Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What small things/changes would you like to see?

Comments

• Options
    NightwalkerArkanisNightwalkerArkanis Posts: 272 Member
    - Rugged, weather-bitten faces for your outdoor survivalist Sim.

- Technophobe Trait - will not use either phone, TV or computer until you force it on them.

- Long messy hairstyles for both male and female Sims.

- Torn clothings, option for covering various parts of your Sim with bandages.

- Bed interaction change. Lie down with your partner, and have all the interactions that you have when you sit and talk on the bed available.

- Slow dancing. Enough said.

- Body Hair. Even more enough said.

- Not now feature. If I go to another Sim's house when they're supposed to be at work, then noone should be at home. And if our Sims aren't good friends, they might reject the stranger instead of inviting me in. Sims are so trusting!

- In CAS, you will have 3 traits and 3 anti-traits. Put in these traits and your Sim will usually refrain from doing these things. Probably not a *small* thing, but oh well..

What do we want to get rid of: The holiday bug, the constant showering and the weed glitch.
  • Options
    PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    • Be able to turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • Be able to lock specific sims to a world (e.g. if you're playing in Oasis Springs, you only get visits or phone calls from those residents or anyone that your sim has already interacted with.
    • More toggles in the settings (specifically the option to disable randomly generated townies).
    • More kitchen counters.
    • More kitchen appliances.
    • More electronics (specifically TV's and computers).
    • Additional swatches for hair and eye colours (preferably with sliders).
    • More traits and aspirations.
    • More tattoo designs.
    • More skin and body details.
    • More facial presets (love that we got two new eyebrow styles recently, would love to see more for each facial category)
    • Updated base game textures for CAS and Build/Buy mode.
    • More CAS items for male sims.
    • Curved walls in Build mode.
    • More sleepwear.
    • All beds have both a single and a double version.
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,091 Member
    One thing I would like looked at is the foundation. I don't like how it's automatically added to every wall when you only want one part of your house to have it. I'm re-establishing myself with the game so i'm still brushing up on things like build mode.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,877 Member
    I really want more small kitchen appliances. Blender, toaster, slow cooker, juicer, waffle iron, panini maker for sandwiches , and a deep fryer.
  • Options
    Hauk150Hauk150 Posts: 358 Member
    I would like to see more gameplay objects, for example a normal telescope, the sims 2 pool table, the sims 3 laptop
  • Options
    cornflake88cornflake88 Posts: 368 Member
    yDYS3I7.png
    This is my sim on a date. A little privacy would be good. I couldn't complete the goals because of all the NPC's. There were another 4 outside struggling to get in
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I really want more small kitchen appliances. Blender, toaster, slow cooker, juicer, waffle iron, panini maker for sandwiches , and a deep fryer.
    I would love to see more kitchen appliances too. Air fryer would be fun too. I would love a crock pot/instant pot too.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    TantalusTantalus Posts: 200 Member
    Fixes and quality of life. Im losing the will to play this game due to so many bugs and incorrect or weird actions from my sims. I know im the only one who wants a polished game apparently, but i guess i come from a better gaming generation.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,877 Member
    Tantalus wrote: »
    Fixes and quality of life. Im losing the will to play this game due to so many bugs and incorrect or weird actions from my sims. I know im the only one who wants a polished game apparently, but i guess i come from a better gaming generation.

Just curious. What gaming generation would that be? 🤔
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Tantalus wrote: »

Just curious. What gaming generation would that be? 🤔
    The first video game was in 1958, so baby boomer generation? https://www.aps.org/publications/apsnews/200810/physicshistory.cfm#:~:text=in Physics History-,October 1958: Physicist Invents First Video Game,Brookhaven National Laboratory open house.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey there, FYI: I moved this thread to the Game Feedback section. :)
  • Options
    joydovejoydove Posts: 53 Member
    edited March 2021
    I'm not a big fan of sims drinking water all the time.

Also I don't like the monsters under the bed. I usually make children sleep in larger beds, which is sad because I'd like to use the options of smaller beds. There are a lot of small beds that I just don't use.

I don't like a lot of the opening screen music too, especially the original pieces. I'd like to listen to more of the newer pack songs. An option to choose what music we listen to on the loading and CAS screens would be great!
  • Options
    MoofytheManMoofytheMan Posts: 16 Member
    > @joydove said:
    > I'm not a big fan of sims drinking water all the time.
    yes 🐸🐸🐸🐸 there's not even a point they just have to after and they leave empty glasses in the stupidest places. ea remove water drinking autonomy please <3
  • Options
    KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    - Bug Fixes
    - Romance Options/Attraction System
    - More traits like Heavy Sleeper, Light Sleeper, Scaredy Cat etc
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • Options
    SallycutecatSallycutecat Posts: 269 Member
    I'd like:
    • Pool table
    • The kids playground from Sims 1
    • Pool slide from Sims Vacation
    • Spiral staircase
    • More hair colours (natural hair colours)
    Please check out my YouTube Channel. I cover features from The Sims 4 game.
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCaj9o4hycNSPy8U1Ip0OCFA/videos
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    I wish in the Gallery for the packs' section, the default was set to owned and not show all. I forget all the time to change it while browsing the gallery.
  • Options
    Renato10Renato10 Posts: 472 Member
    I will not stop saying this: LET ME ENTER THE WORLD MENU WHEN STARTING A NEW GAME. I HATE BEING FORCED TO ENTER CAS!
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited April 2021
    One small thing I'd love to see is to be able to open/close curtains and blinds. At the moment they're either open or shut so you either have to have them permanently open or permanently closed, I don't want my sims curtains to either be open in the middle of the night or closed in the middle of the day :s

It'd be cool if it could be done similar to lights, so you can set an auto curtains feature so they close at x time and open at x time. It's such a small thing but I think it'd be really good for adding more realism to the game.
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    I would love to see more consequences. Like when someone invests in the business career it would be cool if they could potentially loose a large percentage or all of their money if the investment goes badly or gain that same way.

I wish chance cards had more impactful consequences like large performance gains or losses that affect grades, or employment status. I have been playing since 2015 and pretty much all I see is small performance gains or losses. Give me real impact. My sim gets fired, my sim fails school, and gets expelled, which then affects moods, relationships, and future performance. Like slower gains in the next job at least for awhile. Tension causing relationships to deteriorate faster for a time, that kind of thing.
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I wish we could buldoze lots right from the world manager without having to load them.
  • Options
    JustMeAlbJustMeAlb Posts: 371 Member
    > @joydove said:

> Also I don't like the monsters under the bed. I usually make children sleep in larger beds, which is sad because I'd like to use the options of smaller beds. There are a lot of small beds that I just don't use.

I believe there is a night light you can purchase that keeps the monsters away.
    The cake is a lie
  • Options
    Flikka_FlikkaFlikka_Flikka Posts: 436 Member
    I want to be able to create my own Styled Looks.
  • Options
    StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    Id like the gallery filters to actually work
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,928 Member
    edited April 2021
    Id like the gallery filters to actually work

This one

And werewolves , bands .. and that dang repairable car.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Doorbells!
    Water bowls for pets
    Change the color of lights in build mode
    Build walls on half tiles
    No cell phone option
    Old fashioned windmills
    Springboards for pools
    Move Sims with MOO
    Full family portraits
    Use any floor tiles on ceilings
    Sit with crossed legs on floor/couches/chairs/beds
    Small dolls/teddy bears toddlers/children, anyone can carry & hug
    In-ground hot tubs

I'll stop here, I could go on forever...