Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim Sessions Screenshots

Comments

• Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    edited June 2021
    @elanorbreton Okay, this is what you do in McDresser:

Step 1 = Blacklist
    - Find a sim wearing the t-shirt
    - With your own sim selected, click on that sim
    - Click MCCC->MCDResser->Blacklist elements
    - Choose "top" and "all outfits"
    - Exit menu
    - Repeat for each of the tees

Step 2 = Remove
    - With your own sims selected, click on any sim with the t-shirts, then again MCCC->McDresser
    - This time choose "Outfit commands"
    - The first option for me is "Outfit bereinigen", in english something like "clean" or "clear off".
    - Choose this and it should remove all t-shirts that you have blacklisted in step 1 from the sim

You might still want to look into the procedure I outlined in the post above this, as it is a very powerful tool to keep townies from doing crazy stuff.
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    This event was a fun idea, I hope they add more things like this in future. I'm thinking they will as there was options to dance which didn't really go with the songs which were all ballads. Here's my sims at the event

06-29-21-11-21-57-PM.png
    06-29-21-11-23-53-PM.png
    06-29-21-11-29-40-PM.png
    06-29-21-11-55-02-PM.png
    06-29-21-11-56-08-PM.png
    06-29-21-11-46-55-PM.png
    06-29-21-11-56-58-PM.png

• Options
    ravynwolvfravynwolvf Posts: 1,073 Member
    The way it's set up in the coding it looks totally feasible to change performers and do it again and again. Just create and add new ones and assign them as performers one, two, and the headliner.
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    The new outfit isn't particularly usable but there's some nice performance looks you can make from it

06-30-21-12-41-15-AM.pngg
    06-30-21-12-45-09-AM.png
  • Options
    Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member
    wwcI5w2.png
    Gathering up to watch the last performance.
    blSIsBt.png
    And watching the last performance of the night.

Overall I loved it. If there are more Sim Sessions in the future, and I really hope there are, that other venues are used for different themes. I loved going to the park for this one, but a city-based session in San Myshuno would have an awesome air as well.
    I can only imagine what it was like for those artists to sing their works in simlish. But they did a fine job keeping in tune.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I had the Pleasant sisters visit the event and they had a wonderful time.
    04Ng7Ju.png
    I really enjoyed watching them being all excited and happy.
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    edited June 2021
    I'm playing in a throwaway save so the outfit thingy doesn't bother me, but I can see how it could get really annoying. Also I wish more sims would spawn at the event - I tried setting the amount in MCC but it didn't work, so I dunno what I'm doing wrong.
    Other than that I like the setting and vibe of the event, although the music isn't really my thing. My sim enjoyed it though.
    I tried to have her play the piano after the concert part was over, but every single sim apparently got ahead of her, and when she finally was able to sit down at the piano, the stage disappeared ugh. lol

Pictures:
    UxJrJMG.png
    TDkS78t.png
    CQZTj0x.png
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member
    I'm sorta kinda just passing time in my game renovating community lots while waiting for Cottage Living so I'm gonna fast forward to next Sunday and send a different sim. ๐Ÿ˜„ She's a pianist so I'm sure she'd love to perform.
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    edited June 2021
    That was fun! I hope they do it again, maybe next time with a full band.

It just happened to be Sunday when I opened the game tonight, so my current couple Jared & Larisa didn't have long to wait.

4wGdNPR.png

Small, but enthusiastic crowd.

cGrd17W.png

Did bring out the romance in my couple.

3nJSFju.png

I tried to get them to woohoo in one of the tents, but other sims kept popping in & out of them, so it just wasn't going to happen.

7GIt0JK.png

They had to get home anyway. Work in the morning after all.

E0gBrwm.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Never heard of the performers or the songs, but I think it was a good for EA/Maxis to do this, even if it's only temporary. It's a whale of a lot more than the anniversary hot tub, and going by the pictures looks like a lot of fun. Reminds me of one of the TS3 festivals. Would be nice if it became a regular summer thing in some form. Come to think of it, there are a couple of others that used to happen but don't any longer. There were a fun thing to look forward to at certain times of the year.
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I had been rotating through my StrangerVille sims and happened to be on Sunday so I sent them to the festival. I'm another one for whom the game is currently in winter. Also, I guess I will have some festival tees around. I'll probably deal with them individually and some might keep them.

The father and his daughter made snow angels in between songs. They rarely leave the desert so they were taking in the snow.

b7T7Vn3.png

The lady in blue is also in my rotation. At this festival, my playable sims brought one of their daughters. I didn't realize there were band tee shirts for sale because they were mainly buying her snowglobes. She also went to the souvenir stand but got a toy. They left the toddler at home.

w4GVMUS.png

I liked this photo in the snow. It looks cool when you don't actually have to freeze yourself. Yes, I wondered about all of the people wearing summer band t-shirts in frosty temps.

kTbRIX4.png

fHWhWJL.png

The father is recently an elder and they have been married since they defeated the Mother in StrangerVille. You wouldn't be able to generalize about all of my sims from these. I guess I make distinctive characters. This specific household is all about the small-town simple life in StrangerVille and is one of my happy families. I did say that they made a special trek to the concert which was definitely a little unexpected.

34WG9qt.png

I liked having a different experience and it was nice that it was free. If I have time, I might play it again with another household.

Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    I used some mods and tried to get some more sims to the music festival but it's difficult to get them there, the festival is located quite far from the actual lot in the park.

Joy Oladokun
    esTsFJF.png
    Glass Animals
    pfNxVM0.png
    7gDr7Z8.png
    Bebe Rexha
    pCpwVki.png
    hA90PFR.png
    HZq0DdN.jpg

And finally, Sandra using the piano afterwards.
    NstggR4.png

I liked it, the music was good. I don't like that the t-shirts are overriding our existing outfits, if you have MC Command Center, MC Tuner you can remove the interactions so your sims won't wear them.
  • Options
    ConclueConclue Posts: 2,307 Member
    So I couldn't believe the first Sunday in my game landed on Summer Day 1. This was so perfect I can't stand it! Currently Glass Animals are playing but this gives me Sims 3 Showtime Vibes and I really hope we get this object full time in the game for our Sims to use! I am even more open to the idea that they are working on a SP or GP that includes more performance art gameplay. This seems very well done to only use for one week. I mean, they coded a lot here to make this happen. I hope it comes into the game. That stage object is so perfect! It's got me all happy and excited that they may bring in another performance pack into the series. Showtime is one of my favorite EP's ever.

I hate this is only gonna last 8 days because this is really cool. Imagine many of the worlds had this object spawning.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    This is so awesome ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ didn't get a chance to play I've been busy. I really do hope we get perminate concerts eventually!!
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    I'd like to check this event out but I think I have to pass because if the game is going to force t-shirts on a bunch of my Sims I'll have a conniption. I create a lot of Sims and I put a lot of work into styling them in CAS so if I had to go through them all to get them back in their right clothes I'd go mental.

I really, really really want a way to turn off or avoid the situational outfits. Not just for all the festivals but for things like the Magic Realm as well. I absolutely hate the game taking control of my Sims that way. It completely mucks up my game and makes me rage quit. Why is this constantly a Thing? If players want their Sims in t-shirts we'll put them on ourselves. Spawn brand new Sims for this, I don't care, but leave existing Sims alone, please.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member
    This was so much fun! It reminded me of going to park concerts with my husband. Will post pics tomorrow. The concert wore me out. ๐Ÿ˜„
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    edited June 2021
    Here is how you disable sims wearing the t-shirts when the festival is going on in MC Tuner:

Click on your sim, go to MC Command Center, MC Tuner, activate autonomy scan. Left click on the ground and search for autonomy, search for MusicFestival and a bunch of autonomy actions should show up.

Disable the following by clicking on them, they might be translated to the language you are playing on. It's the same that EnkiSchmidt listed.

269921,marketStalls_BuyCASassetAndWear_MusicFestival
    270499,marketStalls_BuyCASassetAndWear_MusicFestival_SimSessions
    270500,marketStalls_BuyCASassetAndWear_MusicFestival_BebeRexha
    270501,marketStalls_BuyCASassetAndWear_MusicFestival_JoyOladokun
    270502,marketStalls_BuyCASassetAndWear_MusicFestival_DaveBayley

I have not seen any of my sims wearing t-shirts after that.
    Post edited by logion on
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    logion wrote: ยป
    Here is how you disable sims wearing the t-shirts when the festival is going on in MC Tuner:

Click on your sim, go to MC Tuner, activate autonomy scan. Right click on the ground and search for autonomy, search for MusicFestival and a bunch of autonomy actions should show up.

Disable the following by clicking on them, they might be translated to the language you are playing on. It's the same that EnkiSchmidt listed.

Thanks for the instructions. I have never used this part of mccc but will definitely try this if it stops random sims from wearing festival t-shirts permanently.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Thank you so much @EnkiSchmidt and @logion <3

I am going to try that later when I load up my game.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    @LiELF
    I agree, I hate the situational outfits with a passion, too. But I wouldn't want new sims to get spawned in. Part of why the concert was fun was that my own sims from so many different walks of life were standing shoulder to shoulder in the crowd. And unlike during festivals, for the concert's duration they were mostly focused on the stage, unable to do stupid things.

@simgirl1010
    I wasn't exactly worn out, but it felt longer than it actually was. I was really surprised when I sorted my screenshots and realized that the whole event had only taken 40 minutes in real time.

Next sim I'm going to send will be a photographer. I hope it'll go well, and he won't distract the audience too much, since he is a celebrity himself.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,926 Member
    logion wrote: ยป

Click on your sim, go to MC Tuner, activate autonomy scan. Right click on the ground and search for autonomy, search for MusicFestival and a bunch of autonomy actions should show up.

Is it the camera I use (Sims3 camera) , but right clicking to ground only moves the camera around, I used just regular left click.

Thank you both for the instructions, I searched MusicFestival at their home lot from all autonomy instructions and managed to disable them before even going to festival :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    6ySELKB.png
    LDMYgyb.png
    iCnED2P.png
    eeYDyaS.png
    ir0WdHu.png
    522FgjI.png
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    @EnkiSchmidt I was thinking more of a happy medium. Like, spawn a couple of new Sims in the t-shirts but still have some in-game Sims show up in their normal clothes. Or at least don't allow the game to change our played/favorited Sims at all.

I'd just like to be able to enjoy the events too without them destroying all the Sims I worked long and hard on. :(
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited June 2021
    It's cute but yeah I'm not fan of english text in game objects
    so I probably won't ever use the english shirts (well voluntarily at least)

also it gave me much festival vibes
    especially after one of my human culture loving aliens turned up
    ...shirtless ( I don't even use mods or cc
    and idk if this is supposed to be a thing or a glitch but yeah she should be wearing some type of shirt :lol:)
    rqhyDzt.png
    HoJwzzI.png
    Srgpb5y.png
    and yes it had everyone in audience so shook all the time they forgot all about these random musicians :lol:
    alien lady for win.
    โญ๏ธ AHQ Champion ๐Ÿฆ‡ Vlad Advocate ๐Ÿ‰ Team Dragons
    ๐Ÿก Gallery ๐Ÿ“– Stories ๐ŸŒ World Project ๐Ÿฅ” MOD/CC Free

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top