Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited December 2021
    New simmy I made Camilla St.Claire <3

SVIJHtw.png

Ds3RS1w.gif

Also have a really neat build am working on but got sleepy

Shot of me making her in CAS she is way pretty up close

qA5URNa.png
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited December 2021
    Hi, long time no see. Got the stitches on my hand removed, and it's looking good. I haven't played the game in weeks though. I still read the thread from time to time though and left my button presses :smile: . Great updates, everyone. Other than that, I have played some Stardew Valley lately (first time ever). Who knows how I got that idea... :lol:

@emorrill Ah, the development is moving on to the grand finale. So, the question of kids is the breaking point? Yeah, I can see that in how you developed the characters. And I had to chuckle at the Maru experimental drug episode, given my farmer got just zapped in one of her experiments. Enjoyed the update.

@CravenLestat Wow, Camilla is stunning.

Other than that, this was just a drive-by. I hope you all aren't too stressed out with holidays, holiday preparation and that little pandemic that doesn't want to go away. Wish you all the best and hope you can have some fun :heart: .
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,204 Member
    Great updates everyone!

@Turjan

Good your hand is better now.

@CravenLestat

Always lovely sims

@GraceyManor

Great updates

I updated my story if anyone wants to read

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/988373/my-story-corner/p1?new=1
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,777 Member
    I have spent around a half hour reading all the posts I missed out on this past month, giving out awesomes to everyone. My work schedule has calmed down just a bit now that Black Friday is over. We are a smaller store than other Walmart's, but we did pretty well from what my manager said during our meeting the other day. Other than work, I've been planning on saving for a 1/200 Trumpeter Titanic Model as I've always wanted to build a model Titanic. Trumpeter's is one of the largest ones, and the most detailed. I'm not 100% sure I'm getting one yet, as they are close to $500, so we shall see. That only includes the model, not the paint, tape, glue, modelling tools, etc. Speaking of Titanic, the developers of the Honor and Glory game are having a livestream this Friday, and I'm hoping this means they will be releasing their Alpha version.

Anyway, a quick check of my game files show that I have not played the Langerak family or any Sims 3 since November 1st. I actually enjoyed the break, although I missed posting here. I do have some pictures from the last time I played, but I hadn't finished that day yet, so I'll post them once I play it. More than likely, I'm opening up the game for a little bit right after posting this. I probably will just finish the day I was on, and maybe play the following day, then will post them after closing the game down.

Replies to those I haven't replied to yet.

@emorrill You're welcome, as soon as I heard he had passed, I wanted to make sure you knew. Speaking of Quantum Leap, when I scroll through Facebook Watch, I have been seeing some clips of different episodes so I watch them a lot.
    Our Black Friday went fairly well, and we seemed to have most items in stock. However, being a smaller store, we didn't have all the things that a Supercenter would have.
    Lol, it really is unrealistic.
    I agree, that's too much hair. :lol:
    Great update, by the way. Hadn't been on for a bit so just saw it this morning.

@Puddinroy Hi! Haven't been on too much so just now saw your post.

@texxx78 Hi, hopefully you all will hear from me a bit more often again.

@GraceyManor @Nikkei_Simmer @Karritz and anyone else I missed, I've been enjoying all of your posts.

***And since it is close to Christmas, I'm sharing one Christmas song each reply post I have until Christmas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FMCZQyyb_A
    This is my favorite version of "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" and it is sung by Alan Jackson.
  • Options
    MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    Happy December. I hope everyone is having fun celebrating their respective holidays and/or enjoying the time leading up to the end of the month holidays. I personally cannot believe we're in December. My job has me always looking ahead. We're already booking appoints for 2022 and my boss and reviewed our schedules for the Spring. I'm excited to have Thursdays off again, I know that seems like an odd day off, but I like having a weekday off so I can tend to things like doctor appointments and car repairs. Plus, it's nice to have the house to myself for most of the day so I can do house chores......well....that's what I write, but you know what I'll be doing. GAMING!!! LOL I'm switching my time and between SIMS 3 and Neverwinter.

In my current game, my founder couple has SIX kids (two sets of twins!) I managed to get all the kids aged up to school age (I don't like using age cheats) before Mom aged to elder. She is also able to head back to work, she's had time off for quite a while, but she had reached the top of the business track so it was all right. Now I'm focusing on the children to see who I would like to have the legacy move on. I'm playing the Life As We See It Challenge, each stage has set rules. It's an interesting Challenge.

But as long-time SIM friends know, I get distracted easily. I just read Rhiannon's thread about farming and my wheels are turning. Perhaps I'll have more than one going.

My health issues are being handled. Not as quickly as I like but I remind myself every step forward is a good one.

I hope you are all well. Happy Simming everyone!
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • Options
    @MamaSimTee

*Waves*, have fun playing on your day
    off!
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,430 Member
    edited December 2021
    @Brandontaylor - Trumpeter, for a Chinese company, has extraordinary detail for their model kit line. Yes...I used to build models a long time ago. Now the styrene plastic dust would wreak havoc on my lungs (having dealt with pneumonia and all that), but I hung onto three model kits that I've always wanted to keep.

60313_a__85019.1495594933.jpg
    562-1.jpg
    155844-10795-pristine.jpg

The rest, my mother threw out (can't forgive her for that. That was 30+ years of collecting them (to build at some point).

I jokingly say that at my age now, I'm going to need a 250x magnifying glass to see the "fiddly-bits". Of course in ship models there's a heckuva lot of "fiddly-bits" that the carpet monster, if you're not careful will swallow up.

I think I'm going to start either collecting "collectible die-cast" model aircraft in 1/72nd scale or I'm going to have to get a respirator and magnifier and start building in 1/32nd scale. I don't have a house big enough. I'll stick to FSX...and creating liveries. Takes up less space.

I think we have a lot of "eye-rolling" going on amongst the fairer gender right now. @Brandontaylor, the thing is with us men, is that our toys just seem to get bigger as we get older.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    deavvedeavve Posts: 20 Member
    My sims' baby came out of the time machine as an elder, because I had no idea that trying for a baby in this machine could result in something like that. I was shook
  • Options
    I did play last night, but bought 8 games in a bundle deal. Now I’ve been stuck playing Batman: Arkham Knight. However, I will post the update from the Langerak’s tomorrow.

@Nikkei_Simmer They really do. I’ve seen several I’d like to build, other than Titanic. There’s a ton of little pieces on it, so I’d better be careful. Luckily, my floors are hardwood but I could still lose pieces.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,430 Member
    edited December 2021
    @Nikkei_Simmer They really do. I’ve seen several I’d like to build, other than Titanic. There’s a ton of little pieces on it, so I’d better be careful. Luckily, my floors are hardwood but I could still lose pieces.

Hardwood floors are really easy to lose pieces because then they bounce...in any direction other than the most "logical" one. My carpet monster ate a canopy to a 1/48 F-5E Tiger II. I'm sure Revell (back when I was building it was still Monogram) is still trying to figure that one out, when I sent a letter to ask how much a replacement canopy would cost (They shipped it out to me free of charge). I still can't figure out how my "carpet monster" managed to digest that thing.

In Sims 3 related news: I'm just playing a "freeplay"...no story attached, just playing for the enjoyment of it.
    AVvXsEhjBz2vALBQh5_iaT2vdniwYpLtZz5gCfrXhOYIBSsPLOBli5Gl5I5d-Sbf0aYo5cCMsA0ICJO1S7uxbUOaSsoE8CiKyoL8EhltcpAyY6v0_oE04hJJMZr4YhvfP_w_bzWX2KkE7d2bp8sLDy2lu2ch3Ls8tr6IgKNZGZtvpxAcBKmlkwoO5glwNc8E7g
    ewSb2DE.jpg
    That's the entirety of the images that are "clean um...wholesome" enough to post. :mrgreen:
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    I decided to check out some older screenshots,
    and here are a few! Hehe.

H9Db2Id.jpg

( @emorrill is this the chesterfield dad?)

7dFZlyZ.jpg

SVusIfz.jpg

From my old supernatural save

E28IMQG.jpg

BRp3iWg.jpg

bnZH5e9.jpg

ydDAhcM.jpg

ktU2NRl.jpg

hpNbGOW.jpg

Adyx0ti.jpg

uMNc7Kg.jpg

0ZHB4X6.jpg

0kld9ul.jpg

X1ZCUNW.jpg

iomiqjd.jpg

Ty save

That was all hehe

• Options
    sulfurstylesssulfurstyless Posts: 100 Member
    i downloaded a lindsay from total drama sim from the exchange and then made heather in cas. and i had downloaded a wild west world and put them in there. then heather adopted a horse and named it alejandro
    and lindsay is a ghost hunter
    Ambitions > Island Paradise > World Adventures > Generations > Showtime > Seasons > Supernatural > University Life > Pets > Late Night > Into The Future
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,937 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer "That's the entirety of the images that are "clean um...wholesome" enough to post. "

Exactly the same thing I should fix when my house has a few... Potentially problematic item placements. Or any screenshot in the future taken in at university with the chance of a streaker.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,294 Member

Waves at everyone... :)

Yes Yes Yes, I know that I have been missing in action over here in The Sims 3 forums but I haven't forgotten about ya'll. I've just been busy during some things over in my TS4 game such as placing lots down in Newcrest so that I could put some of my Sims in that neighborhood as the map is empty of lots. Plus I have been in my TS3 game trying to recreate the beach house that my simself was in when she was trying out the free trial for Island Living. Man do I really miss playing that pack... :cry: She had so much fun in Sulani. And yes, when I get a chance, I will create a thread over in the TS4 Story section. And since I was having so much fun in IL, it made me want to play with Island Paradise again... :)

So here is my beach house that I built on an island in Isla Paradiso as well as the house from TS4 so that you can see the design from there. I'd tried to get it as close to the TS4 one as possible.

TS4 version under the spoiler:
    HgtRF4z.png
    0rzS3iF.png
    WOBnsYb.png
    Sorry that the canoe is in the way but when my simself parked it, she parked it halfway up in the dock...lol
    gpfgeKm.png
    462ttVv.png

TS3 version:
    I chose to make the deck a little bit bigger and have mine go all the way around the house so that other sims just don't come walking into my house to get to the back side.
    SFZU1q2l.jpg
    4PApfOql.jpg
    l4YUBWrl.jpg
    LCxoLBSl.jpg
    NvzGX22l.jpg
    hB3A9Agl.jpg
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Screenshot-10.jpg
    Rachel: I don't think I'll pass these exams...
    William: You'll get it, here let me help.

Screenshot-16.jpg
    Rachel: Mom! Hi, yes, I'm behaving....Are you kidding me? They
    all love me here.
    -loud crashing noise in driveway
    William: RACHEL!!!
    Rachel: Uh, gotta go mom, William and I are gonna go for a run.
    -hangs up-

Screenshot-19.jpg
    Jeffrey: Oh leaf pile! I shouldn't....but okay I will.

Screenshot-20.jpg
    Rachel: Would you two stop! I just tidied this up..
    William!!! Come see what your butler is doing..

Screenshot-21.jpg
    Rachel: They made a complete mess!
    William: Well, now you know how he feels cleaning up after you.
    Rachel: I hate you..

the next day

Screenshot-24.jpg
    Blake: Miss Rachel Smith? Is that you?
    Rachel: Blake?!! Oh my gosh!

Screenshot-25.jpg
    Rachel: What are you doing here?
    Blake: I just moved here...Was gonna ask you the same.
    William: Aren't you going to introduce us?

Screenshot-26.jpg
    Rachel: This is my mom's friend, William, His sister Denise and
    Nephew Carlton.This is my best friend from philly, Blake...I can't
    believe your here!
    Blake: Wanna go for a walk..
    Rachel: Absolutely!
    William: Just gonna ditch us like that?
    Rachel: See ya.
    William: -_-

Screenshot-28.jpg
    Blake: So what a homie been up to?
    Rachel: Studying psychical education at Uni
    Blake: Girl's going for a degree! That's great.

Screenshot-29.jpg
    Blake: You look great to! Can a friend come up in your crib?
    I wanna see how you living.
    Rachel: Absolutely, come with me.

Screenshot-32.jpg
    Blake: You weren't kidding, you living in a grand old mansion.
    Rachel: Let's go take a dip in the hot tub!

Screenshot-33.jpg
    Rachel: Never fear, I'm here..
    Denise: Rachel, why you walking around in your simsuit.
    Rachel: We gonna go take a dip in the hot tub.
    William: That better be all that you doing.
    Blake: I dunno, that swimsuit is a have mercy kind of swim suit.

Screenshot-34.jpg
    William: You trying to make a pass at her?
    Rachel: I think its rather sweet! Come on blake.

Screenshot-37.jpg
    Blake: Mind if I come sit next you?
    Rachel: Not at all!

Screenshot-39.jpg
    William: A dip in the hot tub does sound nice.
    Rachel: What are you doing?
    William: Coming to enjoy my hot tub.

Screenshot-40.jpg
    Rachel: No, your here to spy on us.

Screenshot-41.jpg
    William: Me? Spy on you? Never, just coming to enjoy the hot
    tub and weather.

Screenshot-45.jpg
    Rachel: Let's go get something to eat..

Screenshot-46.jpg

part 2 coming later
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Screenshot-48.jpg
    William: Jeffrey, let me ask you something...what do you think
    of Blake?
    Jeffrey: Aside from the fact, I think you a bit jealous? I can't stand
    the punk myself.Guy's a bit arrogant.
    William: I'm not jealous of anything.

Screenshot-51.jpg
    Blake: Rachel, I think you had a bit too much juice.Time
    to take you home..
    Rachel: But I'm having fun!
    Blake: Let's go.

Screenshot-52.jpg
    Rachel: Alright, where's my keys.
    Blake: Are you kidding? you ain't driving, I am.Let's get you home.

Screenshot-53.jpg
    William: Rachel! What did you do to her?
    Blake: She had a bit too much juice.
    William: You let her get juiced? Are you insane?
    Blake: I didn't, she did it on herself...I'm just gonna
    bring her up to her room.
    William: I'll take care of that...you can go home, She'll call
    you tomorrow.
    Blake: Suit yourself.

Screenshot-54.jpg
    William: Its a good thing your beautiful..

Screenshot-55.jpg
    William: Night, rachel.

Screenshot-56.jpg
    William: What is wrong with me?
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Here is some of my build *WIP*

It s an abandoned Amtrak Station and 3 seperate cars are still there for a group of homeless sims to live in.

No CC am debating on maybe making the old Amtrak logo for realism with CAP

XRq2BoZ.png

What you cant see yet is a Busted fixer upper car is there in front of the train station (which is an EA shell) for the homeless to try to repair
    I have so much terrain painting to do and ughhhh am literally working on this now and turned build grid off to take the screenshot

Here is how the 3 cars are connected to each other as you see I have a lot of terrain work still to do and laying my track plus adding the lines across each angle of the roof like I started first pic

0YvrRUo.png

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Ashes encountered Hamming while out buying groceries, at this point. She just feels bad for him being unable untoadify himself. You would think he'd latch onto some poor unsuspecting friend of his?
    9B28nLU.jpeg

Either thats a "Wow this club is dead." or a "I'm going to drive a car called the Devil, after drinking and not knowing how to drive. We're dead."
    i7U6YMs.jpeg

"By the way, did I forget to tell you, the last two people who owned this car passed away in crashes? I don't even know how to drive either. It was cheap though!" ...Anyway, Ashes had a clue where some people would be. So it was off to there... As safely as a car with a bad track record can go.
    YGaFaLb.jpeg

While all that was going on, I switched my focus to Elvira for a little bit of time. Apparentally Beau turned into a French boy wanting to be drawn.
    MiQo0AD.jpeg

Now judging by that face I know what she's thinking, and it's something so forum unsafe I best not finish saying it. But it's probably something around the line "Get up you worthless trash..."
    y5f0y0p.jpeg

There's been a minor change in plans made so vampires alike wouldn't be so kind about asking about sinking their teeth in.
    "So you say you've had a bad cough. Here comes my diagnosis!"
    9sDCqo7.jpeg
    Elvs looking so smug about it, knowing hey at least she doesn't need to tiptoe around the subject anymore. It's just a perk of working for a hospital. Free drinks on the house!
    Dad4b5j.jpeg

I don't know about a Sim, but if my doctor was unusually pale, talked about world domination and pulled out a giant syringe, I don't think I'd trust them to vaccinate me.
    TjlbJCO.jpeg

Hey, pickup your phone. You've got a chance to do something better in life again now.
    Wlwh0dH.jpeg

Congratulations Hamming, you probably angered a Cook.
    u1jdxe0.jpeg
    VXGmy9z.jpeg
    I'll give Jeffery credit, he sure knows how to blend into a wall.

Not all magics used to torch people contrary to how Ashes usually used it, at least finally a love charm has a use beyond dictating your own fate.
    03eaIJ1.jpeg

Jefferies being slapped senseless. Someone must hate urban Shinobi blending into their walls.
    KqgnjKD.jpeg

Deep down if you look closely enough you can see Wayne Bumble dying inside knowing his upcoming fate. His smile only exists to mask his eternal pain knowing whats being said infront of him.
    g6xmEbs.jpeg

Hey, at least she's not recording someone on fire this time. But now she also has exactly the type of thing that'll have Bumbles around Bridgeport raging to sleep over.
    fGzAXLQ.jpeg

...He's... Still a frog? Wait a moment. Even he looks like he's breaking down on the inside.
    XVjOiTs.jpeg
    Sorry buddy, but Ashes did everything she could.

Fun Fact: When asked if she ever takes off her hat in public. Ashes would only ever state "No."
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    So I did end up playing the Langerak save just a little bit yesterday, to finish out the Sim day I last played on. However, I found out that Humble Bundle had a sale on Batman games where if you paid at least $10, you got all the Arkham games, plus 3 Lego Batman games. I've only played Arkham Knight so far, although I probably should have started with Arkham Origins as it is technically the first in chronological order. Today, I watched the Titanic: Honor and Glory livestream, and as I thought, they are pushing back the release of the alpha so it'll be next year now. But they are going to release a demo 4 on Christmas now so at least they are giving us something.

@Nikkei_Simmer Yeah, got to watch with the flying parts. I'm going to try and be very careful, if I end up buying it.
    Great pictures!

@Silverofdreams30 Awesome screenshots!

@lisasc360 Awesome beach house!

@GraceyManor Great update!

@CravenLestat Great job on the abandoned Amtrak station!

@Sorak4 Funny that Matthew is a frog.
    Great update!
  • Options
    ilikethesims30ilikethesims30 Posts: 556 Member
    Hello fellow Simmers.

Question time.

I'm still working on her, but does this look like Laurel Castillo from the old show HTGAWM?

dILc9rW.jpg

• Options
    edited December 2021
    @ilikethesims30 Laurel's brows are darker very prominent and more horizontal almost straight across the top of her eye and that is fast fix for you plus Laurel has very thin lips upper and lower lip

Eyebrows are quick will take you like 20 seconds darken them and change the curvature and lower thickness of lips and a a tad of mass to the nose just raise nose mass slider lil bit but other than that good job :p

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    I have been working on my next 30 Grandchildren video today. For most of the day without making much progress. I am struggling with the mike and getting it to record narration and then when it does record no narration plays back. I came up with a work around for the missing play back. I move the recorded narration to a different audio track. Then I started a fresh video of nothing in particular and tested narration in it and it works so something in the video I'm working on is corrupt. I'll struggle on with it and hope it doesn't get any worse. I'm over half way through the video so hope to get it completed tomorrow or the next day.

Happy Simming All
  • Options
    Finally back on track with playing the game rather than getting my old updates posted.

With the night out Ashes organised a little trip to Plasma 501, not for anything specific if you were to ask her. Alice didn't come though being so tired unfortunately. Which was a topic on being discussed.
    1iUARMb.jpeg

In Ashes mind, if you're going to live forever. You should well live connected to those closest. Especially with the person who's made that possible.
    oeoMOHC.jpeg

9cV1YAA.jpeg

It pains any ghost to know their enemies are better off.
    JYb4wjk.jpeg

Here we go, whats the end result of Elviras hard work typing away at a keyboard for hours?

Ooh a scary book to put fear in anyone.... And it's a horror novel no less!
    f4jIb6p.png

I had an oppertunity that lead the Witch to the Maloseum, so I figured I would just throw out a quick exploration after. I'm pleasantly surprised.
    975wEx9.png
    The unlucky becomes the lucky.

It seems nowadays to open a lamp it requires a little smacking, gone are the days of rubbing it. Must just be customary in the big city.
    0GJE8wS.jpeg

Ashes realises even a genie isn't exempt from being a phone addict, much to her dismay.
    17VLcEq.jpeg

This wishes on Elvira anyway.
    gHNQvBL.jpeg

She chose a little more peace of mind from all of lifes problems.
    EMSvomS.jpeg

Ashes was just going to play piano normally for a little break, but she noticed a little problem with how Waynes acting Wayne as usual.
    28Njb8S.jpeg

"Hey, psst, you know Wayne? Small fry thinks he's a big shot, I heard he's trying to steal your relationship. Want to stop that?"
    cJcsOLL.jpeg

"Two shots of a Big Mistake here."
    CYYkFMF.jpeg

Hey Blake, I think you should look up at whats on the wall one day if you're going to keep coming back.
    cDkk7WA.jpeg

Elvira rightfully mocks a man complaining about being woken up in a house he failed to rob and died for.
    sx31mJw.jpeg

The idea of aging is really starting to upset Eliza, the thought of life changing so suddenly resonated with Ashes enough to comfort her in this situation. It'll all be fine, shes with an ageless group of vampires.
    OEhJUUU.jpeg

Right, it is the Twins birthdays, so it was all perfect time to give a little party invitation. Here's Ashes about to send some messages, whilst demostrating how Sticky Fingaz could step up and become Sticky Handz
    tEO9lLP.jpeg

Through some magic, Ashes ended up summoning Wayne, just as a way to knock him out so he won't consider party crashing later.
    2c1xEac.jpeg

"Relax, I'm sending you somewhere better."
    LmmwC7j.jpeg

He just keeled and died...
    jrxQmO7.jpeg

Hard luck Wayne, always knew you were a bit weak! But on a more annoying side, Ashes knew there's one thought running through her mind "Oh come on. Right before a party? You could've died from shock elsewhere or something!"
    J0cZ2FH.jpeg
    At least he died to a good song. "Make it Hurt." Very fitting to die to too!

Here lies Wayne. Nobody in Bridgeport will even care he's gone, except maybe his enemies will miss throwing him about.
    qmtnNJo.jpeg

tRDfRd5.jpeg

Oh welcome Elspeth, got to this party early huh. Don't mind the urn!
    1Eh7lHZ.jpeg

Fun Fact: Ashes wasn't even trying to hurt Wayne beyond a quick motive shock... Perhaps Bridgeportians just aren't used to magic.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    SapientsimsolidSapientsimsolid Posts: 3,169 Member
    deavve wrote: »
    My sims' baby came out of the time machine as an elder, because I had no idea that trying for a baby in this machine could result in something like that. I was shook

You can reverse their age. That is kind of off. Elder baby ? Doesn't make sense.
    But you can turn on the testing cheats, shift click on the baby and change their age.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top