Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

After Cottage Living, What Is The Next Expansion or Game Pack?

After the Cottage Living, I am excited for what is coming up next... what do you think is the next expansion or game pack?

Comments

• Options
    dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    I hope it‘s generations, bands, hotels or highschool.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    I see you like the thrills of PEPS. :lol:
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited July 2021
    Whatever it is, I hope it does not contain occults and releases quickly. That’s all I ask for.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,977 Member
    edited July 2021
    I’m looking for Romance/weddings, generations/real babies, bigger worlds, a pack where we can combine more than one venue on a lot ( maybe entitled malls or something ), a theme park/fair pack with lots of different vendors in the park we make and also game stands, ring toss, pop the balloons et. Where we can win something, and of course rides. And a car pack, driving cars places, working on a car ( work at home mechanic or a workplace mechanic where you actually get to play the person working in a garage. And I would love to see a California beach world….. might be good combined with the theme parks.
    I’m not much into occult’s, but if we get one I hope it werewolves, so we can get body hair.
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I honestly don't know what to expect. I am hoping for werewolves, but I would also love romance, generations, music or horses.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    I think we will have ep for christmas sales cause that is pretty usual

next gp? either late autumn or spring seems likely

but if i had to guess themes of next gp and ep:

1. Possible world themes (if there is world):
    City, Cultural or Occult...maybe even Sci-fi?
    or just something very themey?

(something very different from the rural green lawn blue sky vibes of cottage living i feel like)

2. Build theme:
    something for venues
    or weird situational themey thing

we have gotten lots of home this year be it haunted home or dream home or cottage home or moroccan home or dirty home... its getting very homey and i feel like maybe its time our pixel people get out of comfy home zone for something after that

3. Cas theme:
    in cottage living,dream home decorator and paranormal stuff... we had lots of similar things actually: flower patterns, vintage inspirations,comfy vibes,trendy yet very family realism kinda things

and i also feel that maybe they won't do that theme for whole year tho
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,430 Member
    I am hoping for werewolves or fairies. But I have very little hope we might actually get a new occult lifestate despite the last one being in 2019!
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    I am hoping for werewolves or fairies. But I have very little hope we might actually get a new occult lifestate despite the last one being in 2019!

For the next game pack that I'm hoping comes in September/October? Sure. For the next expansion that I'm expecting in late November? No. I love occults too much to want them to play second fiddle to an expansion pack's theme.

As for what that November expansion will be? I'll speculate either after the fall game pack, or once it's clear that there isn't going to be a fall game pack.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    I would like a Dream Garden Decorator pack. Sims could work as landscape artists, mow the lawns, trim hedges into funny and cute shapes, breed roses and tulips, design fountains, have visitors to admire the garden, etc. That sort of thing.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    With the release of Cottage Living I'm finally at that point where I really don't care what new content is released next. There are more quality of life improvements I'd like to see but I can't think of one new theme I'd prefer over another. So I'm just curious to see what the next Gp or Ep will be.
  • Options
    GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    Faeries, done properly. A kit for male sims (more clothing choice, hair, facial hair, ability to shave, do male grooming stuff, etc). Not big on Werewolves but if it's an occult I'll take it. Faeries and more stuff for male sims are the two I most want to see though.
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Whatever it is, I hope it's Occult or Fantasy or even Sci Fi. Anything but "normal". We're so far behind on Occults now, can we get something good please?
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    I think we might get some romance expansion with attraction system, better weddings, maybe new wedding planner career, nectar making and etc.

For game pack: either fairies or hotels
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Options
    Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    Why do certain players enjoy a broken game. CL is untested and no doubts will arrive with bugs. The crops are still disappearing and CL is supposed to be about farming. Imagine your oversized melon goes poof to a pile of dirt. Bottom line is we need fixes not Laundry List.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I hope it will be a generations style pack that improves babies and adds more unique gameplay for child, teen and elder life stages.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,930 Member
    Werewolves <3 (GP)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    I honestly have no idea what could come next. Even if it's a highly requested one, or a community favorite, I'm sure it will be completely different than we expect. Cottage Living is much different from what I thought they would do with the farming theme, and I'm really excited for it.

Now, if you're asking what I'd like next, Generations, of course. :)
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    I honestly have no idea what could come next. Even if it's a highly requested one, or a community favorite, I'm sure it will be completely different than we expect. Cottage Living is much different from what I thought they would do with the farming theme, and I'm really excited for it.

Yeah they usually come with surprises. Which I don't mind cause it's fun to see what they come up with and I usually end up enjoying it anyway
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I'm honestly guessing we'll get an SP after CoL, and maybe a kit or two before any GP or EP rolls around. As for any specifics beyond that... Not a clue. If we're thinking well requested themes, then Generations and Romance as well as more occult GPs. (I'm in this camp for preferences, but I do think we need something Generations-esque.) If it isn't well requested, it could really be anything. This is supposed to be when they get experimental and I do not mind that.
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    kaiwrysims wrote: »

Yeah they usually come with surprises. Which I don't mind cause it's fun to see what they come up with and I usually end up enjoying it anyway

I do too. It makes the fan favorites feel exciting and new.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    Madachan88Madachan88 Posts: 360 Member
    Generation so that people could stop screaming for it.

And a new occult sim because the last time we got a proper occult was 2019.
    Hopefully werewolves or fairys.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Fairies & Werewolves needs to be in the game. They keep getting forgotten.
  • Options
    FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 848 Member
    I dunno, I can't help thinking the sims sessions were some kind of hint. Like for a Sims 3 Showtime-esque pack with bands and concerts, only better hopefully. Probably just wishful thinking.
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    With the release of Cottage Living I'm finally at that point where I really don't care what new content is released next. There are more quality of life improvements I'd like to see but I can't think of one new theme I'd prefer over another. So I'm just curious to see what the next Gp or Ep will be.

The only thing I want improving currently is the likes/dislikes system.