Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,648 Member
    No, I don't. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I always wanted to but then like, I tell myself... "What for...? XD" ๐Ÿ˜…

What are you doing this weekend?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    No plans so far. I might go see my niece if she's available.
    Arkane - I'm not much of a gamer but I loved Subnautica! My husband and I played it together. We are yet to play below zero

I missed this. Below Zero is amazing and a great followup to the first game. The map is smaller, but the overall feel is still there. Play it when you can.

Is there a non-horror movie or TV show out there that terrified you as a kid?
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • Options
    No, I don't get terrified easily unless it's a horror show. Actually maybe not even a horror movie. I only get scared with those like "ghosts caught on camera" types of videos.

Would you be able to remember the color of your underwear you're wearing now without checking? XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    It's a long one and I don't feel like typing out the whole story for it to make sense. ๐Ÿ˜‚ But to summarise, it was me and some cat and her kittens at a book drop outside a library. And there is a bench with an acrylic plastic water bottle that's half empty on it and that just got thrown towards the barricade near that area and no one else was there.

Do you have any tattoos or would you want one (if let's say they were non permanent)?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    magic_cat_treemagic_cat_tree Posts: 292 Member
    I love the idea of getting tattoos but I'm way too indecisive, so I don't have any :# there are far too many styles I like that wouldn't make sense on the same canvas
    Arkane wrote: ยป
    I missed this. Below Zero is amazing and a great followup to the first game. The map is smaller, but the overall feel is still there. Play it when you can.

Ahh I can't wait to play it!! Kinda sucks that the map is smaller, but I'm sure it won't matter once we're addicted lol

what's your favourite genre of film to watch?
    Drummer in Seize The Day
  • Options
    Family Comedy. Sadly, there's not a lot of good ones coming out these past few years. ๐Ÿ˜”

Fav band /musician?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I have so many favorites it's crazy. Right now I'm vibing to T-Bone Walker (blues) because I finally figured out that listening to high-octane music at night is like drinking a double Ristretto before bed.

I'm so all over the place in my musical moods and tastes, Spotify goes a little nuts on me, constantly trying to keep up. About the only thing I don't listen to is country.

My Liked Songs is now 1, 119 songs, and will organize the list by the following genres (which represent the genres I listen to most often and have the most liked songs from: Happy, EDM, Alternative Rock, Reggae, Dubstep, Rock, Pop Punk, Dark, Jazz Blues, Acoustic, Synthwave, Indie, Modern Rock, Spooky, and Dance.

Spotify's On Repeat, based on my recent most-worn-out songs and artists, has Green Day, The Offspring, The Unlikely Candidates, Pegboard Nerds, AWOLNATION, MISSIO, Cake, X Ambassadors, AJR, and Snavs featuring heavily in that mix.

By contrast, Repeat Rewind, reflecting previous heavy listening, features Illenium, Ava Max, SAINt JHN, a lot of instrumental jazz, Sebastian Paul, Bomberjak, Vicetone...

the "Your Time Capsule" section for me, has Gorillaz (I still love them), The White Stripes, Sam Smith, Fall Out Boy, The Strumbellas, TWenty One Pilots, Andrew McMahon, My Chemical Romance, Flo Rida, Cage The Elephant, Foo Fighters, Snoop Dogg, Linkin Park, and Kanye West on it.

Wow, just realized You Won't, a band I wore out listening to last year, seems to have dropped off all my lists, from sheer neglect. Ha. And much as I respect her chops, I got so sick of Spotify pushing Bishop Briggs on me, I am still too tired of her to listen to her any more, maybe ever.

What are your most-listened to genres?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    There's no way for me to know this from Deezer (tho they always email me like my top artist, genres, songs, etc, every month but I've deleted the email. XD)
    But it doesn't matter cuz I know it's gonna be post hardcore anyways. Maybe some might say metalcore. And Deezer would probably say shizz like "rock" or "metal". :D

What do you do for fun these days?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Read and watch comedies

same question
    Drummer in Seize The Day
  • Options
    Take a basketball down to the courts and try to improve my shots; sit out on Sunday smoking (meaning, slow-cooking in the smoker/grill) which I'm doing right now; doing yardwork; play Sims3 but somehow I seem to do that only at night when I should be sleeping. Also, dragging hubs to outdoor dining (where I can order very little off the menu.. if I am good and don't have a beer, that leaves me with lemon water and a green salad, no dressing, so I'm letting myself have a beer, so long as it's not

Same question.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Digital drawing, of course.

Latest TV show you watched?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I legit hardly ever watch tv shows these days. I watch mostly Youtube channels. But I did catch an episode of Spongebob in the past few weeks, when I was high. It was good under those circumstances.

Same question.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Agents of SHIELD. Just to cry. XD That show is too goood.

Do you read poems?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    GingerLlamaGingerLlama Posts: 51 Member
    Not really.

Do you believe in ghosts?
  • Options
    I like to adhere to an agnostic worldview, so I neither believe nor disbelieve

same question
    Drummer in Seize The Day
  • Options
    Yes, I do.

What is your shampoo and conditioner brand?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Old Spice.

What is NOT your first name :D
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
  • Options
    Jessica.

Is your last name a type of first name? For example, Oliver, James, etc?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Not at all.

What food can you really go for right now? (If you're even hungry)
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
  • Options
    Ice cream.

Same question.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Hey!!! Does boba count? Technically, it's a liquid. But I want it ๐Ÿค“

Do you actually taste a difference with water brands? If so, which is your favorite?
  • Options
    OH MY GODDDD, COFFEEE!! Welcome baccckkk!!

Yeah, I do. But I don't really have a fav. I usually just drink water from the tap (after boiling it). Mineral water just feels too weird to me.

Can you tell the difference between Coke Zero and normal coke?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I drink tap water mostly. When I buy it in a plastic bottle, I want something else in it, so usually I'll get Bai, or Vitamin Water Zero, in that case.

Hey, @Coffeecrumblecake ! Been a while! You always added flair to things, glad you're back.

@DeKay I want to say I don't believe in them, but there was this abandoned house, rumoured to be haunted, and no one would buy it, it had been on the market for many years without a single offer, and my mother went to look at it, was warned it was full of old furniture, crammed so that it would be hard to walk around inside. It was virtually empty when we got there, but talk about eerie feelings! And the scariest thing, was this one chair. I walked past it in the dining room, where it was just...there, in the middle of the otherwise empty room. I went into the kitchen and found some creepy stairs leading who-knows-where, behind a cabinet-type of door in the kitchen, but I was kind of scared to go. I had the sensation of being watched. When I turned around, there was that chair! Right behind me, in the middle of the kitchen! It hadn't been there when I went by, and it wasn't in the dining room anymore, either. But no one else had come in behind me, and my mother was outside examining the orchard. Other things happened in that house that freaked all of us out, and my mother did NOT make an offer either. Maybe it was all in our heads, but that chair...I can't get past that part. That chair scared the bejeebus out of me.

What are you doing this week?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    edited May 2021
    Funny you should ask. Because now that I am unshackled from a lot of my responsibilities for a while starting from today... it's gonna be a binging, simsing, forumsing, baking, cooking, shopping, everything-awesome bonanza. Yep. So excited ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜œ
    DeKay wrote: ยป
    OH MY GODDDD, COFFEEE!! Welcome baccckkk!!

Yeah, I do. But I don't really have a fav. I usually just drink water from the tap (after boiling it). Mineral water just feels too weird to me.

Can you tell the difference between Coke Zero and normal coke?

Thank you!!!! So happy that I am.
    I drink tap water mostly. When I buy it in a plastic bottle, I want something else in it, so usually I'll get Bai, or Vitamin Water Zero, in that case.

Hey, @Coffeecrumblecake ! Been a while! You always added flair to things, glad you're back.

@DeKay I want to say I don't believe in them, but there was this abandoned house, rumoured to be haunted, and no one would buy it, it had been on the market for many years without a single offer, and my mother went to look at it, was warned it was full of old furniture, crammed so that it would be hard to walk around inside. It was virtually empty when we got there, but talk about eerie feelings! And the scariest thing, was this one chair. I walked past it in the dining room, where it was just...there, in the middle of the otherwise empty room. I went into the kitchen and found some creepy stairs leading who-knows-where, behind a cabinet-type of door in the kitchen, but I was kind of scared to go. I had the sensation of being watched. When I turned around, there was that chair! Right behind me, in the middle of the kitchen! It hadn't been there when I went by, and it wasn't in the dining room anymore, either. But no one else had come in behind me, and my mother was outside examining the orchard. Other things happened in that house that freaked all of us out, and my mother did NOT make an offer either. Maybe it was all in our heads, but that chair...I can't get past that part. That chair scared the bejeebus out of me.

What are you doing this week?

Aw thank you! Good to hear (:

When you watch tv/stream, do you do anything during it often, like talking/posting/eating, or do you give the screen your full attention?