Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Most enjoyable occult for you?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    OctoBinxOctoBinx Posts: 5 New Member
    Spellcasters
    Spellcasters ftw <3
  • Options
    Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    Vampires
    Vampire for sure love spell caster but big meh to me mermaid are great but lacking in something have not played other occult yet some don't catch my interest and don't care aliens like people saying basically up a human form the become aliens. The reason why love vampires are kinda smexy lol celeb is hot. xD sure give Vlad makeover can just steamy.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Options
    polishsimmepolishsimme Posts: 20 Member
    Vampires
    Vampires !!
    I got RoM cause I never played with Spellcasters before in other Sims games (Sims 3), but was really disappointed with RoM :(
    In comparison, vampires are Soooo well done and would never get bored of them!
  • Options
    Darkshadow608Darkshadow608 Posts: 156 Member
    Vampires
    I love ts4 vamps and wish every occult were that well done. I do like aliens too though and have been playing with them a lot, I just don't use their "powers" much. Spellcasters could have been better, but my least favourite is mermaids. Sure they look cool and I feel they're better than ts3, but they're not worth much to me personally, gameplay wise. I'm really hoping the next occults are amazing, and that we get them soon. I need fairies and werewolves in my game...
  • Options
    MagicaCatMagicaCat Posts: 124 Member
    Aliens
    Aliens. I love aliens.
    I love how they glow with their moods, I love their different voices and their big dark eyes, I love how they don't disguise themselves unless told to (cuz why should they?!) and I love the way some extra special Sims get the "Exophilia" moodlet when first meeting them 💕
    Aliens are my faves and I'd have my entire neighbourhood populated with them if I could only figure out how to!
  • Options
    temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    Vampires
    With the Vampire Pack, you can easily create Dhampirs in Sims 4, they're basically half-human vampires with all the Benefits and none of the Drawbacks, Dhampirs usually tend to go into the Vampire Hunting Business like for example Blade (Marvel) or Alucard (Castlevania).
  • Options
    filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    Other
    I've always loved the servos throughout all the games in the series.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    Spellcasters
    I love spellcasters.
    Probably because they made Uni so much more enjoyable.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds