Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What small things/changes would you like to see?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    We got more skin colours. How about a few more hair colours?

For hair colours, I would like to see true white and true black. I love giving sims true white hair but have to use CC for that in-game. Not everybody wants to use CC or can. My one niece plays on console and when she comes to visit we go CC shopping for her sim and she plays her saved game.

I would also love accessories like purses, backpacks the option to layer clothing. Coats jackets and vests separated. I would love more 4c hairstyles. My sis has 4c hair and once a week we have fun doing her hair for her. I would love for an activity like that for our sims. Doing somebody's hair. Applying their makeup. Doing their nails. I would love for our kids to have more activities. I usually have parents die from emotional deaths(which is not my fault) in my game when I play kids in a household but I still play households with them. I would love activities for babies like a baby's first step. Baby's first word. Their feelings about food being tried for the first time. Their first tooth and so on. I would love more activities for toddlers including preschool. I'd like preteens in the game because it's so unnatural for a child to go from being 7 to a teen. The toddler stage is from 1-3 years old.

Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    edited April 2021
    Toggle for the cellphone to be off.

Toggle to turn off townie generating. I don’t know how easy this one could be but I’m gonna keep dreaming for it.

I have many issues with TS4, but if we’re talking quick fixes, these two would alleviate so much of my annoyance.

Also more tattoos!
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    A toggle to delete phone
    Playable Babies
    Gardening ground plants needs to actually grow up not grow down
    Aliens Guises can copy look from Alien & visa versa
    Spiral Stairs
    Heartshape Beds
    No more random unplayed townies
    100 Color Swatches for Hair & Clothing
    50 Color Swatches for Objects & Build Modes
    Body Hair
    Nails
    New Tattoos
    Birthmarks
    Wings

• Options
    DerekanthonyDerekanthony Posts: 8 New Member
    This may sound weird but I would like to see a animation when a sim uses the toilet ( sit down ) they pull their pants down to their knees or ankles , I think it looks weird when the sit on the toilet fully dressed
  • Options
    Sue_D_NimSue_D_Nim Posts: 2,553 Member
    edited July 2021
    Parents and children should be able to take selfies/photos together.
    Post edited by Sue_D_Nim on
  • Options
    oreo_0koreo_0k Posts: 2 New Member
    More family interactions! It would be cute if siblings would have special mischief or mean interactions with each other without their relationship decaying - like some sort of "passive" trait among siblings
  • Options
    Sensi_SifuSensi_Sifu Posts: 16 Member
    Portable massage table and an actual go to work massage therapist career with clients and in home visitation.
  • Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    Baby overhaul.

I hate the baby gameplay as it stands. There is no positive element to it at all. It is miserable gameplay based on the miserable baby objects. The only positive feedback you get from any interaction is a little green plus occasionally and a sense of relief when the icon goes green.

Now, I have a couple of real ones of my own (well, not babies now) and they can be one of the most delightful beings you will ever encounter in life, but there is absolutely none of that with the existing gameplay.
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Options
    AuntyCaitlinAuntyCaitlin Posts: 18 Member
    I feel like suggestions in this thread are geared more towards physical items/features of the game, but I would perhaps like to see some variations on lifespan length. I think that the difference between 'Long' and 'Normal' is too significat. Perhaps there might be a new amount of days for the 'Long' lifespan, let's say 55-60 for YA & A, and perhaps what is currently a Long lifespan becomes 'Epic' i.e, 96 days for YA & A. I think there needs to be a good middleground!
  • Options
    Sue_D_NimSue_D_Nim Posts: 2,553 Member
    The family tree should remain consistent through the generations. For instance, a sim child's uncle or aunt should still show up on the family tree even if they're unacquainted. Otherwise, what's a family tree for? It's to see who your relatives are, isn't it?

On the flip side, a child raised from birth in a single-parent household, who has never met their other parent, should not know them at all, let alone be friends with them. The parent should show up in the family tree (as per the above reasoning) but the child should not have a relationship with them.

It makes no sense to be unaware of who your relatives are on the family tree, but likewise it makes no sense to have a relationship with someone you've never met.
  • Options
    mxHJDmxHJD Posts: 7 New Member
    A little something that I’d love to see is to do with the ‘upgrade’ option on most appliances around my sim’s home. When an item is fully upgraded, I find it strange that the ‘upgrade’ option is still there when you click on the item? It irritates me. Why have that there? To show all of the greyed-out upgrades I’ve already applied? I think it would help to streamline the game a bit and make it feel a bit tidier if the ‘upgrade’ option stopped appearing once an item was fully upgraded. Interestingly, the washing machine and drier already do this, but items like toilets don’t. I know it’s a little thing, but it does get on my nerves and I’d love to have it dealt with.

My other little bugbear that I think could be easily fixed it to do with the ‘assign bed’ function. Why is it so difficult to remove an assigned sim? Shouldn’t this happen automatically if they move out or die? It’d be really nice just to be able to shift-click on the bed and see an option to ‘clear bed assignment’, because ‘reset object’ doesn’t do the trick!! I know if I assign a sim who’s still in the house to it, it will be overwritten, but it’s a bit inconvenient, and I’m fed up of assigning my sim to her child’s bed each time a child moves out, and then reassigning her to her original bed. It just feels a bit unnecessary.
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    A very small change - allow toddlers and children to have the fantasy hair colours. It's silly that my families genetics are messed up with every child because they can't inherit their parents hair colour.
  • Options
    FreechheitFreechheit Posts: 128 Member
    CelSims wrote: »
    A very small change - allow toddlers and children to have the fantasy hair colours. It's silly that my families genetics are messed up with every child because they can't inherit their parents hair colour.

Yes! This! ♥

I don't understand why they can have an unnatural skin tone but not an unnatural hair colour ... :(

36946725ou.jpg