Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,694 Member
    I started playing with Sims 3, and also played Sims FreePlay. Gave Sims 2 a go when EA gave it away for free, but didn’t like it. Dropped FreePlay when the microtransactions became too much. Stuck with Sims 3 until the TS4 base game went on a deep sale and there were a few new expansions I liked. I’m now on year 3 of my fantasy save, and won’t be abandoning it anytime soon.

What’s the best thing about the area you live in?

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,658 Member
    It's very clean and there's a lot of greeneries.

What's your fav song right now?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Strangely enough, I’ve had “I’m just Ken” stuck in my head ever since the Oscars. More of an ear worm than an all time favorite, though.

Do you collect anything?
  • Options
    Nope.

Do you decorate your house a lot with photos in frames?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    A few. I have a small family, so I only have a few family pics scattered around. I have a lot more in digital photos though.

What would you buy if you won the lottery?
  • Options
    edited May 10
    Get a new apartment. And a big one. Surprisingly in Singapore, all the newer apartments are super small and the old one I live in is like almost 3 times bigger than the newer apartments. It's insane. 🤣 I've been to relatives' houses and their living room is smaller than my bedroom and I'm like, "How do y'all live like this??" 😭

If I can't get a bigger new apartment, then I'll just do a renovation of our current one to make it more modern.

Did you every think 10 years ago you would be where you are now/how you are now?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,202 Member
    I thought I'd be dead 10 yrs ago..still grinding the pedal to the metal! Same day different year. It's good to be alive.

When was the last time you lost something?
  • Options
    Can't remember. It's been a while. That's good, I guess.

What was the last Sims 4 pack you bought?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I bought the party kit, mostly for the fog machine. You can hide it in bushes and use it to create outdoor fog effects.

What is your favorite way to de-stress?

• Options
    MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,202 Member
    edited May 15
    I like to go into my sims 3 game and build or play. I also like to get out of my apartment and walk around my neighborhood...if I'm not shooting pool. It's easy for me to meet people so being alone is a good way for me to decompress from life's stress.

same question. What is your favorites way to Decompress? LOL! :)
  • Options
    KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,091 Member
    edited May 16
    Styling my hair and caring for it in general. This may sound weird, but there has been a significant amount of research suggesting that hair styling has a calming effect on the body. The gentle handling of hair is believed to stimulate the scalp, reducing anxiety and stress.

If you could only wear one color of clothing for the rest of your life, which one would you choose?
  • Options
    Black, of course. Hahaha.

If you could only wear one type of top for the rest of your life, what type of top would it be?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Breathe_No_MoreBreathe_No_More Posts: 184 Member
    A shirt of my favorite football (soccer) club! Like the one I tried to create for my Sim in my profile pic. (Although I usually wear black clothes, I make an exception when it comes to this precise football club)

Do you prefer wearing clothes for warm weather or for cold? I am not asking which season is your favorite, but in what clothes do you feel most comfortable.