Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Crush Mafia | Town Win

Comments

• Options
    tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    edited March 2021
    but i singed up for the other game and not this game no? i guess ill have to play this game now but maybe more advertisingment should of been done but at least keyenpeydey knows now for next time how we do things here ok she may not of knew but now she does and we are all learning all the time and now things are sorted im looking forward to playing a new game of mafia and that is all i have to say on that ok i reseved a roll for this game and not the other it turns out and thank you panda for explaning that for me and im looking forward to playing this game now and the first game when that starts ok so lets find the mafia and win this for town ok so good luck everyone and im looking forward to playing
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • Options
    when does the game start
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    when does the game start

This game already started, and it is currently Night one. Day two will begin at 7pm EST.
    they/he
  • Options
    xSongx wrote: »
    when does the game start

This game already started, and it is currently Night one. Day two will begin at 7pm EST.

wait so if the game as started already im not playing am i... hmm this is why this new game needed more advertisingment so people would have more time to sing up ok like im not mad or anything but more advertisingment would of been nice anyway it would of been nice to play but i will wait until the next game and sing up then or play keyenpeydeys other game when that starts
  • Options
    when does the game start

wait so if the game as started already im not playing am i... hmm this is why this new game needed more advertisingment so people would have more time to sing up ok like im not mad or anything but more advertisingment would of been nice anyway it would of been nice to play but i will wait until the next game and sing up then or play keyenpeydeys other game when that starts

wait no sorry i am playing this game arent i becuase the roll i got was for this game wasnt it... oh this is so confusing... ok there 2 games happening but even tho i singed up for the first game i have been put down for this game havent i hmm so im playing this game but i missed the first day
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    this is so confusing the 2 games at the same time normally we only host 1 game but its ok keyenpeydey may not of known that so i will be kind and play this game instead and help town find the mafia tomorow when day starts is keyenpeydey new maybe they didnt know
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    this is so confusing the 2 games at the same time normally we only host 1 game but its ok keyenpeydey may not of known that so i will be kind and play this game instead and help town find the mafia tomorow when day starts is keyenpeydey new maybe they didnt know

There’s only one game going on
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    erm hello? is it to late to join i wonder apparently keyenpeydey is hosting two games at the same time i think i might sit this one out and just play the first one because i cant consentrate on too games i dont think hmm

Tuti, you’re already playing in this game. The other game isn’t happening right now.

im confused so how many games are happening just 1 or 2

Just this game!

ok so keyenpeydey canceled the other game then i see im guessing its to late to join this game then so ill sit this out and wait for the next game ok its a shame but i didnt realize keyenpeydey canceled the other game and started a new one hmm i wish i would of knone but it is what it is ok i hope everyone enjoys this game ok :(

Tuti, you are in this game. Take it this way: Keyen had to change the setup of the game you signed up for.

yes ok dekay but this is a different thread so i signed up for the first game and now theres a second game aswell ok but its ok im apparently not to late to play this game too but maybe keyenpeydey needs to send my roll to me because i got my roll for the first game but not this one so i will wait for keyenpeydey to cofnirm im playing this game and send me my roll ok i will wait but thank you for trying

Tuti, that game has been cancelled. You are not playing that game nor everyone is. This is the game that you are playing. I just created a different thread. I already sent your role in this game to you. What do you not understand?
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    keyenpeydey is the host ok dekay so we must wait for her ok because the host has the final say we must wait for the host to confirm things ok @keyenpeydey maybe you need to come and confirm this for us because were confused ok most people only host 1 game at a time but its ok that your hosting 2 like none of us mind but please confirm that the first game is canceled and we can all wait for are rolls for this game i like that you tried ok dekay but keyenpeydey is the host so we can now wait ok

No one is confused but you. Do you still want to join this game? I'll have to find a replacement if you aren't playing.

• Options
    but i singed up for the other game and not this game no? i guess ill have to play this game now but maybe more advertisingment should of been done but at least keyenpeydey knows now for next time how we do things here ok she may not of knew but now she does and we are all learning all the time and now things are sorted im looking forward to playing a new game of mafia and that is all i have to say on that ok i reseved a roll for this game and not the other it turns out and thank you panda for explaning that for me and im looking forward to playing this game now and the first game when that starts ok so lets find the mafia and win this for town ok so good luck everyone and im looking forward to playing

I've already told everyone before this game started that I'll be choosing a different setup if I didn't get enough players. I also posted the link of this thread to the old thread.

• Options
    when does the game start

Tuti, you are playing this game. Is that clear enough? You can resume playing when day starts.

• Options
    when does the game start

wait no sorry i am playing this game arent i becuase the roll i got was for this game wasnt it... oh this is so confusing... ok there 2 games happening but even tho i singed up for the first game i have been put down for this game havent i hmm so im playing this game but i missed the first day

chile why do i even bother replying to u

• Options
    Mouselline wrote: »

There’s only one game going on

ok mouselline thank you so the other game is canceled and this is a new game which im playing now ok thank you
  • Options
    when does the game start

chile why do i even bother replying to u

im sorry but it was confusing ok theres no need to be rude ok
  • Options
    i dont want to play your game actually keyenpeydey if your going to be rude like that to me ok like im trying to understand but most people dont host 2 games at the same time and its confusing that i singed up for the other game and now im playing this one ok but i understand now but your being rude and its uneseserey ok be kind thats all that matters be kind but no i dont want to play when you say things like chile why do i even bother replying to u ok you are the host ok and the host is meant to anser questions ok thats what the host does ok just be kind but i am not going to play
  • Options
    60UTOAu.jpg

ok be kind thats all im asking but can someone let me no when the next game is and i will sing up for that ok but this game i need to sit out
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Hi everyone. Tuti, I'm sorry you've been so confused. I know what that's like, and you have my sympathy.

To let everyone know, I will do my best to be on, for the start of day. I had surgery today and unfortunately, there was NO pain medication they could give me that I was not allergic to, so I got terribly itchy but cannot scratch, plus have some nerve damage and being numb yet still itching in a place is terrible. Therefore, I am going to try to do without pain medication entirely in the recovery. But if I end up having to take any, it's a narcotic and I'll be both sleepy and itching like mad.

But I don't want keyen's game to fall apart right as it's getting started, plus, if I can do it, it's a most welcome distraction and sense of social connection. So I'll participate, but maybe not as intensely as usual.

Peace.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    ...? Hello?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Hi everyone. Tuti, I'm sorry you've been so confused. I know what that's like, and you have my sympathy.

To let everyone know, I will do my best to be on, for the start of day. I had surgery today and unfortunately, there was NO pain medication they could give me that I was not allergic to, so I got terribly itchy but cannot scratch, plus have some nerve damage and being numb yet still itching in a place is terrible. Therefore, I am going to try to do without pain medication entirely in the recovery. But if I end up having to take any, it's a narcotic and I'll be both sleepy and itching like mad.

But I don't want keyen's game to fall apart right as it's getting started, plus, if I can do it, it's a most welcome distraction and sense of social connection. So I'll participate, but maybe not as intensely as usual.

Peace.

I hope you're going to be fine, Nush! <3

Also, this slipped my mind lol I was busy binge watching Drag Race. I'm ending night one right now.

• Options
    Song has been found dead in her living room. She was a Vanilla Townie. It is now Day Two. Day Two will end in 24 hours, at 8 PM EST. Song may replace Tuti if she is interested. If I haven't found a replacement for Tuti after Night Two, she will be modkilled.

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Vote: Mouse ?

I'm kinda thinking either Mouse or Pandora are the mafia but I kinda think Mouse is not the eliminator. So she's probably the mafia?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Song replaces Tuti as she should.

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

I'm kinda thinking either Mouse or Pandora are the mafia but I kinda think Mouse is not the eliminator. So she's probably the mafia?

Why?
    Song who do you think would’ve killed you?
    Pandora who do you find sus?
    Dekay does that mean you think Pandora is the eliminator or do you think someone else is?
  • Options
    Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »

Why?
    Song who do you think would’ve killed you?
    Pandora who do you find sus?
    Dekay does that mean you think Pandora is the eliminator or do you think someone else is?

I'm thinking that either you or Nush are at the top of my sus list at the moment. I don't think it would've been Tuti/Song based on the fact that Tuti chose not to play and there was in fact a kill. I think if it was Tuti/Song then there wouldn't have been a kill.

I also am thinking Dekay is more than likely definitely town. So my POE would leave me to think it has to be you or Nush.
  • Options
    Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »
    I have to leave for work and I won't be back before flip so for now - based on what I have and my EMMMs so I'm going to vote Nush.

Something about those paranormal posts and not checking in so much is throwing me off.

VOTE: NUSH

paranormal my behind. It's not doing it today. Last night, on this site only, I was getting bizarre characters when I typed certain letters, but not every time! It was really weird and I thought something was wrong with my keyboard. But it only happened here. Very vexing. But it seems to be resolved, whatever it was, so that's a relief.

Not checking in was me messaging a therapist I finally paid out of pocket for online sessions with, if you want the nitty gritty. 4 months waitlisted for a local therapist (again, for distance only, not in person) then to be told "you better look elsewhere, we're reducing hours" and then everyone recommends all the others because each of them is full. So in the end, I got on yet another waitlist. But in the meantime, I'm paying high and mighty insurance so as to have better options, and not able to use it, just paying and paying. So I finally paid for 4 weeks' out-of-pocket for an online counseling service and last night, the therapist messaged me. Then I went to sleep way too late and here I am. That's why I wasn't here much. But in all fairness, if nothing was going on, I might or might not have been feeling like being here a lot, except to say "hi...welp, nothing going on here" it all just depends on where I'm at, whether any conversation is happening, etc.

I realize I tend to run hot and cold with mafia: either you can't get rid of me, or I'm not there as much, just depends on life, and the particulars of the game, whether anything's really going on, vs. what all is going on irl.

I totally didn't mean anything bad about this and I'm super sorry if it came off like that. I hope you are feeling okay today. <3