Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    i was curious so i used MCCC to age down the premade sulani elder Keala Hoapili to a Young Adult....boy was i in for the surprise of my life!! she is actually a real looker!!!
    gRxGRjj.png
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,450 Member
    edited May 2021
    Found this guy sitting on the roof of what I guess is the First Order post in Black Spire on Batuu. One of the ugliest birds I've ever seen lol.
    (5/10/2021: edited to re-add picture)

05-08-21-7-35-37-PM.png"
    Post edited by Starfree on
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    i was curious so i used MCCC to age down the premade sulani elder Keala Hoapili to a Young Adult....boy was i in for the surprise of my life!! she is actually a real looker!!!
    gRxGRjj.png

She really is. I made the girl wearing black in these screenshots by using a copy of an aged-down Keala and giving her some restyling (and re-traiting, haha). That one isn't meant to be an islander, though. :)
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    VeeDub wrote: »
    gRxGRjj.png

She really is. I made the girl wearing black in these screenshots by using a copy of an aged-down Keala and giving her some restyling (and re-traiting, haha). That one isn't meant to be an islander, though. :)

yeah i saved her young adult version to my own bin as well for future use like i do with all my favorite premades ( Luna Villareal, Morgan Fyres Evie Delgato, Nalani Mahi'ahi, Billie Jang (truly lovely if given a proper outfit+hairdo) and Olivia Kim-Lewis to name a few) but yeah... i truly was surprised how good she actually looks as a young adult!
  • Options
    Ray_TraceRay_Trace Posts: 509 Member
    05-08-21_8-53-31_PM.png

That image just about sums up by game.
    A1hnP0t.png
  • Options
    sims_premadesims_premade Posts: 789 Member
    My last screenshot for my Rags to Riches challenge was this photo of Judith Ward passing away on set

eyR1SBK.jpg
    hqEK2sI.png

• Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Their faces made me smile, they are obviously not enthusiastic about their uni room-mate (the gal on the right) dragging them along to the spice festival.

05-08-21_6-22-29%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    3KGJzGH.png
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    So many moods and two moods from bust the dust are for dirty and clean environment. Environment looks clean to me.

PSuTVBZ.png
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    "Oh, it's so sparkly!"
    05-09-21_5-27-01%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0
  • Options
    Little Javid is the newest member of the Parviz family (and a potential rival to big brother Darius for 6th generation heir).

IUJ8Al0.png
  • Options
    Konnichiwa, Matsumoto Nobuya.

7AqGA35.png
  • Options
    "Oh, it's so sparkly!"
    05-09-21_5-27-01%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

By the road lol
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Sisters Heidi & Juliet Westbrook (with dad looking on).

GNuy3KB.png
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,128 Member
    I thought I'd start my Sim day with Beverly Bratwurst. I sent her to my club in Strangerville, and she's in fine spirits due to the 'party place' lot trait

pEiUDXj.png
  • Options
    I like this shot. My prototype Sim (Felicia) has just finished fighting off a swarm of bees as Goro Guchi stands in the background, looking quite saucy....

hVBDN9X.png
  • Options
    Jayda Leno was created to look as cartoonish as possible, everything from her face to her exaggerated proportions (sort of like Jessica Rabbit). She's feeling flirty today---you go, Jayda!

KrHgdxe.png
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    I love that they're looking at each other instead of the movie on the huge screen in front of them.

TS4-x64-2021-05-07-16-47-13.png
  • Options
    We're at the Solar Flare now with Richard Pouter. I've relocated the toilets to face the top of the stairs, and with people coming up and down those stairs all the time, it begs the question; "How bad do you really have to go?". Apparently not bad enough for Richard....

Xw7rIeZ.png
  • Options
    Vahid (5th gen Parviz heir-apparent) seems to approve the bold new look his family home recently got... As he drinks a cocktail at 7am.

JP5iRCP.png
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,938 Member
    B4PWEEX.png
    Spooky kitty.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    Ray_TraceRay_Trace Posts: 509 Member
    Wolfium wrote: »
    So many moods and two moods from bust the dust are for dirty and clean environment. Environment looks clean to me.

PSuTVBZ.png

I LOVE how someone's playing terrible music on top of it.
    A1hnP0t.png
  • Options
    Vahid (5th gen Parviz heir-apparent) seems to approve the bold new look his family home recently got... As he drinks a cocktail at 7am.

JP5iRCP.png

A cocktail at 7am? That sounds like one of my Sims! lol
  • Options

JP5iRCP.png

A cocktail at 7am? That sounds like one of my Sims! lol

Ha! He does. And he was supposed to be the "good" one... :smirk:
  • Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    edited May 2021
    My mint sim, Fern, has been frequenting the gym (because when I made him, he is at the skinniest and least fit you can be). He is a vegetarian of course so I had him buy a faux BLT to munch on in between "sets." He takes it, starts to sit down at the table, then gets up, goes to the first floor, says hi to another sim, goes back upstairs, then stops right here to finish his sandwich. Sims are silly.

05-09-21-7-17-53-PM.png

Yep, that happened :D

05-09-21-7-44-04-PM.png
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top