Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Life Stories: Bitville - lots and sims rebuilt for Sims 3

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
    edited April 2021
    Townie Pack 4

Download Townie Pack 4 here

hfMQEdy.jpg

Mayhew Zaidi (Middle)
    The greatest sports star in Bitville, Mayhew frequently adorns the towns newspapers. An orphaned child earlier in life, he has a soft spot for children in need.

Mayhew is a preset superstar of sports; he starts at level 10 of the sports career, has 10 body and charisma points, and always wears workout great. He's also rocking a ridiculous mohawk, but when your this good, you can have any hairstyle you want. I've made it so this version of him is sympathetic to the townie kids, all of whom are orphans, and helps takes care of a few of them.

He is a Knowledge sim, and he knew a lot of sims; hes very good friends with Alica Ajjanagadde, Brittany Ng and Jack Trimble, is good friends with teens Ian Dallas and Cadence Tang, and also good friends with the kids Amar Lind and Marie Howe (Which is why they are packed with him). He also knows and dislikes Chuck Sartor and Heath Cormier.

M: -10
    F: +10

Marie Howe (Left)
    Marie claims her parents were abducted by aliens after they spent too much time at night looking into telescopes. She prefers to spend her days indoors whenever possible as a result.

Marie was one of the two children with pre-set relations to Mayhew, so I included both. Due to the lack of info for her, I gave her Hates the Outdoors, Couch Potato and Good Sense of Humour based on her personality points.

M: +10
    F: -10

Amar Lind (Right)
    Amar has had a tough life since he lost his folks. Then again it was tough before then too. Some people just aren't born for greatness.
    Every town needs a born loser kid thats the butt of every joke, and Amar is that kid. I made him a Shy, Neat, Loser for variation's sake, and because his personality points were overwhelmingly towards Neat and Shy. Like Marie, he originally had a preset relationship with Mayhew.

M: -10
    F: +10
    Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.
  • Options
    DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
    edited April 2021
    Townie Pack 5

Download Townie Pack 5 here

QtY17Ic.jpg

Payton Landry (Middle)
    Payton is a young surgeon popular with the residents of Bitville. Working under Dr. Oglethorpe has accustomed him to some of the finer things in life.

Payton is the second best doctor in the town, starting at an impressive level 8; he's THE best doctor if you take the game data into account, as Dr Oglethorpe was accidentally not given any career, despite the story saying he's a wealthy doctor. I've made him into a socially awkward perfectionist. As he's a Knowledge sim, he's also a genius and bookworm. He is also one of the few premade gay sims in the town.

He is good friends with Ramin Stompel, the teens Allyn Wilsonoff, Theresa Ying and Shelby Walton, and the child Vicky Bui.

Shelby Walton (Left)
    Shelby might be one of the prettiest girls in school, but don't let her looks fool you; she's dead set on joining the military once she's done with school, and is looking into Fort Starch boarding school.

A teenage Fortune sim, Shelby was one of the prettier teenagers in the town, and despite her looks, she held a level 1 career in the teen Military job. She had a preset skillset, and was quite active and outgoing. She had a preset relationship with Payton, thus was included.

Vicky Bui (Right)
    Vicki loves horses and wants to be a famous jockey one day. Of course, finding horses in Bitville may be a bit of a tall order, but it never hurts to dream.

One of the last child townies, Vicky most noticeable for her cowboy boots. She had a preset relationship with Payton, thus was naturally included in the pack.

Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top