Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cottage Living Positive Thoughts Thread 🐓

Comments

• Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,780 Member
    edited June 2021
    Me too.
    I'm really eager to learn about the laying schedule for the chickens and how often you can milk the cow and shear the llama. I like the idea of daily routines and chores for my sims.

I'm also looking forward to planting, growing and harvesting the new crops. Plus, I'm wondering what impact Seasons and other packs will have on farming. In Zylria's reaction video she talked about the garden rows and how some of the crops were raised up (both are new); so, can't wait to find out more about this. Hoping to find out if bunnies can uproot food from your garden and eat it.

Also hoping milking and shearing is a progressive skill. Cow kicking over milk bucket would be great. 😂
    Simburian wrote: »
    LittleFox2 wrote: »
    She is so adorable. When she was describing milking the cows and hoping this is a new skill because milk was going everywhere. 🤣 Thanks for posting.
    Scobre wrote: »
    Zylria's reaction is just delightful:

Being able to have the new interaction where we can prepare family meals will be great.

She's the only person who picked up that poor milking action from the videos I've seen already. It looks like another skill to pick up. I'd love it if a bad milkmaid had the bucket kicked over. It does happen!

Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    lori171957lori171957 Posts: 233 Member
    edited June 2021
    Hearts4u wrote: »
    Me too.
    I'm really eager to learn about the laying schedule for the chickens and how often you can milk the cow and shear the llama. I like the idea of daily routines and chores for my sims.

I'm also looking forward to planting, growing and harvesting the new crops. Plus, I'm wondering what impact Seasons and other packs will have on farming. In Zylria's reaction video she talked about the garden rows and how some of the crops were raised up (both are new); so, can't wait to find out more about this. Hoping to find out if bunnies can uproot food from your garden and eat it.

Also hoping milking and shearing is a progressive skill. Cow kicking over milk bucket would be great. 😂
    Not always just the bucket, sometimes they kick the person doing the milking. And swish their tail to whack the person about the head. My mum told me stories of working on a farm.
    I am wondering if we can make a farm stay rental. For city slicker holidays. :)

Post edited by lori171957 on
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    lori171957 wrote: »
    Me too.

Not always just the bucket, sometimes the kick the person doing the milking. And swish their tail to whack the person about the head. My mum told me stories of working on a farm.

I'm hoping we get the bolded items added as well.
  • Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    I am so excited for this pack. I have been planning out my families and looking at cottages to create. I wonder if we will get the one in the trailer? The two story one. That would be nice.
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    Glimmer50 wrote: »
    I am so excited for this pack. I have been planning out my families and looking at cottages to create. I wonder if we will get the one in the trailer? The two story one. That would be nice.

It has been confirmed that house in the trailer is not in game. It was for the trailer only.
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    Kamio wrote: »

It has been confirmed that house in the trailer is not in game. It was for the trailer only.

that sucks. it actually looked good considering EA's standards of building.
  • Options
    edited June 2021

Please put up the actual Guru twitter post (proof) that confirms this.

Thomas TV slowed the trailer video to show which house he did build as he acknowledged that one could not see all of the houses he built from the trailer but he would share more later.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSlWNIz1c54

So, I'm going to assume that the featured houses were built by one of the other builders. I guess I'll just wait and see when the embargo lifts and each builder states which houses they built and if any of those builds were included in the trailer.
  • Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member

Thank you. I will have to try to recreate it then.
  • Options
    Themrsg4422Themrsg4422 Posts: 332 Member
    There were WAY too many items in thay trailer build for it to fit EA's pre-made standard. The landscaping alone was a ton of items.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,929 Member
    Maybe that lot will be uploaded by Maxis in gallery? :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Maybe that lot will be uploaded by Maxis in gallery? :)

I hope so , it was very pretty.
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    lori171957 wrote: »
    Me too.

Not always just the bucket, sometimes they kick the person doing the milking. And swish their tail to whack the person about the head. My mum told me stories of working on a farm.

Oh, I'd love all that! I want my sims to get kicked! :D
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Just a quick question? Was Mrs. Crumblebottom that cranky elderly lady from Sims 3?
  • Options
    MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Just a quick question? Was Mrs. Crumblebottom that cranky elderly lady from Sims 3?

I only play TS4, so no clue.
  • Options
    pendragon1980pendragon1980 Posts: 436 Member

Starting with Sims 1
  • Options
    I never played Sims 1 or 2 just 3 & 4.
  • Options

From TS2 too

• Options

Starting with Sims 1

Yes :)

• Options
    Ok, so Mrs. Crumblebottom was only in the original two but not Sims 3? Huh, she looked so familiar. Oh well.
  • Options
    Ok, so Mrs. Crumblebottom was only in the original two but not Sims 3? Huh, she looked so familiar. Oh well.

I have never played sims3, but I think @pendragon1980 covered your question :) "starting from..."

• Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member

In Sims 3 because they turned back time Agnes Crumblebottom was younger.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    Thanks @Bluegayle . I thought that was her. I never had the age off for the premade unplayed sims in Sims 3. So, when one of my sims met her she was already between middle age & senior. And very grumpy. :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top