Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Life Stories: Bitville - lots and sims rebuilt for Sims 3

DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
edited May 2023 in The Sims 3 Builders
gfCgPyL.png

My third town finished, I took a long time to get around to making this thread, as I was working on and off on the Townies, something I have yet to do for the other towns, and because I've had a lot of things in my life taking up my time, including dabbling in Mesa Flats construction. I tried not to touch the Pet Stories hoods till the LS and TS2 ones were done, but those homes are so unique!

Bitville is a unique little town exclusive to Sims Life Stories, and is portrayed as a geeks paradise, a high tech town in the hills where everything is bleeding edge computers and technology. Its easily my favourite out of the five Stories-exclusive neighbourhoods, even though on a technical level its one of the least baked; ironic isnt it?

For my remakes, I have changed some things to make up for the issues in the original; Every playable sim now has a career and skills, as well as bios. The family bin families are moved into the only houses viable for them, and ive decorated the homes in a manner that tries to come close to the premade homes. All homes have (or SHOULD have, I may have forgotten one!) power boxes and recycling bins. No home uses the laundry system this time, as too many homes require changes to accomodate that. Several of the older premade sims are changed to Adult if its clear they should be middleaged instead of fresh out of college in their twenties, such as Don Calamari, and a few teen NPCs actually have to be aged DOWN to do their jobs.

Nraas Master Controller will be needed to set the various NPCs to thier roles, and some NPCs are entirely absent in Sims 3, so they are converted to equivalents, or just made into regular townies/playables. The Nannies for example, were replaced by teenage babysitters in Sims 3, so the Nannies are now a playable Daycare career household. The Exterminator will no longer be hunting bugs, but ghosts! Carpool NPCs cannot be assigned even with mods, so they will simply be 6 new townies doing new things in town.

Since gender preferences are oddly not saved with a sim, I will be pointing out the Sim's premade preferences so that users can assign it manually. If left unchanged, everyone will start neutral.

All my builds and sims are completely CC-free, official content only.

Other Sims 2 town lots and sims rebuilt for Sims 3:
  1. Tutorial World - Fully Complete! (Thread restructuring needed)
  2. Pleasantview - In Progress (Thread coming eventually!)
  3. Strangetown - Complete, requires Townies, NPCs, and PSP/GBA/DS/PS2 content
  4. Veronaville - Complete, requires Townies and NPCs
  5. Four Corners - Complete, requires Townies and NPCs
  6. Garden Heights - Not started
  7. Mesa Flats - In Progress
  8. Arbor Falls - Not Started

As I post updates, I'll edit this post and post a quick link to the post up here. The initial post can be seen as a list of things to come.

Playable Sim Quick Links:
Community Lot and Empty Home Quick Links:
Townie Pack Quick Links
  • Pack 1: Ericka Grundstrom, Alec Tan and Adrian Barthelet
  • Pack 2: Jaiden Corsillo, Angel Wilkie and Ramin Ternynck
  • Pack 3: Ramin Stompel, Andrew Curtin and Chris Jones
  • Pack 4: Mayhew Zaidi, Marie Howe and Amar Lind
  • Pack 5: Payton Landry, Shelby Walton and Vicky Bui
  • Pack 6: Ratna Fuchs, Meadow Ying and Vyn Hutchins
  • Pack 7: Brittany Ng, Serdar Wilson and Cadence Tang
  • Pack 8: Forrest Day, Claire Gray and Jill Miguel
  • Pack 9 and onwards to come!

NPC/Service Sims Quick Links
  • Nannies (Converted to Daycare career sims)
  • Carpool Drivers (Converted to regular Townies)
  • Gardeners (Converted to regular Townies)
  • Delivery Service (Converted to regular Townies
  • Exterminators (Converted to Ghost Hunter and Townies)
  • Cashiers (Converted to Baby Sitters and Townies)
  • Repomen
  • Social Workers
  • Repair Services
  • Maids
  • Pizza Delivery
  • Police
  • Burglars
  • Firefighters
  • Bartenders
  • Mail Carriers
  • Newspaper Deliverers
  • DJ, Magician, Singer, Acrobat, Party Dancers, Butler and Science Geek to be determined
Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
    edited April 2021
    The Moore Family

Vincent's uncle got him a kite when he was six. Vincent attached three bottle rockets, a flying disc and a funnel to the kite and had his first satellite. At age ten he met Greg Chomsky and tried to attach Greg, and they've been friends ever since. Nine years later Vincent moved to Bitville and started Jigantor Computing Networks.

NOTE: EA censors the official bio, due to somehow finding the first word of his company offensive. Use the wiki to find the real name and replace the censoring ingame (EDIT: Huh, they stopped censoring Jigantor, at least on the forums.)

Download the Moore family here
    Download the messy version of the Moore family here

The messy version is almost exactly how it is when the game begins; Vincent comes home to a house thats full of trash and grime, as his BFF is a slob. The trash piles did not save with the home, sadly, so mods will have to create it for players recreating the story

suWzW7C.jpg
    azkTPoM.jpg
    Vincent is the founder and owner of JCN Corporation, and is constantly working. This leaves him no time to devote to his social life. Can Vincent juggle both love and labor?

Vincent Moore is the richest sim in the entire Sims series; he starts with a massive §2,829,078 that you will never be able to spend, and hes earned all that in his early twenties! He also starts with a level 10 Business career, as he did in Sims LS.

Official gender preference:
    0 Male
    0 Female
    Yes, he wasn't even given a preference, despite starting the game as a the girlfriend of Samantha, and the entire game demonstrating hes definitely into the ladies.

His prebuilt relationships, both implied in game, and through game files, are that Greg is his Best Friend Forever, Sherman is his Best Friend, Johnny is his enemy, Samantha is his girlfriend (not for long!), Maximillion is his friend, and that he at least knows Don Calamari.

RbdHy3K.jpg
    He has a pretty good car, as you'd expect from someone so rich. I did also give him a speedboat, since Bitville has a river thats often seen with boats in it, but for some reason they keep going missing, and don't save in the inventories. These creations predate Veronaville, so I had not yet developed my newer tendency to name people's cars, so that you can tell which cars in lots are real cars, and which ones are randomly generated trash.

u6NpUAi.jpg
    w6zLV74.jpg
    JCN Mansion, remake of 1 JCN Circle

Vincent's house is...quite odd. I had to make some changes in places due to differences in the games, like adding a proper shower in the big bathroom, due to the public showers no longer being in the game (The store version makes people shower in swimwear, so there is one in the house for the pool and guests, but ive added a small area for a real shower.)

GzyiGYL.jpg
    The house starts off with the bathrooms and kitchen absolutely filthy, and some of Greg's unfinished meals lying spoiled. This is all pristine in the clean version of the house...or it should be!

RaRRyct.jpg
    The little side room is like a prfect little chillout pad. Greg somehow destroyed the computer here in the story, but he gives you a ridiculous new one soon enough.

The Hunt Family

Naomi has never been very lucky, but she hopes her luck will change here in Bitville. Maybe the right man to change her life is just around the corner...

NOTE: EA never gave Naomi an official bio, as you never get to see her house in Neighbourhood view in a normal game. My bio is unofficial and something I wrote up to match the style of the others.

Download the Hunt family here

fT9ywjF.jpg
    CZXiWHR.jpg
    Naomi Hunt is the only other sim in the original town that had any skill points; this was because she was the secondary character and is destined to be the lover of Vincent...unless he makes a terrible mistake in the ending. She worked as a barista at Baliwood Star Lanes, and eventually moves in with Vincent at the very end of the story; however before the night is out, she gets killed in a freak accident, by Vincent's space satellite that was launched at the onset of the story. From there you have the choice of two endings, and the game ends and switches to Freeplay Mode. Due to this, players never get to see her furnished home, or her bio.

Her official gender pref is:
    Male +10
    Female -10
    No surprises there!

ZQBEUaM.jpg
    A perfect match?

BJir0W0.jpg
    Using Nrass' Register mod, you can assign her to work at the Baliwood Star Lanes coffee/cake stand. This only works if your not playing as her though, but still, its perfect for recreating the story. Hopefully the barista outfit is still saved in her outfits in the download. When not set to work at the coffee stand, she works at the Bookstore, as a part-time job. Its mostly to protect her from the game systems trying to add new co-workers to careers that need more members, as it goes after Unemployed and Retired sims (Rude!) before generating new sims.

fw7WU3x.jpg
    She has a simple family wagon to traffic all those kids she will probably make with Vincent, assuming he makes the right choice..

tsLbYsQ.jpg
    rEK3piw.jpg
    Hunt's Home, remake of 27 Second Street

This home is something of a minor holy grail; no matter what, Naomi always moves out and sells the entire home's items by the end of the story, leaving 27 Second Street entirely empty, even without lights and bathroom fixtures. Fortunately, by replacing the lot file with an untouched copy from when the game was first installed, you can restore all the furniture and see what she lived in. My remake is entirely based on this 'lost' home layout.

I did need to change the back of the home though, due to the way hot tubs work. With no raised tub, I had to use a frieze to raise a sunken tub up a level, otherwise the tub sags into the lower level and creates all sorts of issues. I have this same problem in Pleasantview with Don Lothario and the Caliente sisters; expect big changes there.

UipGLYZ.jpg
    SjqUFZn.jpg
    Quite a big home with three bedrooms, yet she lives alone. Maybe she inherited the home from her unknown family members?

d5Yi5ob.jpg
    The upstairs room is the TV/music hangout spot.

edited April 2021
    The Hayden Family

Samantha is loving Bitville so far. New in town, and she already has the richest guy in town around her finger! Her new man is away on a business trip right now, but she has QUITE the surprise in store for him when he returns..

NOTE: Samantha has an official bio that differs from this one, but her bio is from the perspective of the story's conclusion, not its beginning. I gave her a new one that's more friendly with a story that has yet to begin, so that players can recreate the Bitville story from scratch.

Download the Hayden family here

N6xtRVk.jpg
    qC6HD7d.jpg
    Samantha Hayden is basically the antagonist of Vincent's story; She goes completely psycho after Vincent freaks out over a marriage proposal just three weeks after they started dating; with him being gone on a business trip for two of them. He breaks up with her and she proceeds to personally ruin almost everything he does afterwards, including setting his house on fire and almost getting him killed from an electric shock, as well as ruining all his dates. She also hooks up with his most bitter business rival, which doesn't go too well.

Despite her allergy to hard work, she has a part-time job, to protect her from randomly being shoved into, say, the military, by the game's employment systems. She also now has a selection of skill points, including the ability to Club Dance.

Gender pref:
    Male +10
    Female -10
    No surprises there.

qevuGGL.jpg
    As a party girl that leaps from wealthy man to wealthy man, makes sense that she has a car to match her lifestyle.

FxVoHLW.jpg
    BZA70tr.jpg
    Retro Bungalow, remake of 19 Second Street

Samantha's home is just a home from the Life Stories lot bin; albeit with a couple of extra items placed. She starts with no furniture except a mirror and a phone I believe. Its as if shes been living entirely with Vincent and then Johnny, only moving to an empty house with the last of her money when she had no options left.

This home's Lot Bin version is in my studio, albeit a bugged version with an accidental texture misplaced.

I had to change the pool outdoors to a have a curved section, as diagonal pools are oddly not a thing.

fsDsZ2N.jpg
    O1O5Zse.jpg
    Ive improved her home by giving her just enough basic furniture. Due to the way Sims 3 works with its open world, she needs a home to rest and return to when needs fall too low, and thus she needed some basics. Now, instead of living with her boyfriends, she has a basic home she owns but neglects; there are packing crates in the child's bedroom because she just doesn't need all that space, and doesn't need to furnish her home when she can just cozy up in a rich lover's arms.

BXeN779.jpg
    The bedroom is disconnected, and has quite the bathroom. Two regular showers, as the store showers don't really work here. I even added the mirror she has in her original bare home!
    Post edited by Devalaous on

The Chomsky Family

The best friend of Bitville. Everybody loves Greg, and everybody SMELLS Greg. The guy hasn't got his hygiene together, but what's to be expected from the lowest paid male in Bitville? He doesn't worry about his status because he keeps sight of the important things -- fun and friendship. It's been a while since Greg's last date. Can a big heart make up for a big mess?

Download the Chomsky family here

cYaro8P.jpg
    EpwznGZ.jpg
    Greg is the long-time BFF of Vincent, firm friends since childhood, despite the giant gap in wealth that eventually grew, as well as social standing. Vincent even trusts him to look after his house instead of Samantha, when he goes away on a two-week business trip, even though Greg trashes the house and breaks his computer. Throughout the story Greg constantly helps and hangs out with Vincent, and even gets him a dating profile on a new computer he buys to replace the one he broke, all to get Vincent out of the slump Samantha puts him in. By the end of the story hes starting to date Alexa Starr, and how things end up there is left up to the player

As he is said to be the lowest paid male in the town, I gave him a level 1 career in Culinary, which matches his LTW in the original. He also now has several skill points in several areas.

Gender pref:
    Male: -10
    Female: +10
    Again, no surprise, as the game shows hes into Alexa and Naomi.

FEShmmr.jpg
    Maybe this is how that computer got wrecked; playing games in a public park is asking for trouble.

mJH3tZC.jpg
    As the lowest paid male in Bitville, its only fitting he has the cheapest ride. But he takes pride in his car and customised it a bit!

6jl5KuH.jpg
    bMMMNAN.jpg
    The Chillout Pad, remake of 102 Mountain View
    Greg's home is actually pretty well-looked after and well decorated for his pay-level. Perfect for inviting his best buds Vincent and Sherman over after they stress themselves with work.

USP0NbO.jpg
    The home does quickly get messy whenever he cooks or showers though, due to his absolute lack of Neat points in TS2, and his Slob trait in TS3.

GcscWRI.jpg
    Upstairs he has an exercise machine, he must be trying to improve his image to get the attentions of Bitville's ladies (Maybe he should try deodorant..)

The Boggle Family

A geek's geek in a high tech town, Sherman loves Bitville. He knows the fastest route from any point to another, and he has the high score on both pinball machines at Baliwood Star Lanes.

Download the Boggle family here

DCScj6P.jpg
    wLwgTWU.jpg
    Sherman is a lot of player's favourite character in Life Stories, since he's the ultimate geek and regularly confounds his friends with his latin and large vocabulary. He's enough of a bro to play pool and bowling with his friends though. Throughout the story he acts as the 'third friend' and also a coworker of Vincent's who updates him on the satellite's progress and other events going on. He lives next door to Greg, so he quickly became friends with him as well.

Life Stories shipped with a game development career, but noone in the game was even in it by default! With University Life adding it to the game, ive given Sherman a spot in the programmer branch of this career. Since the workplace is the Business spot, aka JCN, this works well. Both Sherman and Vincent thus work in the same building.

Gender pref:
    Male -10
    Female +10
    Yup, despite his dorkiness, he does like the girls.

ps71xrJ.jpg
    With a better pay than Greg, he has quite a better car, but still not too amazing. But hey, Sherman likes it.

iRRVVU0.jpg
    ug1zCCI.jpg
    Nerd's Den, remake of 104 Mountain View
    right next door to Greg's house, I expected Sherman to have a nerd's paradise inside. Quite wrong actually. Whoever designed his house seems to have ignored his character entirely, as the only piece of tech in it, was his TV! Not even a single game console!?

iyavaEv.jpg
    I get the feeling he inherited his family home, as it has so little character to it that relates to him at all.

sjYNtI3.jpg
    I did give him a game console though. There is also a dissected PC in one of the bedrooms, tucked away for another day.

k2ujnCT.jpg
    The upper floor is two regular bedrooms and bathrooms

hwxcfOr.jpg
    I gave Sherman an upgrade and decked his room out with some nerdy things. The other bedroom is simply unused, till he needs more space and sells that old furniture off.

The Blaise Family

Kendra Blaise is a firefighter. A hot female firefighter. A dangerous female firefighter. A psych evaluation failed to detect that her love of fires bordered on pyromania!

Download the Blaise family here

KKcOF8H.jpg
    CaY0XFW.jpg
    Kendra is the greatest throwaway character in the four main Stories. She appears a single time in the story to ruin Vincent's first date with Naomi, then vanishes and never appears again; she cant even be contacted via the phone, despite not being a Family Bin sim, and having a phone. They could have accomplished this with a simple Townie. Shes said to be a firefighter, but as that isn't a career in Sims 2, shes merely unemployed like all sims except Vincent. In my remade version, she can indeed become a Firefighter! However, something about the career causes her to constantly quit it and become unemployed; maybe sims can only hold that career while playable? Still, she has the career at the time of upload, skill points related to it, and also has the Pyromaniac trait.

Gender pref:
    Male +10
    Female -10

FKX6OPf.jpg
    Only fitting that she has a civilian version of the pre-Ambitions firetruck.

QeYAhi1.jpg
    TJS47M6.jpg
    Hot Property, remake of 18 First Street
    This home had a hilarious problem in the original; the front door is locked, so Kendra cant get out. Maybe this explains why she never appeared again? Got locked in her own home xD. My version does not have the front door locked, as tempting as it was to reproduce. I didn't want to irritate people downloading the lot without knowing the joke.

rVr8CWm.jpg
    The living room is quite well stocked with nerdy material; Kendra is a Knowledge sim afterall.

9r7ql4R.jpg
    The kitchen and downstairs bathroom

9RzCwdE.jpg
    The upstairs landing and guest bedroom. I swear I placed a workout bar on the wall, but maybe I removed it to keep the home accurate.

FWfbZlz.jpg
    Kendra's room. Pretty bare of decoration, and hardly fitting her personality.

edited April 2021
    The Aires Family

Bitville -- the perfect lair for Sasha to set her traps and live comfortably off the gullible and wealthy male. Sasha's rather impressive manipulation of the male gender dates back to the tender age of eight when she convinced her father to buy her an expensive pony despite the fact that they lived in an apartment. Will her scheming ever get her what she wants? There was a time when she dreamed of becoming a mother and raising a family. But are there any men smart enough to make it worthwhile?

Download the Aires family here

F36O5X8.jpg
    lHXaX1M.jpg
    Sasha is a classic gold digger, even more blunt about it than Samantha. Still, shes a lot nicer a person. She's introduced to Vincent via internet dating thanks to Greg, and its not long before Vincent realises shes more interested in his wallet than him. Fortunately, his friend Maximillion arrives, a fellow rich man, but one who is known for lavishly spending his money, and notably single. So he leaves Sasha with Max, and they hit it off and the date switches hands. Whether they continue to date is left up to the player.

Like the other women so far, she has a part-time job to avoid being chucked into random poorly-fitting jobs, and she has some skills, unlike the original.

Gender pref:
    Male +10
    Female -10

PMW2bzh.jpg
    A nice normal car for Sasha, not too flashy, not too poor. All those kids going to school in the background are the townie teens and children from Bitville :p

1f8var1.jpg
    S2Vspja.jpg
    Black Widow's Lair, remake of 22 Second Street
    A surprisingly normal home for Sasha, it has three bedrooms, likely another inherited home.

WdWtX9Z.jpg
    Sasha's room and the area around it.

9ahbZiH.jpg
    The side with the unused bedrooms.

The Starr Family

The model of elegance of Bitville - the men just don't stand a chance. Alexa is fueled by an unlimited supply of coffee and a clear sense of what she wants. In her ongoing pursuit of lost chivalry, Alexa can't help but turn the heads of modern moguls in Bitville.

Download the Starr family here

YVkTEAJ.jpg
    Xn5gCZ5.jpg
    Alexa is the second blind date Vincent goes out with, and is a very talkative woman near-permanently buzzed with a coffee addiction; she is infact actually hardcoded to ALWAYS have the coffee jitters in TSLS. She's a poor listener however, and Vincent doesn't even get to introduce himself for the entire date, due to how much she talks. Unfortunately, Samantha sneaks in and bribes a chef to drug Alexa's food and causes her to pass out in her food; shes so embarrassed she leaves the restaurant right away, leaving a confused Vincent to wonder what on earth just happened. Later Vincent invites her over due to Greg's insistence, as he wants to ask her on a date.

Alexa is unemployed like all the rest in the original, but here shes in the Culinary career, matching her original LTW, and also ending up in the same career as Greg. She has all the various coffee beans in her inventory, as a joke :p

Gender pref:
    Male +10
    Female -10

EMaiBYJ.jpg
    An elegant set of wheels indeed.

Ew8xMR7.jpg
    tmMHIgv.jpg
    The Coffeehouse, remake of 299 Cliffside Drive

I gave Alexa a set of planters on her rear deck to grow coffee beans in; shes got all 5 variants there from the start.

ABPL7Xl.jpg
    Z27uSYZ.jpg
    Alexa has at least two bedrooms, like most sims in town. I gave her a coffee machine since she actually didn't have one in the original

qTR5iyG.jpg
    Upstairs is the pool table and stereo, had to use moveobjects to get it in here, as tables in Sims 3 take up a lot more space. It still functions fine though, at least for one or two people.

s8OAsnl.jpg
    The top level, basically just a rooftop hangout and a bathroom.

The Cullen Family

Johnathan Cullen is the founder of BitTech, and the greatest rival of JCN and its founder, Vincent Moore. Hes been engaged in a personal feud with Vincent ever since JCN relegated BitTech to second place, and is always looking for ways to get ahead, fair or not. He's come to Vincent's home town on business, and is determined to mess up JCN any way he can while he's here.

NOTE: Unofficial bio. The Cullen family is one of four that never had an official one.

Download the Cullen family here

RVNf7Ky.jpg
    FPS80yS.jpg
    Johnny Cullen is introduced as the business rival and enemy of Vincent, and also the new boyfriend of Samantha. As the plot progresses, she gets engaged to Johnny and pressures him into a quick marriage, while Vincent attempts to make sure shes actually doing it for happiness, and not to get under his skin (resulting in his house being set on fire and several items of his being destroyed). Johnny is later seen at the local shops and a brawl inevitably ensues between him, Vincent, Samantha and Naomi. Not too long after, his company goes under in a flash, as the success of Vincent's satellite causes all of BitTech's investors to pull out; ruined overnight, the ever-fickle gold digger Samantha breaks up with him on the spot. Poor guy, he doesn't actually do anything evil in the story, hes just a business rival. Afterwards, hes found in family bin, jobless and with only enough money to buy the cheapest house in town.

This version is meant to be a depiction of him before the story 'starts'; hes visiting town on business, staying in a rental home, and seeing what he can do to slow down JCN's constant progress that's putting his own company to shame. As such, he has a CEO position in the Business career, and the skills for the job.

As Johnny starts off with his sim file 'uninitialised', his interests and lifetime want are all randomised in Sims 2, giving me plenty of room to assign anything I needed.

Gender pref:
    Male -10
    Female +10

uXwfVVH.jpg
    Plotting will only get you so far..

zM8Zwr1.jpg
    Hes wealthy and not afraid to show it.

GBxcST7.jpg
    e7rZwBR.jpg
    Bitville Rental Home, remake of 22 2nd Street

The address of this home is an error, as the house is on the same street as Naomi, Sasha and Samantha, and Sasha lives at 22 Second Street; therefore this house is presumably actually 24 or 26 Second Street. The home is the only one that Johnny can afford, ignoring the remains of Naomi's home which she is likely to move back into if she survives the story.

TBcYZM0.jpg
    Its a small little home, cozy for a vacation.

91Plev8.jpg
    Upstairs has a single bedroom and bathroom.

edited April 2021
    The Oglethorpe Family

Dr. Oglethorpe's successful medical career has afforded him everything simoleons can buy, and he is well known around town for lavishly spending them. As he reaches his golden years, he wonders if maybe its time to find a partner to enjoy spending them with.

NOTE: Unofficial bio.

Download the Oglethorpe family here
    Download the family bin version here

YFrauHf.jpg
    ZeFGFAD.jpg
    Maximillion Oglethorpe is one of the three underdeveloped sims from the story without a bio, home, or any basic initialisation in his character files. Hes introduced in the story as a perfect way to get away from Sasha Aires on a blind date that's quickly getting too expensive; Maximillion is introduced as a friend and golfing buddy of Vincent's, and is referred to as a doctor, the only clue to his intended occupation. It is also said he loves to wildly spend his money on frivolous things and enjoys the finer things in life; a perfect match for the greedy Sasha. He is a Family sim however, instead of a Fortune sim, so its likely he'll have a family with Sasha if they hit it off...although his age makes a long relationship very unlikely without the more occult items in the game.

I gave him a level 10 Medical career to explain his funds and lifestyle, as well as Vincent calling him 'the good doctor Oglethorpe', the skills to match, and placed him in the home most likely for him to live in.

Gender pref:
    Male -10
    Female +10

5vHJ2vY.jpg
    Why keep your money locked away when you can use it and enjoy your success?

sTiCA6b.jpg
    6HpAeoq.jpg
    Contempo Cottage, remake of 108 Cliffside Drive

An exact copy of one of the TSLS-exclusive homes in the Lot Bin, I edited the home to give it paths and closed the rear pool to random visitors, aka paparazzi, since Max is likely to become a celebrity before he dies, given hes a World Renowned Surgeon. Also placed several trees around.

pzxykVa.jpg
    As he enjoys golf, he has a spot here to play. Wanted to give Vincent one too, but he just didn't have room on that cramped lot.

AGWeohK.jpg
    His house has been furnished by me using hints learned from the other homes; I decorated it to fit some of the Sims 2 aesthetics, while also showing off his wealth and habits of spending it on random things.

lk85EB0.jpg
    The giant TV is definitely a giveaway.

433t1kB.jpg
    His bedroom is simple enough, and unlike other homes, he doesn't have spare bedrooms.

GIdS8st.jpg
    Instead he uses one of the rooms for science and medical things (In Sims LS, this is where I placed the Medicine career reward), and the other for piano music for when hes in the mood for classical. I had to change the structure of the stairs here too; in the original setup, snow somehow got through the roof and covered that central hallway.

Ul5Yzk1.jpg
    The roof is dedicated to gaudy parties with all the party-friends he can buy.

The Calamari Family

The Calamari family has its roots in fine cuisine, and Don is no exception; he not only owns the finest restaurant in Bitville, his cooking expertise is also known throughout the entire town.

Note: Unofficial bio

Download the Calamari family here

fjiioO1.jpg
    sdlkW4f.jpg
    Don Calamari is another character who could have been an NPC or Townie. Like Johnny and Max, he has no bio, no home, no career, no skills, and hasn't been initialised. He is introduced as the owner of the restaurant named after him, and gives Vincent a coffee machine as an apology for his date there going bad. Thats all he has going for him.

My recreation of him has him unemployed, but with a career history of a level 10 chef; this is so he can buy his own restaurant and manage it, but if the player chooses, they can reinstate his chef career.

Gender pref:
    Male 0
    Female 0
    He wasn't even given any pre-existing gender preference, which is very rare in TSLS. Even carpool drivers have that set up!

jKZUzlf.jpg
    He loves black, so he simply gets the black car that the AI loves to give everyone.

5EVrqBe.jpg
    lwrjW0F.jpg
    Chef's Abode, remake of 203 Cliffside Drive
    Don can afford any of the empty lots, but this home fits him most; its right next door to his restaurant! Its pretty big for just one person though.

J1l4t8g.jpg
    His bedroom and the guest room which doubles as an office to oversee his restaurant from home.

qz5eE9p.jpg
    His large kitchen. Wonders are made here.

SBVp7rs.jpg
    His deck is large enough to host a lot of big parties, all catered with his meals of course.

2v9OzFC.jpg
    Second floor is the party floor for sure; indoors its where he dabbles in Mixology.

JQfJmeZ.jpg
    Top floor is just a chillout spot for TV and reading.

Story Ending Variants

These are variants on the above that reflect changes that happen during the story. No pictures, as its a little redundant.

Cullen (Ending)

Johnny used to own BitTech, the primary rival of JCN. The SimSat9000's success drove investors to pull out of BitTech, and his business collapsed overnight, ending his fortune and marriage in one blow. But a little adversity wont defeat Johnny Cullen; hes determined to make his way back to the top and outdo JCN once and for all.

Download the Cullen ending variant here

The ending variant has him either living permanently in his rental home without his job and some of his belongings sold off. He refused to let go if his sports car though. The family bin variant matches the Calamari and Oglethorpe family bin uploads in that its a direct remake of the family bin status of his original release, but the bio reflects his current say status, not his original status, hence exclusion from the earlier post.

Hayden (Ending)

Samantha and Jonathan have already split up and Samantha is living back in her own home again. She may not have a man anymore but that doesn't mean she can't find a new one! Until she does, Samantha is going to have a hard time. No more shopping sprees, doing her own housework, and even worse - she may have to get a real job! What's a single girl to do?

Download the Hayden ending variant here

Not much different here, as Samantha mostly just leeches off Johnny and Vincent, but her original EA-made bio is there. Generally just for players that want to set up a town thats right after the story events.

Moore (Bad Ending)

Vincent Moore, founder of Jigantor Computer Networks, thought he had everything. He had the money, a great job, good friends, and his business rival had collapsed. What more could a businessman want? Turns out it was love. Vincent failed to realise what was most important to him when his SimSat9000 Communications Satellite fell from orbit and crushed his girlfriend right in front of him.

Download the Bad Ending variant here

This is a take on Vincent making the terrible choice of leaving Naomi dead, unable to sacrifice his fortune and status for just one person. His home contains references to all the story rewards he earns during the game, and the changes his house goes through, and there is also a crater by his house with a dead burnt tree; referencing where Naomi was crushed to death. The lot size makes the edges of the crater look bad, but this goes away when placing the JCN Mansion on a bigger lot, as that edge can be smoothed out.

Vincent has a small trait change I believe, as he becomes depressed over his choice later on, and to reflect the statue of Naomi that the Grim Reaper leaves him, there SHOULD be a stone statue of Naomi on his deck. It was a real pain in the butt and lots of trickery to make, so I hope it survived the upload. Regardless, he also has Naomi's grave on his lot. The one dead person in ALL of Bitville..

Barista's Former Home (Bad Ending)

After Naomi Hunt, the barista of Baliwood Star Lanes, was crushed by the sudden unexplained crash of JCN's SimSat9000 satellite, her home was put up for sale, and her belongings sold. Awaiting a new owner, undeterred by Bitville's very first casualty.

Download Naomi's former home here

This is a reference to the state of the neighbourhood when first entered after beating the story; Naomi's home is empty, as the game sells everything when the last person in a home moves out. However, unlike the Sims 2 method, I have kept the kitchen counters, lights, and bathroom fixtures. Afterall, you normally don't take those with you when you move. As Vincent stays in his mansion for the Bad Ending, this leaves Naomi's house empty.

Moore (Good Ending)

After losing Naomi to the sudden crash of his own company satellite, Vincent sacrificed everything he possessed to bring her back. Fortunately, Naomi was more than willing to invite him to live with her, as his fortune was never what interested her. They look forward to starting a new life in Bitville, together.

Download the Good Ending variant here

The real end to the story, the Grim Reaper comes to take Naomi and Vincent pleads with him to spare her. He is offered a choice, to bring her back at the cost of all his worldly possessions, wealth and his career, or to leave her to her fate and keep his wealth. He's only in his twenties and can easily make that fortune back given he isn't losing the skills or memories, compared to the single life of a woman he loves, so the choice is obvious.

Ingame, the most sensical choice is moving him and Naomi into her old home and living on from there. Realistically she would still have that home and its furniture, so I always undo the furniture loss via lot file swapping. Vincent no longer has his car or any of his possessions aside from his highschool graduation certificate and an umbrella, but he hasn't lost any of his skills, or his career history, so finding a new job is easy (I would suggest NOT returning to the Business career; undermines the whole choice)

I do wonder what actually happens to JCN; does it magically cease to exist, or is he magically removed from the memory of the employees as its CEO, or does he just get publically resigned via Grim's trickery?

Former JCN Mansion

Vincent was forced to give up his mansion, possessions and his career in exchange for the life of his one true love, Naomi Hunt. Now his old mansion lies unlived in, but still full of his old belongings, awaiting a new owner.

Download Vincent's still-furnished mansion here

This is basically the JCN Mansion from the Bad Ending route, but without Naomi's grave or statue, left as-is with all its interior intact. This is what happens in Life Stories; all the things inside are still there, even any messes left behind at the story's conclusion. As a result the place costs a fortune to re-obtain, and technically Naomi's lot is better for family gameplay anyway.

Arcadium Plaza

To shop at Arcadium, you need the Titanium.

Download Arcadium Plaza here

cdnT5GU.jpg
    QO0QoeB.jpg
    Arcadium Plaza is basically the shopping centre for Bitville; in the original it was where you bought video games, magazines, clothing and groceries, and is visited a few times in the story, for a 'buy me clothes' date with Sasha Aires, and later with Naomi where a fight breaks out with Johnny and Samantha.

2nGGVNo.jpg
    Due to limitations, the area that sold groceries and games is now a simple book store using the World Adventures register, with the food cart premium content and a vending machine standing in for the groceries racks.

8kIUvxG.jpg
    Just a bathroom :p

9xpcc9R.jpg
    The clothing store is, like always, now a consignment store with decorative clothing racks.

h968XJT.jpg
    I recreated the changing rooms with some tricks, but no, you cant woohoo in them.

Baliwood Star Lanes

Strike One: Come on down. Strike Two: Get a drink. Strike Three: You are on a roll.

Download Baliwood Star Lanes here

KIoqYlO.jpg
    wpUBME8.jpg
    Baliwood Star Lanes is the first community lot visited in the story, where he goes to chill out with Greg and Sherman and is where Samantha is revealed to have now started dating Vincent's business rival Johnny Cullen. Vincent does something daft and tries to flirt with various women in the building to disastrous results, causing Samantha and Johnny to laugh at him and leave, but he also meets Naomi, the barista, and gets her number.

90vrEnr.jpg
    dJvAuBr.jpg
    The bowling lanes are longer in TS3 than they are in TS2, so I had to remove a couple of things and use moveobjects, but it all still works.

8UcxDAy.jpg
    The pool tables are all functional as well, despite also needing moveobjects to be placed. Additionally, the pinball machines SHOULD actually have Sherman holding the highscores, as his bio states he does. The scores do seem to be saved with the lot.

VONiX19.jpg
    The lot was a hit with the townies; pictured are two Bitville townie recreations routing to the lot on their own. The place is always busy with people bowling and playing pool and darts! Even townie kids come to bowl and do homework.

edited April 2021
    Cliffside Park

This beautiful three tiered park provides plenty of benches to enjoy the view down to the river. Try to catch a local domino tournament.

Download Cliffside Park here

ylQdchT.jpg
    RLkLS2j.jpg
    The Cliffside Park is a tricky lot. Its meant to be placed on a downward slope heading down a cliff to the river, hence the three tiers. This makes the lot look awkward when placed in a 30x30 flat lot, as pictured. A bigger lot to allow smoothing of that pit's edges will look better, but I stuck with the eact lot size from the original for accuracy.

The original lot description mentioned Myshuno instead of dominoes, but that activity has never returned to the series, going so far as to have 'Myshuno' become part of a city name in Sims 4. In the story, Vincent takes Naomi on a date here, and they play Myshuno together, Naomi soundly defeating Vincent since she works at the arcade and has lot of practice with such games. Then Kendra strolls up in her only story appearance, and gives Vincent a gift and takes about a 'great date' the other night, causing Naomi to storm off, assuming he's playing the whole field.

Since Myshuno isnt available, I placed a Dominoes table there instead.

fHMc7CH.jpg
    Obligatory view of the only room on the lot, another bathroom. Getting that park bench area looking right took a while.

Don Calamari's

From the mountain tops to the river bed there is no finer dining in Bitville. Sometimes you can catch Don entertaining the guests, and if you are lucky, he might flounder into the kitchen.

Download Don Calamari's Restaurant here

1NxijZD.jpg
    ukFTQUV.jpg
    Don Calamari's is a restaurant owned by Don that Vincent visits for a date with Alexa Starr. Its pretty much the finest place to eat in Bitville. Samantha manages to sneak into the kitchen and bribe a cook to drug Alexa's food with sleeping agents though, and so Don gives Vincent a coffee machine as an apology.

C5Kr5eY.jpg
    Seems Don did indeed flounder into the kitchen!

Uy28ewi.jpg
    Always entertain your guests...even if its Samantha.

Vrhs6qB.jpg
    Sharon Foss from Four Corners dropped by for a meal.

PvhyPEj.jpg
    The Bistro premium content is vital to making Sims 2-style restaurants.

Z8YKQvZ.jpg
    The bathroom is actually featured in the plot; apparantly the coffee served here is very strong and does a number on people's bladders.

arxIK80.jpg
    The drink stand from University Life gives Don's restaurant a selection of baked treats alongside the coffee.

Gene's Pool

Nurture your DNA by taking a few laps in Gene's Pool. And when you are done, help your ribosomes out and get a little bite to eat.

Download Gene's Pool here

opWl1p6.jpg
    Rg3uTvr.jpg
    Gene's Pool is one of the lots that's never featured in the story, its a pool, gym, playground and restaurant crammed into one lot. \

QT7v00m.jpg
    Treadmills to burn the fat so you can look like all those slim figures down there in the water.

LYTK5rS.jpg
    G8CVxJD.jpg
    Of course, you can just put those pounds right back on if you get hungry here.

W1R2Fn1.jpg
    Felt right to put the outdoor shower here, being a gym and pool lot combined. Gotta have a place to blow off the green clouds.

4ed6UX7.jpg
    It attracts a lot of visitors, like the Arcade.

Hub Pub

The Hub Pub is the center of all the Hubbub in Bitville. Round up the gang and head to the oldest building in Bitville, dating back to 2003.

Download the Hub Pub here

SX0mFkI.jpg
    LocdUrk.jpg
    The Hub Pub was really difficult to complete, due to the extreme terrain heights, and trying to get the stairs to match up to terrain. The original lot is located on a hill leading up to the Arcadium Plaza, so the terrain rises upwards, making it awkward when this lot is placed on a flat area. At least on a bigger lot, that abrupt cutoff can be smoothed out.

Like Gene's Pool, Hub Pub is never visited in the story. A shame, you'd think Greg would drag Sherman and Vincent out here to cool down after some drama.

mgEOItI.jpg
    The lot is now a Local Watering Hole, with a mixologist replacing the regular drink bar with a full bar.

V3KmsHH.jpg
    Sherman has yet to dominate one of the pinball machines here.

Empty Homes

Download the Bitville Rental Home without Johnny Cullen here

Download the Contempo Cottage without Maximillion Oglethorpe here

Download the Chef's Abode without Don Calamari here

These are the empty versions of the homes, matching how Bitville is at the start of its Freeplay segment. The exception is that the Contempo Cottage retains its extra detailing in the paths and fences.

For the absolute original with no touchups whatsoever, I have also made the Lot Bin version, as well as the Lot Bin version of Samantha's home (Note: The Retro Bungalow was uploaded before I noticed I had accidentally put a texture in the wrong place, so you'll need to fix that manually)

Download the Lot Bin version of Contempo Cottage here

Download the Lot Bin version of Retro Bungalow here

edited April 2021
    The Crazy Nannies: Bitville Branch

The nannies in Bitville are just as challenged as the rest of the nearby towns, but fear not, with the high tech at their disposal, your kids are moderately guaranteed to have a good time!

Download the Bitville Nannies here

bkPrh3n.jpg

The 'Crazy Nannies' is what im calling a country-wide organisation of Nannies after they were all fired in every town and replaced with Teenage Babysitters. I plan on making one for every town, as every town needs a Daycare right? I will have to make some toddlers to go along with the Townie packs, so that the Daycares don't randomly generate ugly toddlers in random outfits.

Genesis Danaher (Right)
    The sanest of the bunch, Genesis looks after the towns kids with an intense fervour only matched by how frequently she washes her hands..

The town no longer employs nannies, in favour of teen babysitters, but Genesis wasn't taking that lying down; she opened a daycare in a corner of town and is determined to show those babysitters shes till got what it takes, even in her old age. She just wishes her co-workers werent insane or delusional..

Genesis is the only one actually employed in the Daycare career, as only one sim in a household can have this career. I have it set so that shes the only actual sane one; her only detrimental trait is Neurotic

Gender pref:
    Male: +10
    Female: -10

Amy Bui (Middle)
    Amy Bui is almost a fully competent nanny, but is prone to delusional episodes in the mornings, and severe cases of anxiety. She assists the day to day management of Bitville's Daycare, now that the nanny agency has closed down.

Amy Bui is the middle-tier nanny, and is neurotic and unstable, but generally functions. She assists Genesis in day-to-day childcare.

Gender pref:
    Male: 0
    Female: 0
    Amy Bui just isn't interested in either one.

Amy Love (Left)
    Amy Love isnt all 'there' anymore, especially after losing her Nanny job due to changing times. She helps her previous co-workers manage a daycare these days, or so she says.

Amy Love is the classic crazy nanny that Sims 2 legends are made of; shes totally insane and will often be found ignoring her daycare uniform in favour of a swimsuit.

Gender pref:
    Male: -10
    Female: +10
    Amy Love is one of the premade lesbian NPCs, something thats actually pretty common in Sims 2!

NXvEZHl.jpg
    All the Nannies have Daycare Vans coloured somewhat after the Sims 2 Nannyvans

IdNDQ3u.jpg
    hI5cJtE.jpg
    Crazy Nanny Daycare BV
    Someone converted this federal fortress into a fully featured Daycare for toddlers and children.

I placed a recreation of a Sims 2 Lot Bin lot and made it into a nice big daycare lot, my very first Daycare actually!

v41U4YA.jpg
    bmE6K24.jpg
    The first floor of the Daycare is the Daycare proper. Generally all the toddlers are down here around the TV, or outside playing.

Zi0hRuE.jpg
    biSLSqy.jpg
    The second floor is the personal quarters. I couldn't fit room for emergency beds for children as well as have a laundry, so if you find your stuck with a child overnight like I was, the treehouse or a sleeping bag might help. Problem Children tend to sneak up here and break things, so some anti-problemchild fences with locks may be needed near the stairs, if there is room.

YLociXj.jpg
    The quite spot for nannies looking for a break from the kids.

edited April 2021
    Bitville Repair Services

Download the Repair NPCs here

Since Sims 2 has all repair services being Elders, and Sims 3 has them all as Young Adults or Adults, ive made these three Adults with a pesudo-elder apperance. It IS possible to have Elder repairservices, but it requires Nraas mods. I gave these three bios, to make them feel more human and less like NPCs. Since Sims 3 has only two repair NPCs in the pool, only two of these sims should be put into the NPC pool. The remaining sim can be a playable sim or a townie afterward

34HmFJB.jpg
    yJfl5Nx.jpg
    The three repair NPCs in casual clothing and service outfits coloured to match Sims 2.

Arianna King (Left)
    The bleeding edge tech in Bitville creates lots of problems for Arianna; she seldom has time to sit down and watch all her favourite shows with how often shes called out to repair the latest gadgets!

Gender pref:
    Male +10
    Female -10

Lee Lawson (Middle)
    As an old repairman in a high tech town, Lee has his hands full keeping up to date with all the modern tech coming in. As long as he never has to repair another pool or boat, that's fine with him.

Gender pref:
    Male -10
    Female +10

Michael Tsvirkunov (Right)
    Michael has always been fascinated in the workings of machines. As he gets older, he only regrets that he wont be around to see all the new developments over the horizon.

Gender pref:
    Male -10
    Female +10

dUQRDDD.jpg
    Although setting them to NPCs will nullify this, while playable they have trucks that are coloured like the repair trucks from 2. I used tricks to get an NPC repair truck in the inventory as a decoration, but it doesn't get saved with the package, boo.

If I had homes to spare, I'd make a predefined house with the repair van in the driveway, I do believe they stay on the lot that way, but those NPC cars are undrivable without mods. I'll see about making one sit in a parking lot of a community lot later.

edited April 2021
    Bitville Repomen

Download the Bitville Repomen here

Repomen in the Sims 2 games are half-baked sims, they have interests, skill points, wants, aspirations, predetermined outfits for all categories, all the usual stuff, but they have no names aside from 'Repo Man' and the coding on them makes them unable to be talked to. They also tend to have the plumbob break and be embedded in their necks. However, by taking that existing skill data and so forth, I can make them into functional Sims in TS3, then set them to Sims 3's repoman services. I named two of the repomen here by taking random first and last names from the games credits; this is how sims 2's townies and NPCs are named. The third, I just made fun of the idea of being named 'Reepo Mann' and thus being practically forced to become a repo man, because everyone assumes you ARE one. It kinda fits with the pun names the series has in spades.

Since the NPC pool requires two repomen, not three, the third is free for use. However I would suggest assigning the third to pet repossession, as the three Bitville Social Workers only cover three of the four social worker slots. This will leave the whole household non-existent, so just place the family in a random cheap home, as they wont keep it.

pplkLdm.jpg
    tqir59w.jpg
    Nice photobombing, Johnny. I like how they all scowled for the repoman outfit pic. All the repomen had a gender pref of 0 for both, so its not listed.

Reepo Mann (Orange hair)
    Reepo was cursed at birth with a name that all but confirmed his occupation later in life. He dreams of being a five-star chef that wins all the ladies with wonderful food, but has never been able to break free of the stigma of his birth name.

His original lifetime wish was to be a chef, and he had the Romance aspiration, despite his looks and career. I made his Creativity points translate to Drums.

Devon Talbot (Blonde hair)
    Devon has relatively modest goals; he wishes to be the first to throw a party in space. His job as a repoman has made his goal difficult to work towards however. Who wants to party with someone that takes your stuff for a living?

This repoman had the lifetime wish to be a General, and a Popularity aspiration. As General translates to Astronaut in TS3.. I gave him guitar skills inplace of his undefined Creativity points.

Michael Bullard (Brown hair)
    Michael regrets his repoman job. All he wanted was a family with kids to raise, to be there at his kids weddings. Turns out the ladies aren't too into the 'thug that takes your stuff' type. Surely there's a better job out there for him?

The third repoman looks like a nice guy and had the Family aspiration, with a LTW to see two children married off. Kinda feel sorry for him. His Creativity skill was translated to Piano. With a fourth repoman on the bass, you could have a full repoband!

nFNC3Z4.jpg
    If left playable, they will all have one of these trucks, albeit differently coloured.

edited April 2021
    Bitville Townies

Due to how Townies work in Sims 3, these sims will either have to be moved into vacant houses and treated as inactive residents, or evicted from a lot and put into the Homeless pool; then they will act as true Townies. Because packing them one by one is silly, ive done it the same way that EA themselves did it in the majority of the official towns; townies loosely packed into a single 'household'. This also lets me make the Townie Children, as they cant be made alone. I will also be adding some made-up unofficial Townie toddlers, specifically so that the Daycare doesn't auto-generate too many random toddlers with horrible mishmashes of clothing and identical genetics to each other.

Some townies have pre-determined careers, interests, skills, and friendships; others are 'uninitialised' and will have everything randomly determined the moment they are first made to appear on a lot (this is what initialising is). For the townies that start uninitialised, I have filled in blanks myself by assigning careers to fit holes in the town's workforce, and what career would appear to match them. I've also pulled a Barnacle Bay and given each and every NPC and Townie a little bio. Makes them feel more 'alive' when they arent just throwaways generated by a game.

Pack 1

Download Townie Pack 1 here

PqiRkz5.jpg

Ericka Grundstrom (Right)
    Ericka may live in a high tech town, but she still regularly harasses people at City Hall to add a martial arts venue to town. Maybe then, trips to China wouldn't be so frequent..

Ericka was an uninitialised Townie that was noticeable for ALWAYS wearing a fitness suit. So I made her into a sort of athletic woman, but to differentiate her from another Townie who is similar, I made her focus more on Martial Arts and gave her a low level job in the Military career. The only thing predetermined about her was her personality, zodiac sign, and that she is bisexual. Sims 2 randomly assigns everything else. She was also a Family sim, and knew no other sims.

M: +10
    F: +10

Alec Tan (Left)
    Theres nothing Alec enjoys more than spending a night on the sofa with friends and family, watching some good TV shows and cracking jokes through it all.

Alec is a teenage townie who is actually the second real sim generated in Bitville; Samantha is the first. He was already initialised, and had a Slacker career at Level 2. Due to how teenagers work with jobs, he is now a Receptionist at the spa, also at level 2. He was a Family sim, and knew no other sims.

M: -10

Adrian Barthelet (Middle)
    Adrian cant decide if he wants to be a firefighter, a lifeguard, a crime fighter, or a ghost hunter. As long as its full of danger and excitement, he doesnt mind which.

All children in Bitville are uninitialised aside from gender preference, so they are all pretty much blank slates with only personality points to guide me. Adrian is a grumpy brave daredevil type, and is likely to have the Jack of All Trades LTW later in life. He did not know any other sims.

Townie Pack 2

Download Townie Pack 2 here

k72KPDH.jpg

Jaiden Corsillo (Left)
    Jaiden got into the cooking business to learn from Don Calamari, but her real passion is science. Hopefully she doesn't mix science and cooking..

Jaiden is one of the more interesting townies; she's fully predetermined with a Culinary career at level 5, a set of skills, and premade relationships to other Townies. Oddly, she also has a 3 point one-sided relationship with Vincent Moore, the main character. Maybe she was meant to have a small role at one point? She is often one of the three women that Vincent must flirt with early in the story, but its not quite guaranteed. She also has a lifetime want to be a scientist, as shes a Knowledge sim, so I worked that into her bio.

She is almost Best Friends with Ratna Fuchs, good friends with Angel Wilkie and Heath Cormier, and has a minor acquaintance relationship with Chuck Sartor.

F: -10

Angel Wilkie (Middle)
    Angel is, like her namesake, good-natured and caring, albeit bumbling and clumsy. She sometimes sneaks away from work to look after the kids in town without parents.

Angel is a predetermined Family sim, with a low level career in Politics. She has a good friendship with Jaiden, and she is the only person in town she knows, so I packed them together. I also made her an Adult rather than a Young Adult, to help balance out the number of young people.

Ramin Ternynck (Right)
    Ramin may have lost his parents to the sea, but it hasn't stopped his love of fishing. He just wishes his father was still around to see his catches.

Ramin I have made into an inappropriate, easily impressed angler, starting with three points in Fishing.

edited April 2021
    Townie Pack 3

Download Townie Pack 3 here

VoSgHJO.jpg

Ramin Stompel (Middle)
    Ramin is all about focusing his mind and body. Sure, hes left off his sport's teams annual sexy calendars, and is likely to be forgotten no matter his achievements in the team's games, but he'll be too absorbed in logic puzzles to care.

Ramin Stompel is one of those nerdy-looking townies with terrible fashion sense, and he was one of the uninitialised ones. That said, the game gave him a Profesional Sports career, and I found this very funny, given his looks. So I made him a sim with the 'Perfect Mind, Perfect Body' lifetime wish. He originally was a Fortune sim, which translates to the Ambitious trait.

He is good friends with Tina Pai and Payton Landry

Andrew Curtin (Right)
    Andrew loves nothing more than a tear-jerker novel to read, or a good several-page internet story to click through.
    An uninitialised Teenage Knowledge sim, Andrew Curtin is now an emotional teen with a good heart, who loves to read and browse the net. He is one of the few premade gay sims in Bitville. He had no relationships with any other sims.

Chris Jones (Left)
    Chris is a firecracker that is bound to develop into a daredevil party-goer. Nothing at all scares or fazes her, not even the fire that took her original family.

Chris was the very first child to be made in the town, and her character file oddly sits between a chunk of NPCs; normally NPCs and Townies are made seperately. She had a very fancy dress in the original game that was not really reproducable, so she wears something similar in spirit. Like Andrew, she didn't know anyone in town.

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top