Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite expansion apart from seasons?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    polishsimmepolishsimme Posts: 20 Member
    Get Famous
    Even though I appreciate Get Together and I need it in every gameplay, I must say Get Famous is the most fun and it is actually challenging too. Fame system has definitely improved when compared to other Sims games.
    Apart from that- big fan of Snowy Escape as it reminds me of my travels around Japan <3
  • Options
    AnisEB97AnisEB97 Posts: 21 Member
    Get Together
    Easily.
    Best world, good gameplay options, nice tudor and rave-style build objects, alright CAS items.
  • Options
    Ms_MikaMs_Mika Posts: 18 Member
    Get Together
    I would have to say Get Together because Windenburg is one of my favorite worlds to play in.
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    edited May 2021
    Get Together
    Get Together is always my favourite including if Seasons was a option. Windenburg is the most beautiful world!
  • Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Get Together
    I love Windenburg, and clubs are great if you want to immediately know your coworkers or single sims.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    edited May 2021
    Get Together
    I had to think between Get Famous and Get Together, but when comparing GT has more strong points (world, CAS, build/buy). Both have great and versatile gameplay.
  • Options
    inkyvioletinkyviolet Posts: 147 Member
    Island Living
    I chose IL even though I play my families in Windenburg, San Myshuno and FH but they always travel to Sulani to hang around on the beach.

Having said that. I took my latest family there and realised since the April update no one can swim in the ocean!!!!
    Soooo irritated frustrated!!! IL is my go to for fun or was
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Snowy Escape
    Bon Voyage and Freetime oops... wrong version ;)
  • Options
    ThaPhoenix1ThaPhoenix1 Posts: 132 Member
    Get Together
    It has to be Get To Work, if only for Windenburg alone. The clubs system is fantastic.

City Living would be a close second (or third, after Seasons and GTW).
  • Options
    AmeliaToddAmeliaTodd Posts: 226 Member
    Eco Lifestyle
    Eco Lifestyle, for all those new gameplay items, new gameplay mechanics and the ability to change the way neighborhoods look, then get together for the club system and cat and dogs, as a cat person, it's so amazing for me the way the team nailed how cats actually are and I love the amount of detail Brindleton Bay has as a world.
  • Options
    BluelleBluelle Posts: 327 Member
    Cats and Dogs
    Not because of the gameplay (same could be said for every EP in my opinion), but because of the world and items... for a very superficial game... Man, seeing this list of expansions makes me sad
  • Options
    readerbug2readerbug2 Posts: 31 Member
    City Living
    As much as I love Get To Work and Get Together... City Living introducing apartments and festivals were game changers for me. Also the CAS is a breath of fresh air, and the BB items are really versatile. I always recommend this pack to new players.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited May 2021
    Get Together
    tie with Discover University.

Seasons and C&D are very overrated IMHO.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Get to Work
    get to work
    all three active careers
    baking skill
    photography skill
    retail shops

I don't think we will ever get three active careers in a pack again :#
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    TwinkiesLATwinkiesLA Posts: 181 Member
    Get Famous
    Probably people will disagree with me but I love Get Famous! I never get bored of the acting career and fame. I am a little biased though because it was my first pack :) .
    source.gif

Gallery ID: Shockmsd
    Forum Name: TwinkiesLA
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Discover University
    Island Living is a close second - very close, I vacillated. But I went with University because that is one I bought at release, and had especially been hoping for to round out my style of family / legacy play.

• Options
    Clancy57677Clancy57677 Posts: 10 New Member
    Cats and Dogs
    whenever somebody askes what pack I recomend I always say seasons, it is a must have! the items in it are amazing and my all time fav hair is from seasons (Its the one with the bushy hair in the back with a braid) but enough about seasons, where do you go from there? I am very into family gameplay so the next expantion to go to in my opinion would be cats and dogs, or city living... if you... hate pets or...something
  • Options
    kdlax10kdlax10 Posts: 6 New Member
    Discover University
    I really like Discover University because more of the clothing in that pack would be something that I would personally wear and pretty much all my sims outfits come from that pack. I feel like the runner up would be City Living, and since I have that Get Famous pack and my sim is an Actor I tend to use more of the crazy dresses in there for when she goes to the Starlight Accolades.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    Get to Work
    marcel21 wrote: »
    get to work
    all three active careers
    baking skill
    photography skill
    retail shops

I don't think we will ever get three active careers in a pack again :#

I thought the careers were done so well in this pack.... I’ve been wanting more careers with work places and objectives like this one since it came out.
  • Options
    TARDISgradeTARDISgrade Posts: 193 Member
    Snowy Escape
    I chose Snowy Escape, because as far as gameplay goes, I love and use regularly all of its features (i.e. exploring all parts of Mt Komorebi, the new skills/winter sports, the outfits, objects/bb items, mountain climbing expeditions, etc etc).

There are other game packs I love, but I only use one or few of their features, for example from Get Together I love the new world, but I don't actually play much with groups (which were the core content!); same with Discover University (I love Britechester, but rarely have my Sims enroll in a university)
    Feel free to download content from My Gallery