Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

UPDATED 6/26 #BuildNewcrest Legacy Challenge

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    LuclyluLuclylu Posts: 437 Member
    Luclylu wrote: »
    After completing all the requirements for the first generation, can you move them into the house for the second generation even though the heir isn’t old enough?

So far they just started having kids but the house they are in is getting cramped and I would like to build the park.

Rules are meant to be broken. I actually started building the Gen 10 house and moved my Gen 1 and 2 folks in there when Gen 1 founder completed his aspiration and then built my park. But mine is story based for SimLit purposes, so that is why I have cheated a bit. My Gen 2 heir wasn't old enough either.

I say go ahead and build your lower class housing and move them in and build your park if you want to stay true to the rules. If you know who the Gen 2 heir is, you can have them work on skills that will help them in their family aspiration when they are old enough.

Thank you! I ended up doing just that, broke the rules and moved them into the next stage house. That way I can build the park. My plan at the moment is to wait to build the other 2 houses until an heir is chosen but who knows, I may feel like building and do just that. Though I didn’t build this house, I just downloaded it because I wanted to move them but wasn’t feeling like building.
  • Options
    whitmartinezwhitmartinez Posts: 139 Member
    So I just started this challenge. When is a good time to place new families in the neighborhoods?
  • Options
    LuclyluLuclylu Posts: 437 Member
    How is everyone managing to grow 8 perfect plants with seasons? I finally get a plant to excellent and then summer is over (set for 14 days) and I have to restart again or wait for summer to roll around again.