Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cottage Living Gameplay Trailer 7/1

simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member
Post edited by simgirl1010 on

Comments

• Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member

YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    You can set a reminder for it via the YouTube screen. Mine was given as 4 pm in the UK.
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,905 Member
    Great! I hope this means we'll be getting a closer look at the world/lots/map.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I didn't see this thread and posted a similar one. I told everyone to ignore mine.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I hope it does actually show us something new. It's exciting to be getting another video, so fingers crossed it won't be a let-down.
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Yay, this will be great! On vacation with the family but we have internet now so I will swing by the forum and see what you guys think of it.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I'm excited to seeing more of Cottage Living & what else it has. Also, I would love to see if there'll be a new cottage bedroom & bathroom in the pack?
  • Options
    I doubt the Gameplay Trailer will focus on the world but The Livestream Next Week probably will show the whole world.
  • Options
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I'm excited to seeing more of Cottage Living & what else it has. Also, I would love to see if there'll be a new cottage bedroom & bathroom in the pack?

Ooh yes... I would love a high level flush toilet that has a slightly rustic design - I know we have one in Vampires, but I would like something that goes with more styles and includes a plain white.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
  • Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    What is the difference between the Reveal Trailer and the Gameplay Trailer? It's not a whole lot longer than the Reveal trailer. I think the reveal was a little over 2 minutes long.

And then there's a live stream too?
  • Options
    What is the difference between the Reveal Trailer and the Gameplay Trailer? It's not a whole lot longer than the Reveal trailer. I think the reveal was a little over 2 minutes long.

And then there's a live stream too?

The Gameplay Trailer has narration and shows more features. Generally it focuses on the world and households.

Livestream is Next Thursday July 8th. Not this week.
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited July 2021
    I can not wait to see this tomorrow, after seeing some stuff in it that I just might like for My game, :) ,
    also can not wait for the 8th either, looks like fun times. yup.
  • Options
    SkyrryxSkyrryx Posts: 201 Member
    I just saw this on youtube! :) For me, it's 11 AM EST. I really want to know more and see how the gameplay introduce in Cottage living will work.
    Thank you @83bienchen for modding the game. Whims Overhaul is essential for my gameplay.
  • Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    Eeeeee I was right lol
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Options
    Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 891 Member
    Can't wait.
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    It's ridiculous how excited I am about a gameplay trailer of a pack I'm not even sure I'll buy. I think I'm just addicted to Sims. lol
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,905 Member
    edited July 2021
    This afternoon cannot come quickly enough. We are supposed to get a good thunderstorm right around the same time the trailer comes out, which will be the first rain we've had in over a month. Can't wait for an end to both droughts: the information drought and the literal drought! I just hope it doesn't knock out my internet.
  • Options
    Apparently only 23 mins to go... I am 'working' from home today... good job part of my work is to analyse new video trailers of sims 4 packs :D:D:D
  • Options
    TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    The New Trailer is funny Hahahaha It is not cringey finally the voice over is fun XD
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,673 Member
    edited July 2021
    Oh my, so much info at such a speed. I feel dizzy, but in a happy way. The only catch in this pure state of happiness is that I did not see a map... got to re-watch 10 or 20 times right away :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    SkyrryxSkyrryx Posts: 201 Member
    edited July 2021
    There're multiple jams your can make with the canning skill and the new lot challenge type seem awesome!
    Edit:
    16 jams : blackberry, green apple maybe more gooseberry, (1 dont' know what it is, a no green something sign with a red/pink square in it), grape fruit?, chocolate, cow plant?, milk and egg, aubergine/eggplant, cabbage, egg only?, strawberry, cherry?maybe more tomato in fact, raspberry, pumpkin, water melon, mushroom.
    34 designs for cross stitch or from references.
    Thank you @83bienchen for modding the game. Whims Overhaul is essential for my gameplay.
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    "Gather your [...] consumables for consumption into an easily placeable picnic that makes anywhere your dining den of decadence!"

Anywhere except the ground, apparently.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    I lurve the red phone boxes, I wonder if they are useable.

Did not like the woohoo in the cowshed - disappearing into that black void did not look good! Shame on them for that.

New foods, I think I spied Yorkshire pudding on it's own lol, crumpet, toad-in-the-hole, beef wellington, possibly gooseberry pie and I have no clue what the others were.