Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

San Myshuno Central Park : Graveyard update

LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
edited September 2021 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Hi,

Central Park isn't a park like in New York City, in fact nobody goes there and there is nothing to do, it's dead.

It would be perfect for a haunted graveyard.

Comments

• Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Sure. I thought it was namely advertised as a wedding venue in the City Living promotional material.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    I was thinking of turning this park into a botanical garden of sorts to grow all plants. It's a beautiful lot with space for walking.
  • Options
    barracuda1574barracuda1574 Posts: 115 Member
    It's a great wedding venue.
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    I wouldn't want a graveyard there. Or anywhere, in fact, but that's beside the point. San M.'s big ol' park is never "dead" in my saves. It makes a great party place or almost any other purpose you want. It's not that difficult to edit if you want something different than its default version; it just takes a bit of time and imagination.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    It's a really pretty lot for a graveyard. I think it would be better as a museum or community center. I use it as my sims' residential lot.
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    I’m going to be turning it into a graveyard soon!
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    I think Vlad's mansion lot is best suited to be transformed into a graveyard as there is already the graveyard with fog surrounding it, and it is far away from the other lots. I was thinking of turning that lot into a graveyard and adding a vampire nightclub in the crypt.