Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Gamepack Announcement When Will It Be Made? (Announced May 20th)

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    texxx78 wrote: »
    Tuesday right?

Monday. The Kit drops Tuesday.

Hopefully, we'll get a 9am PDT notice of a 1pm PDT live stream that will then go over what's in the kit, and what's coming up for the summer.

But I also wouldn't be surprised if we just get a teaser trailer for the gamepack and a single image road map for the rest of the summer either.

I think they will skip the teaser and do the trailer Monday cause that's the day the Gamepack is getting announced.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Tuesday right?

Hopefully, we'll get a 9am PDT notice of a 1pm PDT live stream that will then go over what's in the kit, and what's coming up for the summer.

But I also wouldn't be surprised if we just get a teaser trailer for the gamepack and a single image road map for the rest of the summer either.

I think they will skip the teaser and do the trailer Monday cause that's the day the Gamepack is getting announced.
    However keep in mind CLP that they can release both a teaser and an official trailer all in the same day as the official announce of the pack's release.
  • Options
    elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    They won't drop the GP trailer on Monday. They'll definitely use YouTube's Premiere feature and do a 24-hour countdown to the trailer.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Options
    elelunicy wrote: »
    They won't drop the GP trailer on Monday. They'll definitely use YouTube's Premiere feature and do a 24-hour countdown to the trailer.
    Keep in mind that they can release trailers and teasers in any way they want on any day they want. As long as it's on a work day of course. As they say, nothing is etched in stone in the video game industry.
  • Options
    TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Plus the kit will be released on tuesday. The game changers would have to cover both the kit and the trailer.
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited May 2021
    Tuesday right?

I hope so, but they haven't specifically said that the game pack is being announced then just that they're "revealing their summer line up", so they could just announce the title of the upcoming packs and we won't see any actual trailer yet. With the kit coming out they might focus more on that and not want to give us a GP trailer until the hype of that dies down... I hope not but I don't wanna get too excited in case they don't :s
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,966 Member
    edited May 2021
    Onverser wrote: »
    This feels like the longest wait ever for a pack lol. 4 days to go until we (hopefully) get a trailer...

agreed lmao

hope the next gp is lit and has something for everyone because i think ppl would loose their minds if it is back to batuu or something cause wait been so long

like no pressure sims team but really... :sweat_smile: *fingers crossed*
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    Today is the day. I'm almost sure the GP will be announced Today.
  • Options
    Guess they're not doing a livestream? No mention of one at all yet and it would be happening in 6/7 hours
  • Options
    Welp. Another day gone and we still don't properly know what the game pack is or have a trailer
  • Options
    Welp. Another day gone and we still don't properly know what the game pack is or have a trailer

Hopefully Tomorrow.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,387 Member

Hopefully Tomorrow.

SimGuruFrost said they cover packs in Inside Maxis streams so I don't think they will release any trailer tomorrow. Possibly next week.
  • Options
    ReedfishReedfish Posts: 222 Member
    All this time, and we still don't even know when they're announcing it.
  • Options
    ChocoSulSulChocoSulSul Posts: 182 Member
    They are very close to the end of the month. I think they can release a trailer tomorrow after the broadcast. That way they shouldn't say anything and leave us waiting a week for a live and the launch of the package.
  • Options
    It's very unlikely they'd drop the teaser tomorrow just for the simple reason that Courtyard Oasis is releasing tomorrow. No reason to overshadow it with a GP teaser.

We don't necessarily need to wait till the next week though. A Wednesday teaser with the trailer on Thursday is still possible.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Options
    ChocoSulSulChocoSulSul Posts: 182 Member
    edited May 2021
    It's very unlikely they'd drop the teaser tomorrow just for the simple reason that Courtyard Oasis is releasing tomorrow. No reason to overshadow it with a GP teaser.

We don't necessarily need to wait till the next week though. A Wednesday teaser with the trailer on Thursday is still possible.

Ah! I thought they only posted news on Tuesdays! well, I wouldn't mind waiting a couple of days as long as the GP launches in May.
  • Options

Ah! I thought they only posted news on Tuesdays! well, I wouldn't mind waiting a couple of days as long as the GP launches in May.
    No, they can post news on any day they want as long as it's on a weekday. So we can get something on the next GP on Tuesday - Friday. Plus they can announce the next GP tomorrow aside from the Inside Maxis stream and the launch of Courtyard Oasis. But the question still is will they or not reveal what the next GP is tomorrow?
  • Options
    graventhegraventhe Posts: 1,330 Member
    Gamepack is said to be career focused right? It's obviously bands or music talent show or showtime type, it was one of the old surveys..

Wonder why no one mentioned that yet..
  • Options
    Hoping we get a Gamepack Teaser Tomorrow.
  • Options
    Seems like the GP is not coming anytime soon. They just said on Inside Maxis that the next Inside Maxis livestream is on May 25, which should also be when the next patch drops so that they can go over what's in the next patch. May 25 is a Tuesday which means it's NOT the pre-GP patch.

This means the GP won't release until after the June patch. It most likely won't release until mid to late June.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Really? Oh... :disappointed:
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Seems like the GP is not coming anytime soon. They just said on Inside Maxis that the next Inside Maxis livestream is on May 25, which should also be when the next patch drops so that they can go over what's in the next patch. May 25 is a Tuesday which means it's NOT the pre-GP patch.

This means the GP won't release until after the June patch. It most likely won't release until mid to late June.

But what else should they reveal in just another livestream within 7 days? They already showed the coming patch novelties today. I guess the trailer will drop in the next days and then they will do some kind of Lets Play next week.
  • Options

But what else should they reveal in just another livestream within 7 days? They already showed the coming patch novelties today. I guess the trailer will drop in the next days and then they will do some kind of Lets Play next week.

Well they showed us the improved bunk beds which are in the next patch (second patch of May). Next week they can show us what's coming in the June patch, such as the new trait slot that they teased but didn't explain.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member

Well they showed us the improved bunk beds which are in the next patch (second patch of May). Next week they can show us what's coming in the June patch, such as the new trait slot that they teased but didn't explain.

They did said the new trait slot is coming next week, right? Or have i misunderstood that?
  • Options
    JustinJustin Posts: 731 Member
    edited May 2021
    The patch could drop this Friday if anything. The last patch we had was unexpected as well. Next week they can talk about the following patch for June. I’m thinking tomorrow we can also be getting a tease trailer which will be talked about next week.