Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    Create yourself (or a character or anything that you like) using this: https://picrew.me/image_maker/391245

Me. (Tho, I think in real life, my beauty spot near my eye is right below my left eyebrow.)
    bhbFEhh.png

nnAo4BC.png
    This one kinda looks like me. Didn’t have the right hair or eye color tho

I didn't know you have really long hair!! :O
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Create yourself (or a character or anything that you like) using this: https://picrew.me/image_maker/391245

Me. (Tho, I think in real life, my beauty spot near my eye is right below my left eyebrow.)
    bhbFEhh.png

nnAo4BC.png
    If your hair really does look something like that. Then you must have some really beautiful hair. :)
  • Options
    Art spam.
    7030f4bc2e2ed45bb07b56e973d929ff512cffd7.jpg
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Okay, this was the best I could do. Since it had only black hair as an option, and nothing that was buzzed, I just chose bald, and tried to make up for it with a cap. Not a good likeness at all.

ymJNPJPm.png
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Okay, this was the best I could do. Since it had only black hair as an option, and nothing that was buzzed, I just chose bald, and tried to make up for it with a cap. Not a good likeness at all.

ymJNPJPm.png

Wait, did you redraw that? 😅
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

bhbFEhh.png

Body is 4 characters too short.
    391245_SiWV6yVJ.png
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

bhbFEhh.png

nnAo4BC.png

I didn't know you have really long hair!! :O

Yea I do! Long and curly. Less redish then the picture shows but close to that.
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

bhbFEhh.png

nnAo4BC.png
    If your hair really does look something like that. Then you must have some really beautiful hair. :)

Thx:)
  • Options
    Zara_StacyZara_Stacy Posts: 167 Member
    Wow imma make me in this picrew so cooooool.
    0GnCyNY.gif
  • Options

ymJNPJPm.png

No... the only thing I have is the free paint utility but no, anyway. Why do you ask, does it look strange?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    [img][/img]8ABlASm.png

I made my own OC with the picrew
    0GnCyNY.gif
  • Options
    Also I was just randomly painting this at the this is sand website for no reason and just wanted to share it :/

GRpc17h.jpg
    0GnCyNY.gif
  • Options

ymJNPJPm.png

No... the only thing I have is the free paint utility but no, anyway. Why do you ask, does it look strange?

It has a different style than the picrew I linked. 😅
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    magic_cat_treemagic_cat_tree Posts: 292 Member
    EcjuvOF.png

I had too much fun making this XD thanks DeKay. Also, love your art <3 how often do you paint?

and Zara_Stacy I love your art too! Red and lilac are one of my favourite colour combos! <3
    Drummer in Seize The Day
  • Options
    EcjuvOF.png

I had too much fun making this XD thanks DeKay. Also, love your art <3 how often do you paint?

and Zara_Stacy I love your art too! Red and lilac are one of my favourite colour combos! <3

Thanks, magic cat. I paint pretty much everyday, except sometimes during the weekends when I'm feeling lazy. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

ymJNPJPm.png

It has a different style than the picrew I linked. 😅

I went to the website, but just chose one from the only two examples that had masculine options from the home screen I saw, then.
    Your specific link, is exclusively feminine in style. :( I did the best I could with the available options, but you know yourself this looks nothing at all like me.

I tried to make it funny anyway with a blood-splattered labcoat, sharp teeth, and reading glasses.

hiRZXCMh.png

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Do you name inanimate objects?

No.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Heck yes. I named my 5 foot long paper crane in my bedroom bob. for no reason.
    0GnCyNY.gif
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

No.

Nope.
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

No.

Yes. Don't know why, since they won't come when you call them! :wink:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    magic_cat_treemagic_cat_tree Posts: 292 Member
    Thanks, magic cat. I paint pretty much everyday, except sometimes during the weekends when I'm feeling lazy. XD

that's great! ^_^ I wish I could be so consistent with anything tbh

sometimes
    Drummer in Seize The Day
  • Options

that's great! ^_^ I wish I could be so consistent with anything tbh

sometimes

For me, it's easy to be consistent but also easy to fall out of it. So I HAVE to be consistent.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

No.
    No! In fact I think that naming inanimate objects such as cars and such are really silly. Now naming ships and yachts and such is okay because people have been doing that for ages. But naming cars and things, people had just started doing that.
  • Options
    Mizzila1297Mizzila1297 Posts: 620 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

No.
    No! In fact I think that naming inanimate objects such as cars and such are really silly. Now naming ships and yachts and such is okay because people have been doing that for ages. But naming cars and things, people had just started doing that.

I named my truck "D5-Mantis" in reference to a galaxy far far away haha If not for the reference seeming fitting, my truck wouldn't have a name. Any other objects I don't name at all
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Nope. I only half-heartedly did it with a car once: named it Mavis because it seemed a fitting name for a car that wasn't glamorous, but was comfortable and reliable. But after jokingly christening it that, I never called it that thereafter. I tend to call cars things like "the Honda" or "the Toyota" or "my car" or "his car".

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Today's Q Q is:

Nope. I only half-heartedly did it with a car once: named it Mavis because it seemed a fitting name for a car that wasn't glamorous, but was comfortable and reliable. But after jokingly christening it that, I never called it that thereafter. I tend to call cars things like "the Honda" or "the Toyota" or "my car" or "his car".
    Calling a car "my Car" or "his car" or "her car" is okay because it implies the owner of the vehicle. On top of all that, vehicles already have names like "Mustangs" or "Camaros or "Civics" and such. Naming vehicles is as strange as referring to your other half as a thing when in fact they are not a thing, they are a person.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top