Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

3 WORLDS: AN INTERACTIVE GAME SHOW

Comments

• Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    The votes are in!

One at a time, I will read the votes....
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    First vote!
    Ninja

Second vote....
    yannik

Third vote....
    Ninja

Final vote..........
    yannik
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Results:
    We have a tie.

Haylo. You must now publicly revote to break the tie
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    I voted privately… Cause otherwise the episode will have no drama 😂😂
  • Options
    Haylo has made his decision....
    yannik. You have been voted out of the tribe😪
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FINAL 3🥳

You have a decision to make. Would you like to do one final vote to have a final 2? No immunity challenge. Just a vote.

All 3 people have to say yes In order for the game to continue.

If not.... the game ends now! And we'll begin with jury interrogations
  • Options
    PM me with your decision ASAP!
  • Options
    JURY!

Our jury is small. Only people around to my knowledge are Yannik, Vul, and Alleen. I'm unsure if anyone else who's been eliminated cares to join 😆
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Turner wrote: »
    CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FINAL 3🥳

You have a decision to make. Would you like to do one final vote to have a final 2? No immunity challenge. Just a vote.

All 3 people have to say yes In order for the game to continue.

If not.... the game ends now! And we'll begin with jury interrogations

At least one person voted for the game to end, and thus.... it has!

Shadami. Haylo. Ninja. Pitch your case to the jury! Why do you deserve to win 3 Worlds??🌎 🌎 🌎

(After everyone's initial opening statement, the jury will get to ask questions in an open panel discussion.
    And then finally, everyone will make a closing statement, but this time as your sim which will be used in the episode)
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    As our characters right?
  • Options
    Not right now, no.

You're just talking about your own game right now :)
  • Options
    Actually. PM me your opening statements!

Then I'll post them on the thread.

Talk about whatever you like.... whatever it is that makes you worthy of the win 🏆
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    I wish I could say I was shocked, but I really am not
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    Shadami's:
    I have absolutely no idea why I should win. Did I even win any of the challenges? I'm not sure. I do know that I've had a ton of fun and chatting with people was a great time. Since my view of all games is that you should be having fun, I guess in that sense I did win, and that's my reason for why I should win. However, I'm aware that is a weak argument, because I honestly hope that everyone else had a ton of fun as well! So I completely leave it up to the jury and I'm glad that I could make it to the final three and participate this long. It's honestly quite a surprise for me, I guess I did better than I thought. ^^
  • Options
    Ninja's:
    Hey everyone! We’ve all played a nice game I feel and it’s coming to an end now. Why I think I should win 3 Worlds over the other two is that during every competition I’ve put my best foot forward and tried my hardest, even with the worlds at war! And apart from the first challenge, my world had never gone up for elimination!
    And even when the possibility for me to be sent home was there, I had won individual immunity every time except for the most recent with connect 4! I’ve proven that I’ve been playing a strong game each round and I believe I have played fair and honest with everyone! Thank you all for listening to me… Vote for Ninja to win!!!
  • Options
    Haylo's:

Haylo Jury members! I want to keep this short and sweet as best I can! But most likely I can’t 😂

The beginning of this game I started out in Survivor territory, and quickly realised you needed numbers to survive the island, not challenge wins. I formed a strong alliance with Vul and Ninja, which bonded us as a hopeful three to get to merge. Unfortunately, the swap meant we lost Vul in the village, which we’d hoped he could have survived and came back to us in merge, to give us majority 3/6 players.

Once we lost Vul, we picked up Twiddle, who seemed to be without allies after being voted to swap tribes, as our third member. We tried to get majority for Survivor once more, and this worked until we once again lost Twiddle before the big merge moment. Which meant it was every man for himself.

In the merge, it was win a challenge or get eliminated. Which only worked out for me since a few people dropped out. In the end, the only post-merge challenge I could win seemed to be the only one we actually were able to complete without someone dropping out.

During this challenge, I ultimately got to make a decision. Do I take Ninja who I’ve worked with from the start but has had more individual challenge wins? Do I take Shadami, who since the merge has been one of my closest allies? Do I take Yannik, who was a strong player from his teams?

In the end, it seemed that no one was going to vote Shadami. My ally Shadami said she wanted to vote for Ninja. So I forced a tie, so I had a choice to choose who to take with us.

I actually thought there was a final 2, not final 3. It seemed Yannik and Shadami had a bond. So if I took out Ninja, they’d take each other to the end, or at least Yannik would take Shadami.

If I took out Yannik, which I chose to do. Ninja would have taken me to the final two, as I was his closest ally. Shadami would have taken me too since I was her closest ally. in this scenario I would have guaranteed a place in the final two.

Only it’s the final three…

… Which means I essentially took out Yannik for no reason other than he was the person I had the least contact with.

In the end, the real reason I’m here is luck. Alliances. With good timing for challenge wins and a strategy to get me to the final two. It might not be flawless, but I hope at least everyone can see that I put some thought into this ending.

Thanks lovelies!
  • Options
    CALLING ALL JURY MEMBERS

@twiddle3
    @YJB19299
    @M13Vulpecula
    @Alleenmens
    @x_MG_x
    @Tigerblu11
    @PieceOfPrincess
    @Smarties101
    @Emusimmer32

It is time for the interrogation phase.

This is completely open panel. You can ask any finalist anything you want. They have the choice not to answer it.
    Anything goes!

If you already have your mind made up, you can go ahead and PM me with your vote now.

This phase will last 2 days. Once it's over, the Final 3 will make a closing/summary statement from the perspective of their sim.

Then I will collect all the Jury votes...... and then the winner will be revealed in the season finale!!
  • Options
    We will be following Survivor rules. If there's a tie, the finalist with the least amount of votes will be the tie-breaker.
  • Options
    I have a question for myself... Why can't you just write a paragraph?

Good question, me. I don't know. Why am I like this? 😂
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    I'm glad everyone had fun playing... :smiley:
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    edited December 2021
    Well these statements were certainly interesting. I do have a question for both Ninja and Haylo @ninjakid150 @HayloHusky

I figured out quite quickly that you two were working together, after all it was your team that did not stick to their word to keep The City save. Vul pretty much told me you two were the heads of the Tribe operations when he joined Smarties, Shadami and me. So what I wanna know is which part of the game were your individual contribution? At the moment your two games just seem way too similar to decide who of you played it smarter.

Also another question I also have for you Haylo, when you said you eliminated me assuming this is for the Final 2, did you mean you would have kept me if you knew you were heading for a threeway finale? Because it was actually a known fact from the get-go that at the end of the season there will be a final 3. And you pretty much said that you considered me a strong player from the team phases.
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    At last, the time to ask jury questions is upon us. And I promise you, my vote is up for grabs if you can explain your gameplay and own up to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Shadami wrote:
    I do know that I've had a ton of fun and chatting with people was a great time.

It sounds to me like you're forgetting the power of a strong social game. Yet all of the games included in 3 World's format have in common that they're social games in the first place. Jury management is a key element to receive the votes needed to win. In real life people who have played strong games have lost because the jury found them unlikeabe, just look at Russell Hantz.

So, can you tell us more about how you played your social cards with the other players who are now jurors, and how those social cards should be valued above the more stragetical play from your opponents?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Haylo wrote:
    I formed a strong alliance with Vul and Ninja

I looked back into my PM's, just to 100% certify my memory of when the alliance was formed, and Ninja was the one who approached me first for said alliance. I also asked during the time: "Did you approach Haylo as well for an alliance?" to which Ninja replied: "not an alliance but more saying we should keep a strong tribe".

This indicates that Ninja was the one who formed the alliance, not you.

Why are you claiming unjust credit for the alliance mentioned here?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ninja wrote:
    I’ve proven that I’ve been playing a strong game each round and I believe I have played fair and honest with everyone!

I feel that compared to your track record from earlier seasons you have made the greatest evolution out of the three of us. On previous shows you've often been regarded as more of a tag-along (ninja)kid. This time, as I mentioned during Haylo's question, I have witnessed you build the social structure within our team that dragged you to the end, rather than someone else placing you in that structure.

You carry quite some blood on your hands though. To contrast Shadami's question, what I want you to tell us is: How did you play your strategic cards with the rest of the jury, how should those tactical cards be valued above the more social gameplay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And as the host of Jetset I will finish my first post here off in style:

Good luck and lots of wisdom.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Well these statements were certainly interesting. I do have a question for both Ninja and Haylo @ninjakid150 @HayloHusky

I figured out quite quickly that you two were working together, after all it was your team that did not stick to their word to keep The City save. Vul pretty much told me you two were the heads of the Tribe operations when he joined Smarties, Shadami and me. So what I wanna know is which part of the game were your individual contribution? At the moment your two games just seem way too similar to decide who of you played it smarter.

Also another question I also have for you Haylo, when you said you eliminated me assuming this is for the Final 2, did you mean you would have kept me if you knew you were heading for a threeway finale? Because it was actually a known fact from the get-go that at the end of the season there will be a final 3. And you pretty much said that you considered me a strong player from the team phases.

Not gonna lie this show's history is a little hazy XD

Firstly, I had nothing to do with betraying the City, that was all Vul and Ninja as far as I know. I promised Alleen we wouldn't go for City, but everyone else unfortunately went for it, especially after the other team was promised the same. Alleen was pretty upset with me in particular over it, but it was not my decision and I told her that after the fact. I actually opposed it :S

Vul was a valued member of our trio, and we all agreed he'd go over as he would have the best chance of in(vul)trating that team in order to rejoin us at merge... Only he was eliminated first after the swap :( We were all quite annoyed cause we genuinely thought this was the final 3 strategy...

Ninja had a lot of early game immunity wins, which is great for him, but we had a pretty tight 3 going on in Survivor-land at all times with Myself and Vul, and then Myself and Twiddle. However, my end game win (I think its only one) was necessary for I'm assuming my survival. Wins are great, but its WHEN you win that's important. I also had a very tight alliance with Shadami throughout, and did my best to strategise with other players on other teams and in general.

We've never played this format before nothing is a known fact XD I just assumed with so little people we'd do final 2. Either way, I think my best move would have been to take out you if it WERE final 2, cause the other two would have taken me. But in a final 3 scenario, it would have made sense to take out Ninja, who's game is quite similar to mine, and I suspect Shadami and Yannik were close by the end of the game, and therefore couldn't vote for each other as jurors. However, voting out Yannik in a final 3, would also be a way to take out someone who's game journey stands out a lot more than my own, Ninja's or Shadami's. It would have been a much different train of thought.