Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lack of Integration of Paranormal Stuff Cross Pack and in Base Game

It's really frustrating that the medium skill isn't a club activity or like/dislike.

Comments

• Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,974 Member
    edited August 2021
    It's really frustrating that the medium skill isn't a club activity or like/dislike.

Isn’t it more of a job?. Though I can see how they should add the medium skill to the club system for say a paranormsl club. I haven’t made any new clubs in awhile. Did they add knitting and embroidery skill to the clubs menu?. I know If like them to add knitting and embroidery to likes and dislikes too. Also I think the should add archeology to likes and dislikes.
  • Options
    VeganisinizVeganisiniz Posts: 51 Member
    edited August 2021
    SheriSim57 wrote: »

Isn’t it more of a job?. Though I can see how they should add the medium skill to the club system for say a paranormsl club. I haven’t made any new clubs in awhile. Did they add knitting and embroidery skill to the clubs menu?. I know If like them to add knitting and embroidery to likes and dislikes too. Also I think the should add archeology to likes and dislikes.

It's still a skill. If you can like or dislike bowling or writing, I feel like you should be able to like or dislike mediumship too.

And knitting and cross stitching are both club activities, but I think neither are likes/dislikes. I definitely agree about archaeology.
    Post edited by Veganisiniz on
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I'm adding a vote for archaeology as a like/dislike and club feature. Medium skills and any paranormal activities should obviously be added. In general, I am for any updates. I'd love them to develop the archaeology skill more.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    I agree. You can set a club that has medium skill and/or paranormal investigator career requirement. So what should they do? Wander a maze while trying to possess random stuff?
    When knitting clubs can knit, why can't medium clubs do ghost hunting stuff? And that's not the only thing. Why can't clubs do flower arranging? Why can't clubs specifically do street art? Why can't clubs interact with cats and dogs? Seeing as Eco Lifestyle trait requirements were added in a patch, why couldn't those and more.

Likes and dislikes definately need more options. Why is painting an option while knitting is not? Why is photography only an option when you have Get to Work ep? Why isn't cottagecore included in music prefrences?
    And it's already overlooked. No only wasn't cottagecore included in music prefrences, but also despite the fact that children can now garden, gardening can't be set as likes or dislikes for children.

So I agree with this post and hope the systems get improved. I really like both of those systems.
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member

What's clubs got to do with Paranormal or Base game? Clubs come if you have the Get to Work pack. Couldn't you make a club for them if you have that?
  • Options
    VeganisinizVeganisiniz Posts: 51 Member
    edited August 2021
    Simburian wrote: »

What's clubs got to do with Paranormal or Base game? Clubs come if you have the Get to Work pack. Couldn't you make a club for them if you have that?

Clubs came in Get Together.

It's an activity that is a glaring omission from the Clubs system; other pack activities have been added in clubs, like bowling and knitting, but Medium related activities like using the séance table haven't.
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    edited August 2021
    Simburian wrote: »

Clubs came in Get Together.

It's an activity that is a glaring omission from the Clubs system; other pack activities have been added in clubs, like bowling and knitting, but Medium related activities like using the séance table haven't.

Oh yes, you are right there. I've got so many packs I now can't remember which came from what! I expect that'll come in a Patch sometime now it's been pointed out. The problem is that everything is matched to the Base game, forgetting us who have the lot and it annoys me too.

It smacks of new staff who have been told what to do to match with the Base game but don't know the history of the game and what is in the other Expansions and Game packs. That's the problem with yearly contracts I suppose.