Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Of The Two New Kits Will You Purchase?

Comments

• Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Neither
    It's good for those on console, but I see no purpose paying for these as a PC user when I can download similar sets for free online
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Both
    I was on the fence for Fashion Street until I thought of some sims that would benefit from new outfits.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Both
    Unless they've changed the price, the kits are rather inexpensive. I see no reason to not buy both. Bought the first three all at once, too.

so did i mom had a cow. i wonder what that means someday i gotta find out how that phrase started. but the things i bought my nieces were more money than kits.i spent 50 dollars on barbie unicorns a year ag just so my former sister in law could put them in the trash.
  • Options
    PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    Both
    I bought both, and I'm already having fun styling new outfits!
    9N1C2pb.png
    LgfqrA1.png
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • Options
    Both
    Plumbeeb wrote: »
    9N1C2pb.png
    LgfqrA1.png

i'm still trying to be good and your not helping. lol but ilove your creations.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Both
    9N1C2pb.png
    LgfqrA1.png

Gorgeous looks! ❤️

I love having more CAS to work with and I love creating Sims so I'm about to go get both myself. Plus, they help fill in the gaps for not using CC anymore. It was too much to keep on top of with every patch so I really like having more nice "official" options in the game. 😊
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    Both
    LiELF wrote: »
    9N1C2pb.png
    LgfqrA1.png

Gorgeous looks! ❤️

I love having more CAS to work with and I love creating Sims so I'm about to go get both myself. Plus, they help fill in the gaps for not using CC anymore. It was too much to keep on top of with every patch so I really like having more nice "official" options in the game. 😊

when mom said no more orgin packs i started downloading cc but i just spent 3 days repairing my game because of it.
  • Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    Fashion Street
    LiELF wrote: »
    9N1C2pb.png
    LgfqrA1.png

Gorgeous looks! ❤️

Same. I find a lot of cc would glitch out in game or the texture looks weird so I prefer official maxis items. Maybe with these cas kits I can limit my cc usage. I definitely need to delete a lot of broken/unused cas cc from my game. I don't think I can go completely cc free though for cas but I don't feel the need to use build cc at all.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Options
    Both
    i just bought all 3 i didn't have the loft kit either. mom won't kill me til next month.
  • Options
    hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    Incheon Arrivals
    Incheon Arrivals is really perfect for me. The CAS items are just adorable! :blush:
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Both
    I bought both, I like having more clothing options for my sims.
  • Options
    Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 762 Member
    Both
    I love CAS. I spend hours making over sims. I know CC exist and while I now sometimes use it, I always end up taking them out of my game.
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Fashion Street
    Definitely Fashion Street. There is an outfit in particular I really like, plus the accessories are really nice. It is a CAS kit that is actually more than clothing for a change. Plus I just love color.

Incheon Arrivals... I don't despise the style, I've worn some stuff in similar veins, but I really don't like beiges and off whites. I thought it over since the announcement and if they have some more colorful variants/swatches, then sure. However, there is a clear favorite between the two.

Also, I wanted this before, but especially with CAS kits in full swing, we really need to get more outfit saving options. Preferably saving our own library of styled looks, but I'd happily take more clothing categories and larger ones, too.
  • Options
    SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    Both
    I got both. I used them on my Indian and Asian family's. I just wish there were more colors for the turban.
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Neither
    Not really my style, so I see no need.
  • Options
    MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    Incheon Arrivals
    Incheon Arrivals has clothing in colors that I like better than the flood-fill primary colors that Maxis usually uses. I hope this is a trend that continues. The kit also has several meshes that I like.
  • Options
    MelisendreMelisendre Posts: 195 Member
    Neither
    I don't spend money to overpriced kits.
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Both
    I got both because I was interested in at least 50% of the items in each. One section of my rotation are all descendants of Raj Rasoya. While I haven't played them in some time, this will be a good way to update when I do. Incheon will probably blend with Snowy Escape, honestly, but I also like neutrals. If I get around to adding any new sims, I may add a Korean sim or household.

Lately, I've been mainly on a break and playing for short amount of times with a "Parenthood" household but I change it up. I haven't gotten all of the kits but the price is basically fine with me. Since I play with a bunch of sims, I do use different outfits. If the theme didn't appeal at all, I'd skip it. I will say that the concept of "airport fashion" isn't a big deal but I have sims that wear neutrals.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    edited October 2021
    Fashion Street
    I bought Fashion Street due to how well it fits with City Living, and the vibrant, exotic nature of the style. Whilst I need more browns and fall colours in my game, I've no interest in Incheon (it's boring just to look at, and I've enough coldwear). One of the major selling points of Fashion Street (for me) was the number of Male to Female assets. Such a good ratio, and men don't feel shortchanged. I feel I got my money's worth with this one.
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Both
    I bought both, and I am thoroughly happy with the purchase! They both blend so well with so many items from other packs! It’s taken awhile but I feel like CAS is really coming into its own and that cc at least for me is becoming less of a necessity.
  • Options
    AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    Both
    My townies in San Myshuno are all happy campers with their new stylish makeovers... I've been spending the past couple of days giving everyone new looks. The quality of the clothes in these two CAS kits are top notch. I was hesitant to buy them at first because I'm not a big CAS person and thought I'd only use a couple of things, but there's so much versatility with most pieces I've been using it all.

Two big thumbs up from me! :)
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    Neither
    No interest in either
  • Options
    StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    Fashion Street
    I want it blown out to a full ep!!
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Neither
    I didn't see anything in them that I couldn't use clothes I already have for. There was just nothing spectacular. I'm into gameplay more than clothes, so it is so easy to pass these up and I buy all packs and always have. I figure sooner or later they will put out another Starwars/strangerville or packs like mermaids but no mermaid world/farm pack that isn't farming at all and stuck animals reminds me of infants kind of pack that I have no interest in. I will eventually bundle.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Both
    Already got them. I wasn't sure at first, till I watched a video where I was able to see everything.