Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WE *NEED* MORE WALKING STYLES

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    As long as they don't make it too gimmicky I like the idea of more walk styles,
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    True... but I feel like that'll be in one of the later patches that'll happen right before they announce The Sims 5, if it happens, because there are a LOT and I mean a LOT of things the sim community is requesting, so...
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    god no :#

I hate all of them
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    AvianatorAvianator Posts: 188 Member
    I'd love to see more "less extreme" walkstyles. Right now I only use 1-2 cause all the others are so over the top.
  • Options
    sivansivan Posts: 24 Member
    I don't use walk style.. so not really care if they will give us more
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I would love to have more walk styles! I would also like some of the current ones toned down a bit. I'll never intentionally make a character walk all hunched over.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    sivan wrote: »
    I don't use walk style.. so not really care if they will give us more

me to, most of them are silly walks
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    More normal walk styles would be nice I only use default swagger masculine and feminine the rest are completely useless and over the top. From your video I'd like to see timid, confident, teenage hooligan and old man but a little less extreme.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    I never use any of the other walkstyles because they're so over the top. I would actually love having more walkstyles that are a little more subtle, so I can have sims walk in a way that fits their personality and differentiates them from eachother but in a realistic way. Any new exagerated walkstyles are useless to me.

I feel the same way, it needs to be more subtle, not over the top.
  • Options
    SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    I certainly agree with wanting more walk styles. Though some of those in the video should be for like walk by's. The game could use some more masculine and feminine walks. I didn't see a pimp walk and I would want to use that for some of my romance sims. :D