Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What part of the Cottage Living expansion pack are you most excited about?

Comments

• Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    The world, the Llamas and Miss Crumplebottom.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    cute and adorable aesthetic and environment
    The top one, the cute and adorable aesthetic and environment.
    I think that this Pack reflects more of a real European environment than Get to Together does. Get to Together looks to made up in my OP.
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    more Build mode tools (including the pond tool)
    It's a bit from everything I think. The most exciting point is actually the pond tool. I'm not so into the animals, but a new world new harvestables is good to have and the new home challenges, I wonder how they work. Also I fear the bugs.
  • Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    edited July 2021
    cute and adorable aesthetic and environment
    I like the cottages themselves most, I think they're very pretty. I like the artwork for the cottages and the village particularly, extra kudos to the art team.
  • Options
    PurpleHeatherPurpleHeather Posts: 83 Member
    farm animals (chickens, llamas, cows)
    The animals are amazing, but I'm also excited for more activities to do for my Sims. It's nice that the animals are connected to the activities, such as cooking, canning and the fair.
  • Options
    KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    I'm not excited but I am interested in the challenges. The one thing that might come in base game 😂
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • Options
    notasmokealarm09notasmokealarm09 Posts: 240 Member
    Animals! I worked on a farm in high school, now my Sims can too.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    No opinion.
    Not really any of those.
    I am glad to have a new world, but I am not very excited for this pack. Only a few of my sim of my sims will take advantage of country living.
    Definitely farm animals---I will not fence them in, I want to see them roaming the neighborhood
    Aren't they all tied to their rabbit holes? I don't think they will roam anywhere. Or am I missing the sarcasm? :)
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    LynnPlayz1LynnPlayz1 Posts: 548 Member
    old-fashioned clothes and objects and setting
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I love that it's more like a historical pack instead of boring 21st Century.
    This pack is so going to go perfectly with my Disney, Jane Austen, Little House/Green Gables, Elfish Hobbit households.

Exactly what I had in mind. 😁
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    To be completely honest, I'm excited about everything. But since that's not an option, I went with the animals because lamas and cows.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    I'll see after it's released, and I get an account of its depth and how many bugs are in it.
  • Options
    Zimz4Zimz4 Posts: 354 Member
    I can't vote because you neglected to add the 'other' option. If you had I could have answered Lot Challenges, especially the one that turns off that magical-provides-everything refrigerator. Also, the new gardening plants and food that comes with this pack.

btw, the pond tool is going to be a base game addition. It's not part of the new expansion. Most of the pond swag probably will be though.
  • Options
    Zimz4Zimz4 Posts: 354 Member
    Definitely farm animals---I will not fence them in, I want to see them roaming the neighborhood

Good luck with that. They're all tied to an object and won't venture too far away from it. I'm pretty sure the roaming bunnies and chickens you saw in the trailer and reveal videos were all a result of Team Maxis video creation magic that's not actually available in-game.
  • Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    more activities to do for my Sims
    everything but mainly the activities and farm animals.
    also, the lot challenges seem interesting. my freegan sim would probably enjoy the simple living one since he gets upset when he makes food he doesn’t have ingredients for.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I am excited for everything you listed above.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    not excited at all, because it's probably going to be buggy
    I mean its going to be buggy to heck and back that's just a given. But also because farming does absolutely nothing for me, so Im going to wait until I can pay as little out of pocket as possible.
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    This game has been too easy for too long. It is so boring. I really hope there are some new activities to keep me interested. So that is what I am interested in.

I am so tired of this utopia gameplay. It is very unexciting. I wish every sims could get mad and beat another sim with their purse...not just Crumplebottom(if she is even allowed to BEAT someone with a purse)
  • Options
    aspernaspern Posts: 18 Member
    more Build mode tools (including the pond tool)
    Mostly build/buy stuff and the new world.

Although lot challenges all combined look like a fun scenario to play, hope my sims are prepared to spend most of their lives
    livin’ in an amish paradise~
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    No opinion.
    I'm most excited for the lot challenge to only eat your harvested food.
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member

Llamas!!! Yay!!!
    Now it will truly be a Maxis game! :D
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    Lulu29Lulu29 Posts: 171 Member
    It's a shame that there isn't a multiple choice option because to be honest, I'm really looking forward to everything about this expansion pack. Normally I never buy any of the games at full price but after having a bit of a tough time lately and coming up to a milestone birthday, I'm definitely going to treat myself to this on the release date.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member
    I feel this choice encompasses the first three options.
  • Options
    DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 470 Member
    edited July 2021
    I don't even play The Sims 4 / I just want to take this poll.
    Wow I didn’t expect to be the only one to make that choice… I hope this game is the one to make me a player again.
  • Options
    Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    I'm looking forward to the animals, especially all the cute little bunnies.
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Why did this get moved to General Discussion? Pretty sure this should be under Pack Discussion @EA_Leeloo

I can't wait for all the animals, especially llamas :)