash heads around the house to greet Marianne by the pool, and Sofia gets a phone call from Bjørg Krag-Baker.

nBjE33q.jpg

Palash realizes he is super tired, though, and heads back home before reaching the pool, while Sofia talks to Bjørg about how she is never going to have children, despite what she says to Palash...

bIKtXFk.jpg

Once he leaves, she ends the phone call to follow him home. "This house should be perfect for having a big family" Palash thinks as he steps onto the home lot and gets a look at their house and the playground outside...

0yUsjTh.jpg

Both of them go upstairs to have more drinks by the juice bar, when Sofia has a confession to make. She enjoys watching Palash in his sleep, and he reacts by looking like he doesn't like it, but secretly he does, because both of them get a small relationship boost from it.

NJtZc9p.jpg

Palash is so tired now, though, he goes to bed, while Sofia goes to check the mailbox as the postman has just dropped off several mysterious presents...
    She goes to get them and opens them up to reveal the contents.

6FQ1mHw.jpg
    Wei Martinesen-Keane sent them a trampoline to congratulate them with the wedding.
    Udisha, Palash's sister, sent them a painting, Quiet Backwater by Marcose (custom content).
    Pattina Knekknes sent them a tattoo shop decoration (custom content).
    Rikard Rikerud sent them another tattoo shop decoration
    Leonard Plassen-Johnsen sent them another painting, "The Dark Arcadia" (Supernatural EP).
    Laranya, Palash's mother, sent them a football goal!
    Asbjørn Gjerdrum sent them a glimmering wand... (Useless in this world based on realism, at least to some extent. ;) Nope, they're not going to learn magic.. not here...)
    Julienne Knekknes-Skurchk sent them another tattoo shop decoration..

...amazing what can fit into that mailbox...

Sofia goes inside to have a meal, before she thinks about.. getting naked and decorating her house with all the new pictures and paintings...

mSlSJJs.png

She thinks its super funny and exciting to get naked.. (she is still juiced...and juiced people always like to get naked it seems..)

rIO8hMC.png

A naked Sofia clapping at the tattoo shop decoration she just hung up on her wall.

7Yyg05y.jpg

She puts on her swimwear to for a swim, and Yumi is getting lonely and wants some company, but she can't follow Sofia into the pool..

WU7oWRx.jpg

Sofia is excited to have Yumi follow her, and gets up from the pool to pet the dog.

pSJ9ICw.jpg

Sofia: Oh, you're such a sweet doggy. Come here, sweet Yumi little, come to mama.

Ljrn8zq.jpg

As Sofie has picked up Yumi to pet her, I get a notification Merete Sagmo (the keyboard player of "The Bushweeds") is now engaged to Johan Vaahgal. They are hanging out at Dreas Salon and Beauty Parlor where they probably sealed the deal.

Emmx1Sc.jpg

Congratulations, I guess... I wouldn't excactly call him good looking, but love is love. :P As long as my sims are happy, that is the most important thing.. I don't want to meddle with the choices they make, however strange. ;)

d1uRdgR.jpg

It's getting late, and Sofia is getting tired, so she goes to bed, when Palash wakes up from his sleep, feeling hungry.. but it's night time, and the summer season ends here, so.. good night. ;)

134cU2i.jpg
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Options
    StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    I made a save file for a world! It took me forever but it was so worth it! You can check it out HERE It was lots of fun and I don't think I'm ever going to start a new world without building it up myself first again!
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Got today off so thought I'd try to get caught up here. I want to play tonight, but I probably won't since we are expecting severe weather today. Southern part of IL already has a tornado watch that extends down in to Missouri and Arkansas. Off to the west of my part of the state, they are talking about adding a watch over there.

@bekkasan Great house!
    Thanks!
    Me too. Probably won't be until Sunday before I play again.
    I was aiming for Harlan when he wasn't an elder, but didn't realize he had turned to one. Hopefully going to change that soon.
    Nice pictures of Jordan.

@Nikkei_Simmer Nice picture of Haruo and River.
    Uh oh, sounds like Phil is doing something naughty. :lol:

@Sprottenham Great updates!

@emorrill I do too. Didn't see too many of them, but it's nice they do that. I don't know if they pay for it, or if parents give money.
    I may go over to your thread and see if I missed them, then comment there. May not be today, but I'll see.
    It was great!
    I like the song, but only in moderation. If I heard it over and over, then maybe not so much. They also turned it into a kids movie.
    I just want to get the Goth's into the tree, lol

@Karritz Great update!

***Will do the next page later.
  • Options

A few more update pictures from my Sunset Valley save, going around the families:

BACHELOR:
    Michael and Bebe has three daughters. Bebe takes care of the house and the garden, Michael does nothing. He´s supposed to be an author, but I don´t think he is actually writing anything.
    51738992365_35c1087757_h.jpg

ANDREWS:
    Harrison, the son of Virginia and Beau, married one of the Sekemoto daughters - Miko. They don´t really get along, I don´t know how they managed to get married and have three children. Oh, wait. I do know. I forced them. The power of Story Progression Mod :D
    51738992475_9caf936f56_h.jpg

ALTO:
    Nicolo, the son of Nick and Vita Alto, married Leticia French (daughter of Molly French and Xander Clavell). No children yet. The teen hiding behind Vita is the illegitimate child of Holly. She married Malcolm Landgraab and moved out, leaving Franklin to be raised by Nick and Vita.
    51738746309_80a9e0a818_h.jpg

KOFFI:
    Gobias with his son Gordon from his former marriage to Zelda Mae, and his new wife and two sons, Brandi, Edwin and Edward. Gobias works in accounting and Brandi takes care of the house and the boys. They now live in the large brown house close to the Crumplebottom mansion. There are plenty of room for more children, but Gobias is not getting any younger.
    51738992910_2e281b3100_h.jpg

MAE:
    Zelda has aged into an elder. The twins she had with Dustin are all grown up. Daniel moved out shortly after this family picture was taken.
    51738992935_83f9087b48_h.jpg

MCGRAW:
    Stiles McGraw and Sandi French managed to produce three children. Twin boys and a girl. Well done!
    51738993025_d85dfdb626_h.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top