Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Most enjoyable occult for you?

Comments

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,120 Member
    Other
    I enjoy my Aliens, Mermaids, Spellcasters & Vampires in Sims 4. B) I enjoy my Fairies, Genies & Werewolves in Sims 3. :p
  • GoodGrimGoodGrim Posts: 10 New Member
    Aliens
    I think:
    1. Aliens (Does not affect gameplay in the long run)
    2. Magic-users (They are cheats)
    3. Ghosts
    4. Mermaids
    5. Vampires (Do not like Vlad at my door)
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited March 2021
    Vampires
    Vampires are the most fun to play with spell casters coming a close second.

I probably would love the mermaids the most but they have nothing of interesting happening game play wise which is a shame.
  • amy10053344amy10053344 Posts: 5 New Member
    Spellcasters
    I like both spell caster and vampire but I would have to say I like spell caster more for 1 reason "inferniate". Not sure how many times I had to bring a caster to a lot to burn trash plants to ash that spawn right off the grid in front of lots that can't be removed in build mode. Also fun to go to a random public lots, torch things and sims and watch townies go crazy with fire extinguishers then when I am all done I clean it all up with repairio and scubaroo as if nothing happened.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Spellcasters
    One of the reasons I am so gung-ho for more occult life-states is that I really, really have zero interest in Vampires, and they currently represent half those represented in game packs.

Werewolves, please.
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    Other
    I love Werewolves and secondary is any class that deals in magic and finally Vampires in that order.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • thatpinkcoconutthatpinkcoconut Posts: 187 Member
    Vampires
    Gameplay-wise, vampires are the most balanced in rewards and consequences. Spellcasters are unbalanced af, aliens are boring, mermaids are a bit more fun but still not there, and plantsim gameplay is basically non-existent.
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,570 Member
    Other
    I don't play with occults. I've tried them all but found neither of them enjoyable.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Mermaids
    I’m in the minority here but I love sims 4 mermaids. Vampires and spellcasters (don’t get me started on my glitched realm) are too much hard work. I love playing mermaids as a nice balance. However I am not a big occult fan so maybe that’s why.
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited March 2021
    Vampires
    Vampires definitely, my favourite Vampire coven, I don't know how to put pictures up on this 😂 but I'm soo proud of my creation, there are all grand masters apart from one, shes the newest in the coven, I kind of got inspired by resident evil village with one of the vampires

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/718C8F7B8CAA11EB87DA8498AD3ACFB4?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=nikkiheathcote95&max=50&maxis=false
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,141 Member
    Spellcasters
    Spellcasters for me. I hate vampires in general. They allowed to exist as long as they don't annoy me too much. I recently installed a mod for more deadly spells, I can't await to try this out on the next vampire who dare to break into my house of one of my spellcasters. Although is funny to torture vampires with fire, transmorph and electrocute. They are barely getting a drink from my spellcasters. B)
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    Other
    Traditionally, Witches are my favorite. In TS4 though, I have to give it to Vampires. They are SO well done, and I have to admit (even though my bias leans more toward Witches) they are better than the Witches in this iteration.

So...Witches are favorite, just not this time round.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Spellcasters
    I love them all, but my current favorite is Spellcasters. That could change at any point though, I seem to have "moods" of which I like better.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,856 Member
    Vampires
    Vampires. Waiting for werewolves :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    Other
    I chose other, because I like the occult.
    First place would be Mages, they don't have the best checks and balances, but this is the Occult I use the most. Granted, I use it the most, because most Sims I create are based off of fandoms I like, and they tend to favor Mages more. Like Harry Potter, Card captor Sakura, Sailor Moon, etc.
    Next would be both Vampires and Mermaids, I have about the same number if each of these occults. I like the Vampire game play, and tend to have at least one of my Sims marry Caleb to score a nice house. I kind of get a kick out of seeing Vlad being in areas where he isn't supposed to be, like Sulani. As for mermaids, they are really pretty, and I have most of them in Sulani for now. I plan to add much more later on.
    Aliens are after them, I bought GtW on sale, and they kind of nerfed the aliens, so I still like them, but I wish we could do more with them.
    I like Ghosts, but don't have any yet, and it's the same with the PlantSims.
  • simesmerizedsimesmerized Posts: 202 Member
    edited March 2021
    Spellcasters
    I was really torn between vampires and spell casters. And even though I have played vampires more my favorite sim is a spell caster and I enjoy playing him most. I find being a spell caster to be more challenging than vampires. That could just be I've played vampires longer. heh
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Spellcasters
    Plantsims are disappointing. I loved them in Sims 3, but in 4 they're less of an occult and more of a short-term medical disorder that changes their hair.

I love vampires and spellcasters. Spellcasters win because they don't have issues with daylight, and you can make a creature follow them around to save their lives in emergencies.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • alyssasim87alyssasim87 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Vampires
    vampires is my favorite in this game. they were done so well this time around that i cant help to love them. spellcasters are pretty cool too. i even love the mermaids even though they dont have as much to do as the other 2 life states. aliens are cool too. i was so happy the 1st time my male sim came back pregnant from being abducted. but theres just so much vampires can do. i love how each one feels different then other ones. you got those who love drinking from humans. and then you got the ones who are trying the plasma pack diet. some who can only sleep in coffins. daywalkers. so much to do with the pack.
    my origin id is simkitten87

Im a simmer forever <3
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member
    Spellcasters
    I had to go with Spellcasters since the question is what occult have I found the most fun to play. Vampires is a tough second, almost first. Almost on par. I honestly thought it would be gross and stupid with vampires, but quite enjoyable in this game.

Mermaids I like most, though more as secondary characters or NPC's. To play though, not as fun and Spellcasters or Vampires. And really limited to Sulani.
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    Other
    Werewolves!
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Spellcasters
    I like Spellcaster and Vampires. I want Aliens improved though
  • BettyNewbie1BettyNewbie1 Posts: 336 Member
    Spellcasters
    Spellcasters are very spread out for me, easy to be surprised, even when I've played lots. I don't hear praise for spellcasters, and I can't see why (reply with your opinion, I'm open to hear another side.)
    I still have a special place in my heart for aliens, they are totally the original in my mind.
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,572 Member
    Mermaids
    I really enjoy the mermaids of Sulani so much. If I was transported to the Sims4 and had to pick a lifestate, I'd be a mermaid. They have the most beautiful world to swim and grow in and I just enjoy their general feel. Controlling weather and controlling emotions seems so cool to me. I will always love this game's version of them. I've had so much fun with them

6HNVcft.png
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Other
    Kerrigan wrote: »
    I really enjoy the mermaids of Sulani so much. If I was transported to the Sims4 and had to pick a lifestate, I'd be a mermaid. They have the most beautiful world to swim and grow in and I just enjoy their general feel. Controlling weather and controlling emotions seems so cool to me. I will always love this game's version of them. I've had so much fun with them

6HNVcft.png
    Really pretty mermaid you made.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member
    Spellcasters
    Kerrigan wrote: »

If I had to pick one world in the game to actually live in, I would chose Sulani! For sure! :smiley:
    GwdJiWx.png

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png