Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do like playing Immortal or normal?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    RubyxAngelRubyxAngel Posts: 333 Member
    edited November 2021
    Because me and my parter play the Sims together as ourselves, we have never got them to the point of elder... it feels more personal and humorous when we play ourselves then fictional characters, we don't get attached to them as much either.
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Ellierosex wrote: »
    Isharell wrote: »
    Aging off, please! I was so happy when they started having that option back in sims 1 (or sims 2?). I don't remember, but I like being able to control their aging.

Oh yes this is a problem! I love it too. your avatar person is pretty

Thank you @Ellierosex
  • Options
    BenjamilianBenjamilian Posts: 395 Member
    Aging off, but not immortal. If they die they die.

If they die before they fulfil their potential (by which I mean, if the time I spent on their outfits was longer than the time they spent living happily) certain magics are likely to be invoked!
  • Options
    BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 955 Member
    I usually play normal. When a sim is about to die from old age, I am probably tired of playing that sim anyway.
  • Options
    FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    I play with aging off for my played households, aging on for unplayed. I age kids in played households up when I'm ready to. Any time I've played with aging on and with a random sim I end up getting attached to them and hate seeing them age. I have done it before, but just not very often.
  • Options
    AriesValentineAriesValentine Posts: 29 Member
    Lmafo I play Immortal, like I play with so many mods that I cannot even... Like I no longer play regularly, I can't with the UI Cheats mod installed, like for instance if I see my Sims needs go down, I just need to click on the needs for it to go up, sim needs a relationship boost? I right click and insert maxed relationships, Don't feel like using the motherlode cheat or set money cheat? No problem I just right click on household funds and insert how many simoleons I want!
  • Options
    nastyjmannastyjman Posts: 1,218 Member
    I play a semi-Immortal sim, which is a Time Lord from Doctor Who. Before they age up, I make them drink a Potion of Youth, Retraiting Potion and then randomize their look with cas.fulleditmode on.
    TLC_banner_2021_downscale.png
  • Options
    Darstep0301Darstep0301 Posts: 745 Member
    I usually play normal. When a sim is about to die from old age, I am probably tired of playing that sim anyway.

Nice!!!
  • Options
    Finvola wrote: »
    I play with aging off for my played households, aging on for unplayed. I age kids in played households up when I'm ready to. Any time I've played with aging on and with a random sim I end up getting attached to them and hate seeing them age. I have done it before, but just not very often.

Sometimes I start with aging off. Then I meet a sim and get married and I turn aging on as a penalty for settling down. But I get bored raising children so I end up making a new sim and playing that one while the old one ages, has children, and dies on it's own.
  • Options
    Lmafo I play Immortal, like I play with so many mods that I cannot even... Like I no longer play regularly, I can't with the UI Cheats mod installed, like for instance if I see my Sims needs go down, I just need to click on the needs for it to go up, sim needs a relationship boost? I right click and insert maxed relationships, Don't feel like using the motherlode cheat or set money cheat? No problem I just right click on household funds and insert how many simoleons I want!

There is a reason why it's called a "cheat code", and that's bc people don't like to play fair.